Bedmate: A Sister in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, this bench is freezing!" I complained. "Woman, that Little Black Dress gives your sexy ass little protection from the cold. Here, put this coat on."

In spite of her pissed-off demeanor, my benchmate stuck out her arms and allowed me to slip the stylish, yet warm, coat on her and button it up. Oh what a shame to conceal such a beautiful Little Black Dress and the curvaceous shapes within it.

"How's that, Mrs. Jones?" I asked. "Warm?"

Fury returned with a vengeance. "Goddamnit Nick, if you call me 'Mrs. Jones' one more time, I'll scream!" Sissy declared.

"Sissy, I don't intend to call you Mrs. Jones again," I sternly replied. "Its like you said, 'you're not married yet'!"

I steeled my nerve to say my next words hoping and praying they would be well received. "Nor will you 'ever' be married!" I brusquely announced. "You won't be marrying Brad Jones or any other Tom, Dick, or Harry!"

"I won't?" was the question presented to me. "And, why won't I?"

"Because, I won't allow it!" I answered curtly. "I'm not permitting any man to take you from me! By god, I won't stand for it!"

A smile lit the face which turned towards me. "You won't?" I was asked. "And Sir, what do you propose as an alterative?"

"Damnit, I propose that you marry me!" I shouted. Dropping down on my knees before this adorable woman, I put forth this proposal, "Emily, I have loved you sexually and romantically since you were my little girl sis and I love you a thousand times more now. Damn the consequences, will you 'pretend' marry me and will you live with me in unlawful wedlock till death do us part?"

I didn't have to wait long for an answer. "Yes, I will 'pretend' marry you!" my sweet lady replied. "I want a ring, I want a house with a white picket fence, and I want a backyard for our little Nickie to play in. Oh, and I want 'YOU'!"

---The End?---

I would like to report that my sister and I lived happily ever after, but truthfully, my unlawfully betrothed wife and I haven't left our 'pretend' marriage bed in more than a week. Mmm, my bedmate's pussy is sweet! Now, if I could just get my cock out of her mouth, I would put it back into her tasty, slippery hole.

Oh the joys of marriage. I highly recommend it!

P.S. We found a house with a white picket fence online. Yep, it has a backyard, too!

12