All Comments on 'Bedtime Fantasies of Daddy'

by CreamyCupcake

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Hot Girl

Liked your story, though way too short. I look forward to Daddy cumming back. Liked stroking my cock as I read your naughty thoughts. Do you have someone who plays your Daddy or just sexy fantasies? I wish you had a pic of your bald little girl pussy on your profile, love bald lips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an excellent beginning

The father in this fine vignette is showing his love for his baby girl in the best, most direct way possible. He's sticking his big fat veiny cock right up her adorable little coochie, pumping away like mad till his little princess cums like crazy, and finally unloading his heavy daddy-balls and flooding her sweet little slice with more of the same semen that made her. A scared society doesn't want to know the truth--nowadays lots and lots of fathers look over their grown up daughter and get real hard in their pants, harder than they do with her mother. And plenty of girls, just like the one in this story, ache for their daddy to stretch and stuff the pretty little hole between their legs with that big fascinating scary thing he's got between his own legs. So her daddy gets on top of his baby girl in her bed, or bends her over the kitchen counter, or pushes her up against the wall--and shoves his cock up the warm wet paradise between his little darling's slender thighs. Whatever the position, the result is the same. A huge dose of the father's warm creamy sperm winds up in his baby girl's tight little twat--right where it belongs.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Are you sure?

Is this just your fantasies of daddy? or real? by your Bio you said anything he wants and all your stories are about daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this

Feeling hot and bothered after reading...wish it was longer. :) Keep these coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

So hot

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I really liked this simple short story. This father gave his daughter what every daughter needs, his cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous