Beeba!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm…delicious!" I could stay longer for these babes, but I have to tend to your fellow slaves."

"Slaves?" Jeff coughed.

"Well, you certainly don't think you have the same rights here as you do on the mainland, male, do you?"

'This is getting worse,' Jeff thought. 'This is becoming a nightmare!'

The doctor stood up and said "Kula and Juba will be in to take you to my lab. We'll get you fitted up in no time."

"What?! " Jeff cried, "fitted? What?"

"Oh shush," the doctor laughed. "You'll be fine. Oh. One more thing!"

The doctor took a huge hypo from her top pocket and injected the contents into a vein on Jeff's right arm. "Nighty-night!"

Darkness.

The three men awoke to the sounds of birds chirping and the wind rustling in the trees above their heads. It was daylight. In the distance, came the sound of waves hitting the shore.

Jeff could feel his wrists bound with silk above his head and his ankles as well. He was still naked. He looked to his right and saw Steve tied as he was and staring back at him, and he saw Paul to his left, tied and staring at Jeff.

"You OK?" Paul asked.

"I feel OK," Jeff said, "except for a stinging feeling in my balls."

Steve spoke up, "the fuckin' bitches put an electrotrode in there! I got one in my right ball and so does Paul. Fuckin' cunts!"

"What?" Jeff strained to look down at his testicles. "Why?"

"Whaddya think?" Steve shouted. "Control! You know they barely knocked me out, so I saw what that bitch doctor was doing. I felt it, too. Then the cunt finally drugged me before the pain got worse!"

"Steve, please," Paul said, "not so loud. Screaming and ranting ain't gonna help our plight."

"Fuck you, Paul!" Steve bellowed, "I want outta here!" He yanked and pulled and struggled against his silken bonds to no avail. The sound of feet on sand approached.

"Now, now, man-beef," the doctor said, "settle down."

"You settle down, bitch!" Steve yelped. "Unloose me! You're gonna pay for what you did!"

The doctor smiled and reached into her lab pocket. She pulled out what appeared to be a very small vinyl case with two buttons on it, one green and one red. It fit neatly in the palm of her hand. She depressed the green button.

Suddenly, all three men jumped as far as their bonds would allow on their bamboo beds. They all looked towards their balls, and they began to laugh. Within seconds, it became hysterical laughing.

The doctor smiled, almost evilly. "Mmmm…male laughter! I love it! You see gentlemen, whenever you get out of line and are in the radius of one of us, any of us, you will be instantly tickle-stunned in the nuts by this handy device. Oh, it will knock you on your butt, but it won't kill you like the beeba powder would if it were given to you as frequently as the women did to the men before."

She released the button.

Jeff looked up at her as his laughter subsided, "the—ha,ha,ha – the men before?"

"Oh yes! These ladies had no problem with keeping the men erect and immobile all day and every day. It killed their studs. And I might add, I was never sure what they did with the men after they died. There was a huge barbeque pit on the other side of the island, but, oh well," she chuckled. "I never did find out."

"So, you see beeba men," that this device saves you having to take the powder all of the time. Don't get me wrong, you will get the powder again, but perhaps only once a day or every other day. That won't kill you. At least, it hasn't killed any other men in our collection."

'Our collection.' The words made Paul and Jeff shiver. They were nothing more than male sex slaves! And these women were savage sex hungry Amazons!

"I bet you were wondering what the 'red' button is for, eh, studbeef?" she smiled. "Best you not get too out of line. It won't tickle if we have to use this one."

"A few of the Amazons will be by to release you for your daily bathing and exercise," the doctor continued. "And I am sure you will want to eat breakfast. You haven't eaten in what I imagine is 24 hours."

"What kind of gruel are you serving us, cunt?" Steve acidly asked.

Jeff and Paul sighed deeply, angry with their thoughtless friend. If he got of line, and she used that device again, they would all pay!

The doctor walked over to Steve and placed her hand on his right testicle. He yelped in pain! "You just won't learn, will you stud?"

She turned to Paul and Jeff and explained that the ring on her middle finger of her right hand, when it came in contact with the testicle could cause intense pain. And she noted that all of the Amazons on the island wore this ring. She also said that if the red button ever needs depressed, it will be this pain the men will feel. Paul and Jeff stared wide-eyed in horror at the doctor and at Steve, who was perspiring and as contorted as one could get in his bonds. It was clear to see that he had been severely zapped.

'Humiliating,' could be a word to describe the bathing ritual, Jeff and Paul thought. The men were all lined up waiting their turn in a beautiful area of the island where crystal waters fell from lush green hillsides and nearby were pockets of hot springs. The men's hands were bound behind their backs, and were released, three at a time. Each three were pushed into the hot springs with brushes and large bars of cocoanut soap. The Amazons ordered the men to clean themselves, from head to toe, and as quickly as possible. As soon as they emerged from the hot springs, they were forced into the cool waters below the waterfalls where more Amazons met them to "coo" and "ahh" them as they dragged the men's flailing arms and legs across the water.

None of the men got out of hand, strangely enough. They realized, apparently, Jeff thought, that if they did, they'd all suffer the testicle-tickle torment, which was etched in their minds as truly unbearable, or worse, the intense pain that the "red button" could cause. But there was something else. These women, though sleek and curvy as beautiful women can be, were immensely strong!

There was also an area nearby where the men were able to relieve themselves. Given everything else, it was a secluded area, but with only one entrance and exit, being totally surrounded by thick green vines.

Breakfast was something close to gruel, but Steve, looking subjugated and weary, ate his meal slowly without looking up at any of the other slaves. The men sat, unbound, on the sandy ground as they ate what seemed to be oatmeal. When they finished the oatmeal, they were given apples and oranges to eat. The Amazons, of course, were monitoring the whole process.

"Exercise" meant running, and running barefoot on the sandy beach around the island. The men formed a line of two-by-two and were handed a slim piece of material made from some kind of hide. Most of the men knew what to do with the dark colored material. They wrapped it around their balls and around their waists. Jeff and Paul upon seeing what the other men did, followed suit. They helped the depressed Steve put his on. "A jock strap," Paul whispered to Jeff.

Then the running began, with the men in the middle and the Amazons lining the outer parts of the line and running with….spears! Every time a man would slow down, he would get poked with a spear.

Since the run was not a remarkably fast one, most of all the men were able to keep up, even the long lanky dark-haired guy who appeared to be in his late fifties. Jeff had noticed him before and made a mental note that he hoped to look as good as this guy did in his own later years. 'Of course, if I am stuck on this island, what will that matter?' Jeff thought.

Jeff and Paul also separately surmised to themselves that there were at least forty men being held captive on the island amidst perhaps at least a hundred Amazons.

Once back inside the clearing, the Amazons motioned for the males to lie on the bamboo beds. The men sighed loudly and Amazons giggled.

The naked men were quickly tied wrists and ankles with silken cords. The Amazons wore their tunic skirts while their firm breasts remained bare, with nipples becoming ever-increasingly erect. Jeff was stationed this time, next to the older gentleman he had seen running on the beach. The doctor came out of her hut in her lab coat and approached the man, and sat on the ground facing his bare soles.

"Hello, darling," she cooed. "How are you, my sweet? Did you have a nice run on the beach? Did these sweet feet become even more soft from the island sands?" She ran her hand across over his left foot.

The man's bare foot twitched in its bonds as he said, "I am OK, Aureila."

'Aureila' Jeff thought. 'She has a normal name. Not like 'Kula' and 'Juba.' And how does this man know her name?'

The doctor looked at Jeff as another Amazon sat down next to Jeff's cot and began to bathe his entire body with a cool cloth. "Yes, that is my name, and this man here, is my husband."

Jeff's eyes widened.

Aureila chucked. "They took him prisoner, to my delight! My delight especially after I saw what they do with men here." And then she pressed her cheek against the sole of his lengthy smooth, long-toed sleek left foot. Jeff surmised that they were at least size 13's. "He would never let me touch them at home. And now they are mine as often as I like, isn't that right, beeba?"

Her husband winced.

"Oh, yes," Aureila continued. "Naked succulent male feet. You men! You hide these beauties from us on the mainland. Even those sandals some of you wear don't reveal what we want to see. Bare, naked sensitive male tickle-flesh!"

After all of the men had been cleaned of their beach-run sweat by the cloths the Amazons washed them with, it was clear what was about to ensue to Jeff, just from hearing what Aureila was saying about her husband and what she was doing to his bare feet.

Aureila was the first to begin. She attacked the smooth silky arch of her husband's bare left foot with her hard-nailed rapid-fire moving fingers, and accordingly, he began to laugh heartily and hysterically. Her husband's face was full of laugh lines and while he wasn't strikingly handsome, Jeff thought, he was attractive. His dark hair receded over a sleek face and straight nose, and his white teeth were slightly crooked over a firm and narrow chin. His face was warm, and to Jeff, it seemed, Aureila's husband probably would have made someone a good father.

Then Jeff felt it too. Fingers. Feminine fingers, scampering all about his bare left sole. He couldn't hold out long. The laughter came and it came hard.

All around, men were laughing hysterically, rapidly and intensely. Their bare feet were conduits for the purpose that these savage women enslaved and bound the men. The Amazons were clearly in ecstasy, moaning and eyes rolling back in their heads.

Male toes were sucked and lapped, teeth scraped against bare silky male arches and heels, fingers danced across the tops of male feet and soles, and male laughter abounded. Cocks rose to the occasion and were erect as can be, even without the beeba powder.

The Amazon tickling Jeff's feet turned to Aureila. "Manmeat up! No beeba powder!" She pointed at all the men's cocks.

Aureila let one of her husband's succulent toes slip from her lips to answer the woman. "Yes, Zeeza. Beeba powder and tickling together some times, but then, other times, the men's brains," she explained pointing to her husband's head and then his cock, "make an association."

"Ass-show-cee-shen," Zeeza stumbled.

"It means their cocks remember when we tickled them before, with the powder."

Zeeza's eyes went from staring and blinking, to a satisfied twinkling and a smile. Aureila saw that the Amazon got it. She understood.

And with that Aureila attacked her husband's sole with her pearly white teeth. She didn't bite, she just rapidly moved her jaws up and down across the nerve-rich arch. The man threw his head back and he lost his breath momentarily in laughter, and then breathed out an uproarious laughter so loud, and so male, the other Amazons heard it. They heard it amidst all the other males laughing. They looked to see how Aureila was tickling her slave and they thusly did the same to the male they were working on.

Male tickle-slave after male tickle-slave expelled a similarly intense roaring laugh with the teeth-tickle their sensitive, sensitized naked soles were receiving from the savage tickler-maidens; Amazons with an intense fetish for ticklish male feet!

"Laugh, Martin!" Aureila shrieked at her husband. "Let me hear that beautiful music! Luscious, delicious male tickle laughter! And yours, my dear ticklish captive, is thee best!" She continued to dig and scrape her fingers into his highly sensitive arch, as her teeth nibbled on his toes, especially his second toe. This long toe was longer than the big toe, and she seemed to favor it as she sucked on it the most.

Soon more Amazons joined the tickle-fest, and were ticking the ribcages of the hysterical men. Many men were clearly in a strange combination of torture and ecstasy. Their faces were reddened with tickle-torture laughing, and their cocks were dripping precum.

Aureila smiled and looked up at the mass tickling scene around her. Beautiful and strong Amazons, clearly in the throes of orgasmic pleasure, were tickle-torturing the big sensitive feet and ribcages of handsome bound naked males. The men were well beyond sanity as they laughed non-strop, a steady cacophony of "ha-ha-ha-ha-hee-hee-hee-ho-ho-ho-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-he- plea, please! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hee-ha-ha- aha-ha-ha-oh-ho-ho-ha-hah!"

Aureila noted that some of the Amazons had taken to tickling the balls of the men and also pumping and sucking on their erect cocks. In fact, Martin's cock was being fondled and sucked by Juba as Aureila continued to suck, lick and endlessly tickle his big bare feet!

Jeff distinctly heard the word "pot" resound throughout the hysteria. A word he had heard the Amazons use when they first brought him to orgasm the day before. Men were spurting semen like geysers around him. And the Amazons skillfully would catch practically every single spurt in the clay pots they held. Jeff's own orgasm was once again brought on by an Amazon stimulating his big toes, while continuing the tortuous Amazonian tickling of his highly sensitive naked feet.

Not too long after the ejaculations of the tickle studs, the torture subsided and the Amazons carried the captured semen away.

Jeff closed his eyes and then turned his head to look at Martin, next to him. Aureila was gone, but Martin was still lightly laughing and twisting in his bonds. He had not yet come down from the tickle-fest attack. Jeff knew how ticklish his own feet were, but he could clearly see and tell from Martin's continued hysteria, how sensitive his big feet must be.

12