All Comments on 'Been There Done That'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Sounds like a wonderful family!

5

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 year ago

Evokes a lot of ‘I remember whens…’. Good scene, well told. Thanks very much.

jamesapplejamesappleabout 1 year ago

Another great story that may be in the wrong category

dob092095dob092095about 1 year ago

Great story. If any of your readers have never been cheated on, well it’s not me. Had a girl once who cheated on me, later in life, after first wife and we stayed together. But any thoughts of “you may be the one” were gone.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

I recall my father asking me if I had been "messing around with some gal" and if that was why my first wife was divorcing me. I told him "Several times I have had the opportunity and a few times I had the inclination, but those two things never occurred simultaneously." He just nodded and said "Okay then" and that was the last time he asked me why I got divorced.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

A good but not great story. 4 stars.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

That sure stirred up some memories and that's all I'm going to say.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 1 year ago

neat story of consequences. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not even close to an Erotic Couplings story, still a good story, but anyone who grabbed some lube and dropped their trousers in anticipation is going to be disappointed. Would love a continuation or expansion of this story, fill in more of the stories that were told.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year agoAuthor

Dang it! I submitted this to the Non-Erotic category. It's not supposed to be in the Erotic Couplings category because it clearly is not that kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

any mature man, not thinking with his dick, would NEVER advise giving a cum dumpster a second opportunity to fuck your life up.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

Just some good words !

5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. Most people have something similar happen to them or someone they know. BardnotBard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...