All Comments on 'Been Waiting for Love Ch. 05'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great chapter and...

to see Scott's friends. They seem to be HOTTIES too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great chapter

Really enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the good work.

mermaidmelodymermaidmelodyover 15 years ago
Worth the wait!

It's a wonderful chapter and am already looking forward to the next one! Post again soon!!!

willing2explorewilling2exploreover 15 years ago
THANKS!!!!

Another great update. it was worth the wait. Am I seeing a Jade and James in the works????!!!!

sblazer227sblazer227over 15 years ago
good work

I am really liking this story and the editing keeps improving. cant wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really good not one moment I didn't like

glad Scott is going to get help. The dialogue is consistent, and the plot scrumptious....but it isn't going to be pretty when Kat's brother finds out....I really am looking forward to it since those two can't keep thier hands off each other.... and why hasn't Scott admitted he loves her? Enjoying.

JV

caribbeanislandcaribbeanislandabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

I love this story. One of the better written ones with good sex scenes.

Whilst I love reading about sex, I love the 'love' stories with sex even more!!! What can I say? I'm still a soppy cow even in my mid-40s :-).

Now hurry up with the next chapter. Hopefully Ricky won't go off his tree too much and Jade won't slap the *hit out of James before falling into his arms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

this story is amazing. i'm totally hooked...i'll be checking everyday from now on!!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Progress

They are finally making forward progression. Now I'm waiting for Jade/James story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Profession of love

Does Scott love Kitty Kat, too? He didn't say it back...

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I'm swooning for Scott

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well...

I'm emotionally invested in the characters. It's a little hard to read at times, like when I have to pause at the word "oblivious" and realize that it should have been "obvious". I fell in love with the story too much, though, to worry about grammar or vocabulary mistakes. All-in-all, a great story. I wish I had thought of it first, honestly. Other than the scar thing, which I still think is kind of a strange thing for them to have an issue about. I mean, Scott really shouldn't have to be worried over the fact that Katrina is hurt that she hasn't seen them yet, when he has truly valid reasons for being afraid of showing them to her, what with past reactions from an ex, and even doctors; not to mention the physical (as well as emotional) trauma he went through that caused the scars in the first place.

Only thing that scares me as I move ahead to the other chapters is that neither Jade nor Dominique will end up with James and Nikolas. ~SIGH~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous