Beetlesmith's Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me and my stupid mouth. For the last time, it's not a rape..."

"Getting slapped around and called a 'lesbo cunt' while they stick it in, sounds like..."

"Enough girls," I interrupted, "Who else, Holly?"

Holly and Raven took a moment as they looked over the group of men, whispering and giggling to each other like schoolgirls comparing notes about the boys in a school cafeteria. Holly finally says, "Raven thinks Carl's really cute, and I think Rashid's bedroom eyes are just so very rad." Carl and Rashid were just about to join them in the circle, when Holly stopped them, "Could you guys wait until Raven and I get into it, that way it will feel like you're walking in on us, at least."

Holly and Raven assumed the standard, sixty-nine position, with Raven on top.

Now that they were not officially doing Holly's 'rape' fantasy, Raven felt more at ease with her surroundings, and really let herself get into the 'part.' She placed her arms behind Holly's knees, pulling them up so that they were right against Holly's chest. With Holly's groin now so wonderfully exposed, Raven buried her face full into her friend's pussy, taking loud and long sucking bites to Holly's clit and labia. Such an erotic sight, seeing Raven's lips swallow the upper part of Holly's vulva whole, while her nose was pushed fully into Holly's drenched opening.

Holly took a more gentle track to Raven's vulva, first by softly biting Raven's bald outer labia with her teeth, before diving inward to slowly, and sweetly, lick and suck around Raven's inner labia and clit, all while slipping teasing fingers into her friend's opening.

Raven loved the treatment, as she pressed her groin firmly into Holly's mouth. Then, sliding three fingers into Holly's cunt, she continued to suck roughly at her upper labia and clit.

When it became apparent that Holly and Raven were oblivious to everything else around them, save for their passionate servicing of each other, Rashid and Carl joined them.

Carl set himself down at Raven's head—because she thought him cute—while Rashid went with Holly—so she could stare up into his bedroom eyes. Both of the men joined their lady fair in performing cunnilingus on her lover.

Rashid went high and Carl low, on their respective pussies—I'll that the high road and you take the low road...—though Rashid did get to his destination first, they both ended up in the same, relative place, pushing their tongues deep into the dripping hole, while their 'partners,' Raven or Holly, sucked at the other's hardened pebble.

Rashid's hands and lips wandered, however. There was something captivating about Raven's bubble ass he couldn't get enough of—and seeing how it was sticking up in the air, so full and inviting, who could blame him. He didn't fall full in to start, but every now and again, he would take a break from Raven's pussy to kiss and squeeze her buttocks. I could tell he was tempted to put his tongue where the sun don't shine, but he never quite ventured that far—at least not on his own.

Moaning loud and continuously, Raven was loving the on again, off again attention that Rashid was giving to her pussy and ass; but she also getting a bit frustrated with him, as he continually neared her wanted goal, but never quite finding the mark.

Knowing Raven all too well, I heard Holly say to Rashid, "She likes you to put a finger up there."

Rashid either didn't understand or didn't hear Holly, and said, "What?"

Before Holly could answer, Raven reached around, and grabbing Rashid by a hunk of his hair, pulled hard, slamming his face right between her cheeks. She did all this while saying, "I like it there!" Rashid got the message, loud and clear—well almost, using his tongue instead of a finger, but I don't think Raven minded.

Wrapping his arms around Raven's thighs, he sunk fully into all parts of her groin, spending as much time and force digging his tongue into her pussy as he did digging into her anus. To complement Rashid's efforts, Holly overlapped her arms around his. Now, both had wrapped their arms around Raven's thighs. Secured to Raven's legs, Holly pulled her mouth hard into Raven's pussy, sucking mightily on her clit as Rashid continued to plow into Raven's pussy and ass. Raven continued to hold Rashid by the hair, and to augment the feelings imparted by the two at her groin, she shifted her hind end slowly up and down, causing both Rashid and Holly to rake their tongues across her vitals in an erotically lewd fashion.

I whispered to Karen, "I thought this was Holly's fantasy? It seems Raven is enjoying it just as much, if not more."

"Who can blame her?" she answered, with a quiet laugh. "And who would have thought Rashid had a thing for round-bottomed girls?"

"A man after my own heart," I mused. Karen bit my earlobe for that, and began to stroke lovingly at my cock as we continued to watch the four in the circle.

"I want to watch you stick it in her," I heard Raven rasp to Carl.

As Carl shoved his cock deep into Holly's snatch, Holly let out a long, low moan of delight. Raven moaned as well, though it sounded like a deep sigh. "God, that's so hot watching you fuck her wet twat," she sighed again, staring longingly as Carl's cock slowly pumped in and out of her friend.

Laying her chin on Holly's mons, Raven loudly moaned before opening her mouth wide, "Fuck us both with that stiff cock!"

Such inviting and easy targets for Carl—two holes, wet and wanting. Raven still held Holly's legs open with her elbows, then added a special, personal touch, by pulling Holly's labia apart with her fingers and gaping Holly's cunt hole for Carl's tool, and all done while flicking a hard, teasing finger across Holly's swollen clit.

"Quite a versatile, little chubby cunt," I whispered to Karen.

"Makes me wish I were Holly at the moment," Karen whispered back.

As Carl alternated between fucking Holly's pussy and Raven's mouth, Rashid and Holly were playing lewd ping pong with their tongues, batting Raven's clit back and forth between them. To add to Raven's bliss, Holly had slipped both index and middle fingers from each hand into Raven's ass, pushing them completely inside. They had Raven's legs trembling in no time.

Raven couldn't take the subtle torment any longer. With Carl continuing to alternate between his two favored holes, Raven yelled, "Stick you...rrr fat di...ck in mmm...I puss...y!" Her command came out garbled as it did, because each time she opened her mouth, her demands were cut off by Carl's cock.

Rashid had little trouble understanding her, however, and eagerly to complied—well, sort of...

Rashid pushed his cock all the way into Raven's cunt to start, but just before he was about to begin fucking her in earnest, Holly latched onto his hanging balls, and held them securely in her mouth as her nose dug firmly in the area of Rashid's perineum. With his balls trapped as they were, all Rashid could manage were abrupt pelvic bumps against Raven's ass, as Holly continued to roll his heavy balls around in her mouth.

I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like as Holly mouthed Rashid's balls, her chin, which was pressed firmly against Raven's vulva, would shift and slide along her clit. And, if not due to Holly's purposeful rub, Raven did it indirectly as she continued to slide her bottom subtly to and fro against Holly's face.

Whatever the case, by now Raven was so steeped in ecstasy that she had given up on sucking Carl's offered cock. Instead, she laid her head fully on Holly's mons, allowing Carl to concentrate all his pumping efforts into Holly's pussy, while she enjoyed the bliss imparted to her at her business end.

Holly came off Rashid's balls with a sharp 'pop,' and as her own saliva dripped down off his tightened orbs and onto her lips, Rashid commenced a slow, yet forceful fucking of Raven. Holly didn't completely remove her mouth from Rashid genitals, though, and kept her tongue extended so that his balls and shaft would continually rake across it as he thrust into Raven.

I had to admire Holly's dexterity. What with two fingers of a hand still sliding into Raven's ass, she feverishly massaged Raven's clit with her other hand, all while continuing to tongue at Rashid's cock and balls, and done all the while as Carl continued to forcefully pound his cock deep into her cunt.

Again, I whispered to Karen, "Another versatile girl."

"Now I wish I was Raven," Karen chuckled.

"And I wish I was Rashid," I answered, laughingly.

Imbued by the lustful scene being played out by the four, fantasy fuck-mates, all the other guests had fallen into their own sexual venues, and though they kept a watchful eye on the 'actors,' they did so while fucking, sucking, fingering or stroking the others sitting next to them.

Karen was no less aroused than the others, as she straddled my legs in 'reverse cowgirl' fashion so that she could continue to watch the performance, and proceeded to grind my cock deep into her pussy. Denise was still sitting with us, and added her mouth to Karen's clit. Not letting Denise feel slighted, given her lone, oral attentions to Karen, I slipped three fingers into her dripping cunt while roughly massaging her clit with my thumb. She was moaning loudly into Karen's pussy all the while Karen shuddered in climax.

From various points from around the room, and at staggered intervals, I could hear the loud moans, shrieks and screams of those reaching their own orgasmic bliss. The loud crescendos of the onlookers had a cascading effect on the four in the middle of the circle. Just like a gentle snowfall that eventually builds toward an avalanche, the round robin of the audience achieving their own release finally swept across the four performers, causing them to succumb as well.

Raven was the first to go, signaled to all as she clamped her lips tightly onto Holly's vulva. Moaning loudly through clenched lips, I could see her cheeks and jaw working in frenzy as she tongued forcefully on Holly clit. A trickle of her ejaculate escaped from around Rashid's pounding cock, to fall blithely into Holly's opened mouth. Seeing and tasting her friend's release, Holly added hot sauce to Raven's already shuddering goose, and clamped her mouth around Raven's clit, as well.

More of Raven's ejaculate flowed out as she bucked and thrashed to the repeating waves of climax slamming into her. However, even though she was falling fast into the orgasmic fog of obliviousness, she still had the presence of mind to perform one, last salacious act, and slipped two fingers between Holly's parted buttocks and into her anus.

Raven's fingers triggered both Holly and Carl into climax, with Holly barely beating Carl to the punch.

Holly arched her back as she came, lifting both Raven and herself off the floor. It was amazing to watch, given Holly's frail and gaunt frame, that she had the strength to lift Raven into the air. She stayed like that, fully arched, her back straining against the added weight for the longest of moments, before her body slammed back to Earth, steeped in convulsions.

Not to be outdone by the women, Carl, with his own brand of sexual panache, pulled out of Holly in mid-climax to shoot one, hot blast of cum after the other across Raven's now serene face. Raven accepted Carl's gifts without complaint, and opened her mouth to receive the rest of his load while continuing to slowly pump his cock with her fist.

Last but not least, Rashid quickly followed Holly and Carl. Grabbing Raven's hips, he slammed fully into her. Then, uttering one last, long groan, he held himself tight against her as he unloaded. It was a large load, too, for when he removed himself, long, thick globs of his semen flowed rapidly from Raven's opening and dripped heavily onto Holly's face.

Holly licked what she could of Rashid's leavings from around her mouth and chin, before clamping her mouth over Raven's opening and licking up what continued to flow out. Raven did the same for her, smearing Carl's ejaculate that was hanging from her chin and Carl's cock across Holly's pussy, before cleaning it all with her attentive tongue.

I whispered to Karen, "Oops, it looks like Phil's going to get jealous."

Laughing at my little joke, Karen asked Holly, mirthfully, "Was that anything like your fantasy?"

The two women only giggled a response as they continued to clean and sweetly suck on each other.

To all the guests, Karen said, "Let's take a little break everyone so that these two can clean themselves properly, and give the rest of you another chance to satisfy your urges before we start the next fantasy."

She really didn't have to add that last part, as most of the guests were already well on their way to satisfaction.

Karen kissed me deeply before requesting with a raspy voice, "I think it's time you stick your fucking cock in my ass now."

I laughed. "And I think it's time to give Denise a chance, so you can return the favor."

"You are such a sweet man," Denise said, melodiously, while she tried to mount me the same way as Karen had done moments before.

"Get on the other way, cock slave," I said, stopping her, "I want to watch your elfin face with those cute creases as you come."

Looking directly into me with a fir in her eyes, she answered, "Oh yes Master, thank you."

Karen, with a big smile curling her lips, asked with mock disappointment, "Hey, what am I supposed to do?"

"I think you should attend to my cock slave the way you had Linda attend to me."

I slid way down on the lounger so that Denise was nearly lying flat on top as she mounted me. Grabbing her buttocks firmly, I spread Denise's cheeks wide, as she began a slow, rhythmic up and down glide with her pelvis.

I felt Karen's hands clasp mine on Denise's derriere. At first, and like always, she began low and slow, tonguing and sucking my balls. It wasn't long, though, before I felt her tongue inching upward and licking my shaft each time it emerged from Denise's pussy. Karen continued her climb, nibbling with lips and gentle teeth at Denise's labia, right at the junction where they curled and hugging tightly around my cock. Denise let out a low moan while closing her eyes to the bliss. Then she smiled, forming those lovely creases around her mouth that I find so endearing.

Karen added rhythmic pressure with her hands to match Denise's rhythmic pelvis, and as she alternated between tonguing Denise's labia and her perineum, commanded, "Fuck our Master's cock well, cock slave. Faster!"

Denise quickened her pace, as Karen continued to help her pelvic movements with her hands. She was no longer nipping at Denise's labia, but concentrated all her efforts with a flicking tongue to her perineum.

"Faster," Karen moaned.

Denise began to lift, rather than shift, her pelvis up and down. A soft slapping sound was made each time her groin hit mine.

"That's right, cock slave. Fuck that big cock," Karen purred, as she pulled and gently squeezed my balls. "Oh, his balls are so heavy, cock slave. So full of cum. Make him come for me, cock slave."

I heard Karen spit right before she pressed her tongue between Denise's spread cheeks. I could feel her chin rubbing against my shaft as she worked her tongue in and around Denise's asshole.

Denise, still with eyes closed, said softly, "Did I tell you that you were a sweet man, my Master? Oh, so sweet."

Moments later, I felt Karen insert a finger or three where her tongue had been. Her knuckles pressed firmly against my cock as she worked her fingers inside of Denise.

Denise didn't last much longer after that as I felt the warm rush of her ejaculate. Her body went limp against mine. I continued to fuck her, replacing her pelvic lifts with my own pumping, while Karen continued to work her fingers within Denise's ass.

It wasn't long before I felt Denise stiffen against me, as she uttered, breathlessly, "Fuck, I'm coming again," and again, I felt the warm rush of her fluid.

She clamped her mouth against mine, pushing her tongue deep inside of me. Her body stiffened again and again she came.

The pattern kept repeating itself every twenty or thirty seconds, for a few minutes more, as her body continually went from limp, to stiff, to achieving a deep, wet, intense climax.

She released my mouth when it ended, laying her head on my chest, sated and breathless.

"And I thought I got you out of being such a quiet fuck," I said to her.

Her only response was to look into my eyes, smile with those perfectly accenting creases around her mouth, and say, earnestly, "I want you to come, my Master."

"We both do," Karen echoed Denise's desire, as she moved forward to kiss me as well.

I had yet to come that evening. No reason for it, really, except I was seeing how long I could go while waiting for that perfect moment. Even through all the acts of double penetration with all the ladies, I had kept my 'powder dry.' I don't mind saying that, at times, it was a difficult task to achieve, but I managed. However, Karen knew I was holding myself back, and Denise sensed the same. Now, they both wanted me to truly enjoy the moment with just them, together. I seemed to have reached that perfect moment.

Bringing both of their mouths into mine, we kissed together, as one. Then lying back, I told them, "So you want me to come. Then suck, cock slaves. No rimming, use very little hand, just suck on my cock like you did that night when I gave you your chains, and make me come."

Karen flipped around, still lying on top of me, while Denise parked herself on the other side of my member, down by my balls. They both took hold of the base of my shaft to keep me stable, and started with slow, sensuous licking and kissing around my cockhead.

Now that I had resigned myself to let go, it wouldn't take me long, or give them much effort in making me come, I was more than halfway to bliss already. I noticed that Jack was recording the scene just a few feet away. He had an unobstructed view of Denise and Karen as they started their slow glide about my cock. I was going to give him an excellent show.

Karen and Denise didn't bother teasing my cock, or kissing each other between short sucks, as was their normal routine. Instead, they took a very serious approach at imparting the greatest amount of pleasure that they could to me. They never rushed, or fell into feverish, frenetic sucking. Neither did they try to swallow me whole, or force my cock as far into their mouths as they could. Yet, they still sucked me purposefully, but gently, and did it, oh, so slowly.

It was just a simple lick-suck technique they used. First, starting at mid-shaft, they performed a bold, firm lick to my shaft as they slid toward the top. Then, in one continuous motion, they would pull me into their mouths, pulling me in a little way past my cockhead while apply the right amount of suction, before moving back up and off me. As one finished with her bob, the other would start her bold glide to the top and repeated the bob.

They never changed the tempo of their licks and glides, or the force of their sucking bobs. Before long, though, their simple technique had my back arching well off the lounger and my cock so stiff from pleasure they didn't need to hold it steady with their hands.

I didn't tell them I was about to come, but they could guess I was close, given the strain in my cock, the deep, purplish hue of my cockhead, and the long, low groans I rumbled right before I released.

I was in Karen's mouth when I let go. She was ready for it, and handled it smoothly. Once I started coming, neither Karen nor Denise continued to suck. Instead, they simply applied firm pressure, pressing their lips and tongue against my cock, while sliding their heads up and down along my shaft, and always making sure to rake their succulent mouths across my cockhead throughout my orgasm. It was wonderful.

123456...8