Beetlesmith's Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candice arched her back further from the pleasure, and gasp, "Jimmy really likes it momma. He's really digging into my pussy. It feels so good!"

"Good for you baby, but keep it going. Start sucking on him, slow and even...that's it...now try and pull him in a little further each time...good girl...now give him to me."

Lisa and Candice passed Phil back and forth, with Candice pulling him into her mouth a bit further whenever it was her turn to service him. Eventually, she got him all the way in, as her chin touched his pubis.

"He's all yours, Barbara, honey" Lisa said, giving Candice free rein.

Candice didn't do much other than keep her head steady as Phil actually took the reins by fucking her mouth. Occasionally, Candice would back away so she could grab some air, but she quickly slid her mouth back to the same spot once refreshed.

Phil, with his head still firmly buried in Candice's pussy and four fingers now buried in her hole, was thrusting at an ever increasing rate. Candice tightened her lips around his cock, and her nostrils flared has she tried to draw in enough air. Both of them were close to coming, and it was only a question of who would go first.

It was Candice. Backing off Phil's cock, she pushed her ass back into his face hard, and moaned, "I'm going to come, mommy!"

"Come for momma, Barbara, honey. Make Bob proud or you," Lisa said. She was about to jump on Phil's cock now that Candice had released him, but Bob stopped her, saying, gruffly, "I want to see Barb take it in the face." As such, Lisa only stroked Phil's cock slowly, waiting for the right moment.

The right moment came seconds later, when Candice's body was in orgasmic spasm. Phil uttered a load, guttural yelp, and thrust his cock hard in Lisa's hand. Grabbing Candice by the hair, Lisa barely had enough time to yank her head down, while saying, "Daddy's coming baby, open wide."

Another 'slip,' even worse than the Barbarafaux pas. Lisa was implying that her daughter was sucking daddy's cock, and not her boyfriends. The whole turn around and morphing together of the different fantasies—Candice's becoming Bob and Lisa's—and the changes in the characters involved was beginning to make my head swim.

Phil's cum blast was like the last one of his I'd witnessed, only this time there was a pretty face in front on it. Candice was still in the throes of her orgasm as she took one shot after another into her open mouth. She didn't swallow. Instead, she let the continual shooting ropes of semen fill her mouth until they flowed, heavy and thick, passed her lips and down her chin.

Lisa continued to stroke Phil's cock as she watched each jet of cum fly into Candice's open mouth, all while saying in a soothing, motherly voice, "Good girl, Barbara. Mom and Dad are so proud of you."

As Candice's orgasm began to wane, she pulled Phil's softening cock fully into her mouth, and continued to suck the remnants out of him.

The fantasy wasn't over yet, there was a little matter of satisfying 'daddy.' Bob stood over Candice, and said, "I told you your mother was a good teacher. Now get up on your knees and show daddy what you can do. You too Lisa, I want both my slutty whores servicing me."

With Phil's semen still dripping from her face, Candice, who was back into an overexcited sexual state, latched onto Bob's cock and started to suck on him hard.

Bob put his hand on her forehead, and said with disappointment, "No, no, no! Did you forget what your mother just told you? Slow and easy to start. Lisa, show Barbara again how it's done."

Drawing Bob into her mouth, Lisa sucked on him slowly, repeatedly pulling him nearly all the way in and then out as she applied a little suction. After a few moments, Lisa passed him over to Candice, who copied Lisa's sucking technique.

"Faster now, Barbara sweetheart," Bob said, harshly.

Candice quickened her tempo a bit, while applying a bit more suction. At an opportune moment, Lisa took Bob back from Candice.

They continued to pass Bob back and forth. Every now and again, Bob would tell them to go, 'a little bit faster and suck a little bit harder,' and each time the ladies complied.

Toward the end of the 'mother-daughter' blowjob, both were sucking on him violently, lunging hard onto him and throwing his cock quickly to the back of their throats. Their cheeks were sunken in fully from the suction they applied, and each time they passed Bob to the other, a loud popping loud followed as they broke the seal from around their lips.

As Bob approached climax, he rasped, "Put your cheeks together and jerk it all over your slutty faces."

With their heads together, both Candice and Lisa stroked Bob's cock as he let go.

Breathing heavily, Bob said, "That's how you suck a cock, Barbara. Now, both of you lick your faces clean."

Once Lisa was cleaned, Bob pulled her up to him and they kissed. Just as they were about to sit down with the rest of the guests, Candice finally said what was on everyone's mind, "Did you know you two kept calling me Barbara. Who's Barbara?"

"No we didn't," Lisa scoffed in disbelief.

"Yes you were," everyone chimed in at once.

Mortified, Bob and Lisa turned red at the news. Lisa finally said, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Candice. Barbara's...Barbara's our daughter. I can't believe we kept calling you by her name."

Most everyone laughed good-naturedly at the two of them, and passed it off as an innocent slip, but Karen and I knew differently.

Lisa quickly pulled Bob out of the circle and away from the embarrassing situation. Karen and I followed them with our eyes for a moment as they sat back down with the rest of the guests. Bob whispered something in Lisa's ear, and immediately, a weird combination of disgust and lust donned her face. A few moments later, Karen and I saw Lisa mouth, 'We'll see her later.'

Karen whispered slyly, "I think there'll be some very interesting times in the Grant home from now on."

"Holy fuck," was my only reply.

********

"Pam, come into the circle and tell us your fantasy, although with your experiences, you've probably done most everything you've desired." Karen said softly.

Already being an experienced swinger, Pam didn't hesitate voicing her wants and desires, as well as her displeasures, "Believe it or not, I still have a few, unfulfilled cunt-throbbers. Oh, and just in case I forget later, tonight's been a wild time. Thank you for having me." She said that last part tongue-in-cheek—a dripping double entendre. "I don't mind telling you that I'm really not into anal sex, and pussy-ass double penetration isn't high on my list, although I have done it before."

"I'm sorry Pam," Karen said modestly, "I'm always under the wrong assumption people will like what I like."

"Don't get me wrong, it was really, really good what happened, and wouldn't mind doing it again tonight, now that I know I can take Will without getting my ass spit open. It's just not my cup of tea...close, but not quite."

"What do you mean, 'close?'"

"It was just the wrong type of doubling. For some reason the opportunity never presented itself before, but I've always wanted to see what it would be like taking two, good sized cocks in the pussy...but now that I'm staring that situation in the face, I'm not so sure I want to try." She said all this while looking between Mark and me.

Karen guessed the reasons for her reluctance, "They are quite large, aren't they? It would be a daunting task trying to fit them both into the same...place. There are other men here, not as large, but who still have a good-sized cock. Carl, for instance, and Rashid, they would fill in nicely."

Some of the other men jerked slightly and suddenly at being unintentionally slighted by Karen.

Pam responded, "No, I've always said if you're going to live, live large, and you can't get much larger than Mark and Will. I'd always kick myself later if I didn't at least, try."

"Good girl," Karen said, impressed, "Now, I know in the heat of action, things can get out of control for all parties rather quickly. So, just in case things start to go wrong, let's give you some safe words to use at a moment's notice. 'Green' will mean everything is wonderful and proceed as normal, 'yellow' will mean wait, and everything stops until you say 'green' again, and 'red' will mean, 'get your fucking dicks out of my pussy now, before I rip your balls off.'"

Everyone laughed at that last bit.

Making my way over to Pam, I asked, "Well, it's your show. How do you want us?"

She shook her head at first, while staring at our members. I'm sure Karen's phrase, 'daunting task,' was rattling around in her brain. Sliding the two ottomans away from the loungers, she put them nearly side-by-side in the center of the circle. She then said, "I guess the easiest thing to do would be for each of you guys to sit on a footstool. You know, facing each other while putting your...ah, dicks together. You know, cock to cock."

It was a bit of a squeeze for Mark and me to sit so close together. We had to spread our legs wide, and not being limber, twelve year old girls, it wasn't easy. Moreover, our knees would get in the way and continually knock together. In the end, we managed with a bit of jockeying. It helped that we could lean back, pushing our groins forward and bracing our hands against the ottoman for support.

When we had assumed the position Pam wanted us in, I heard a loud gasp from Karen. Looking over at her, I saw that her eyes were ablaze as she gazed longingly at our cocks. She worked her fingers slowly across her clit. The visual of Mark and I in contact must have rekindled her homoerotic fantasy of watching two guys getting it on.

I loudly cleared my throat, getting her attention, and gave her a hard look with a subtle headshake.

Snapping out of her trance, she stopped diddling herself and blushed. Seeing the look I gave her, and knowing its meaning, she stuck her tongue out at me, reminding me I was being a wet blanket for spoiling her fun.

Jack also made his presence known, as he knelt down close to the ottomans, recording the scene. With his face shielded by the digital camera as he looked through the viewfinder, he said, "Pam baby, don't you think you should grease those poles first, before trying to slide them in?"

An impish smile creased Pam's lips, as she said, "Always thinking ahead, aren't you Jack."

Wrapping both hands around the base of our cocks, she let a large spitball onto each of our cockheads, then chased after them with abandon. Alternating between the two of us, she took turns with slow sucks, first pulling Mark in a short way, then me, then back again, all while leaving a good amount of saliva behind.

Jack was in full 'Cecil B. Demille' mode, offering Pam direction, "That's it honey, slick those big sticks up. Now drop another spitball, and smear it all over Will's head. That's it, now take your tongue and slide it up between their poles...no, so it sticks out at me between them. Oh man, that's it! Now..."

Karen interrupted, "Jack, this is Pam's fantasy. If you wish to realize yours, you can always trade places with her."

Karen's dig brought a few chuckles from the guests. Denise's laugh was particularly loud and grating on Jack.

When Pam thought she had lubed us up enough with her spit, she took a few more moments to 'size up' the situation. She knelt low so that she could look dead-on at our equipment, sticking straight up, shaft to shaft. I almost laughed seeing the intense look on her face, appearing as a golfer lining up a tricky putt.

"Well, here goes," she finally said with trepidation.

Pam took her position facing Mark, standing between the ottomans and within the open area enclosed by our legs. Standing as she was, with her groin directly over our members, she could safely lower or raise herself as needed, and as much as pleasure or pain would allow.

I gave her behind a little squeeze and a peck to calm her, "Just go slow, Pammy."

She only responded by nodding her head. Then reaching under, she grabbed my cock first, and slowly lowered herself.

It was a good strategy, putting me in first while facing away from me. I noticed when Mark and I were cock to cock, the tip of my cockhead extended a good three inches above Mark's. Pam, I'm sure, noticed that as well. From the position she assumed, she would be able to put me in without having to worry about taking Mark at the same time. Once my fat cockhead was securely inside her, she would have an easier time working Mark in from the front.

She let out a low moan as my cock parted her labia.

Karen asked as a reminder, "What color are you at, Pam?"

"Green," she responded, her voice dripping with excitement.

She slid me all the way in at first to get used to my size. I could tell all that saliva she slathered on us before was superfluous; her cunt was well slickened and dripping with arousal.

Along with my cock, she slid two fingers inside as well, and then moved her whole body up and down. My cock slid effortlessly within her pussy.

"What color are you, Pam?" Karen asked again.

"I'm as green as fucking Ireland. Holy fuck, what a cock!"

"You're welcome," Karen giggled.

Pam was already panting heavily, and her arousal was creeping up to peak, nicely.

Stopping her slide to where I was a couple of inches inside her, Pam grabbed both our cocks and pressed them together with a hand, while keeping the two fingers of her other hand seated in her pussy.

Karen joked, "Can you really hold them both in one hand?"

"Barely, and only if I really stretch and extend my fingers," she laughed, nervously.

"What color?"

Pam laughed again before answering, "I'm so green, grass is going to start growing out of my ass at any second."

Using her two, inserted fingers as a kind of guide/pry bar, she pulled her pussy open a bit while lowering herself. When I felt Mark's cock pushing me hard into the Pam's vaginal wall, I knew he was slipping into her opening.

Pam halted for a moment, adjusting to the introduction of Mark into her pussy. Her panting and moaning went up a decibel.

Unfortunately, Mark, the impatient rouge that he is, tried to push himself in.

"Yellow!" Pam snapped, abruptly halting Mark's advance. "Oh, yellow, yellow, yellow," she continued to hiss through clenched teeth.

"Sorry," Mark said to her.

Pam panted a response, "Don't do that again."

Then she flexed her fingers at the first knuckle, bending them slightly, which pushed Mark's cock more firmly into mine. She must have been widening herself a bit, because after that, I felt Pam nudge her body a little lower. She only lowered herself a fraction of an inch before halting, but removed her fingers. Mark's cockhead was fully inside of her now.

She took her sweet time inching us the rest of the way, slowly lowering herself in short intervals, then halting her progress to adjust to our size—Mark's cock tended to widen a bit toward the base, which was causing her the most trouble, I think.

Each time she halted, she would calmly say, "Yellow," uttered more as a cautionary reminder to Mark and me not to move, rather than that she was in distress.

When I was about halfway inside her pussy, Pam lifted up all the way to where Mark's cockhead was barely inside. Looking over at Jack, who was still recording, she said, "Jack, squirt some lube on their cocks."

Jack went wide-eyed, "What?"

Pam rolled her eyes at his hesitation, and said, forcefully, "Goddamnit Jack, just put some fucking lube on them, it doesn't mean you're gay!"

Jack got the bottle of lube, but still hesitated, looking between us and the bottle, as if he was unsure how to proceed.

Finally, Denise said, exasperated, "Here, I'll do it," and snatched the bottle out of his hand.

It took Denise only a few moments to smear our exposed cocks thoroughly with the slick, heavy fluid. After which, she pushed the bottle back into Jack's hand, saying, "You're such a pansy."

Now it was Jack's turn to voice incredulity, "I'm reluctant to touch another guy's dick, and that makes me a pansy? It doesn't make sense!"

"Oh, shut up," was all Denise said further on the subject, and sat back down.

Now that we were good and greased, Pam moved her body up and down, smearing the lube further about us and within her pussy. Once she got Mark and me to the same point as before, she proceeded to inch us further in.

The lube helped, as her progress went a bit faster now; although she did halt a few more times, while panting the now, customary, "Yellow,' to us as a reminder.

The last couple of inches she lowered herself slid in the easiest. It was so erotic watching that fine, tight ass of hers finally make soft contact with my body.

This is Tranquility Base, Houston. The Eagle has landed.

A cheer erupted from the onlookers as Pam signaled them success by beaming a smile.

"Okay guys," she began to say, after a few moments of 'adjustment' wiggles with her ass, "No moving on your own until I say 'green,' and when I do, just go nice and easy."

By now, Mark and I were leaning back, resting on our elbows, as Pam moved her body up and down. First, by taking short, slow strokes so that her pussy stayed near the base of our cocks, but then followed by longer body glides, raising herself nearly to Mark's cockhead, then lowering to touch base once again.

I had an unobstructed view between her legs, as did Mark. I could see her inner labia, glistening with lubricant and arousal, protrude well away from her body and tightly wrapped around our cocks. A more erotic visual than that was to watch our thick tools first emerge then disappear into her cunt as she moved, slowly and smoothly, up and down—a true sight to behold.

Her arousal was fast climbing to the peak. I slowed its progress with my mind. I wanted this to last a bit longer, but it was all I was going to do on that score. The rest would be done the old-fashioned way.

She stopped raising herself when I was at about mid-shaft, and panted, "Green," then remained motionless, allowing Mark and I to do the work.

Like she asked of us, we began an easy, slow pumping action.

Now, without even a thin membrane separating us, the sensations and raw, erotic flavor were incredible, feeling Mark's cock sliding against mine, snug within her tight confines, and fully saturated by her warm slickness.

"What's your color, Pam?" I heard Karen ask, laughingly.

"Oh my god, green," she panted.

"As if I couldn't tell, seeing that utter look of ecstasy cross your face."

I felt Mark quicken his pace slightly.

Pam did too, as she blurted, "Oh green. Yes I'm green!"

I quickened my pace as well, matching Mark's.

"Oh Jesus, green!"

We began ramping up speed and force of our thrusts a little at a time, and each time our changes in tempo were met with a verbal, 'Green.'"

Mark and I had come to the point where we were pumping at a decent rate. We weren't thrusting all the way into her pussy, but we were taking longer, faster strokes. Because of our quick rate, our cocks would periodically shift about within her, trading places as it were, on either side of her cunt hole. It usually happened when Mark was pushing in. I'd feel him start to come up on one side of my cock, before it would shift over quickly to the other side, and each time we snapped over to different sides of her pussy, Pam belted out, "Green!"

Before long, Mark and I were pumping in as deep and as fast as we could. Pam was nearing that wonderful pinnacle of bliss, and all was green all the time, as she moaned and shouted different phrases of green, "Jesus it's green! Oh, I'm green! Yes, I'm green! Fuck, I'm green! Fuck me, I'm green! Fuck me green! Fuck me green! Fuck me green..." She continued shrieking 'Fuck me green,' all the way to climax.

123456...8