All Comments on 'Beginnings'

by Tube_Lover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mches1965mches1965about 8 years ago
Wow!

Your stories are excellent and I had to comment .

I hope you will be writing more.

Sincerely a fan.

Mike.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
NICE

I liked it and would like to hear what happens next, he has to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Do I Know You!

This was very good, however having been at Acton about the time of these events, I can remember a certain young apprentice who would do anything and I mean anything to drive trains. You gave your age as 18 but if I’m correct you started sharing your ‘wares’ a lot earlier. My only comment is that you finished your tale too early, for I would have like to have read some more about Sid and Vicky (who by the way were distant cousins.) Please keep writing for I’m interested in how your life has gelled out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Your description of your first time and how you felt reminded me of my first time, but I was 48. I knew right away that I had become a cock whore. I am still one 21 years latr

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice story, I'll look at those District Line drivers differently now. I met an older man (50) at the White Cross in Richmond, his was the first cock I sucked and get fucked in the arse with. I used to meet a married bloke at the old Barley Mill Pub in Chiswick, he'd call whenever his wife left town on business, he just wanted to fuck me, he assessed a very long cock, sometimes on deep thrusts it really hurt. Those two were when I was single, once married, had a good friend nearby Turnham Green station, we'd meet at the George, he straightened my kink out many times over the years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous