Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Vicky reached down to massage her nylon cladded feet, her blouse gaped open giving me a wonderful view of her heavenly cleavage. "Would you mind?" she asked. "What?" I replied. "Giving them a rub for me?" she enquired. "Oh! ...yes" I stammered. Bringing my chair closer towards her she placed a stockinged foot upon my knees, the height of her stool giving me an intoxicating view of her legs. I slowly rubbed her foot not really knowing what I was doing. "Mmmmm... that's lovely," she mumbled swapping one leg for the other and simultaneously giving me a glimpse of her thighs.

"Don't be getting any ideas young man!" she scolded me having caught my stare. "I don't know what you mean!" I blurted. "Don't you give me that rubbish? Staring up a lady's skirt indeed!! And as for THAT!" she said nodding at my by now hugely bulging trousers. "I think Sid was clearly right!" she giggled and took her legs down. "Right... I have to get ready. People coming round in half an hour so I'll have to ask you to leave my horny friend!" she told me. I was scarlet. She got up and headed through to the lounge as I finished my bottle of beer. I walked into the hallway as a phone started ringing. Vicky came out from the lounge. "Hold out your hand," she demanded. I innocently held out my hand for her and she brought her clenched hand up and opened it to reveal a pair of lace panties and pressed them into my hand. "I think Sid might like you in these," she said and answered the phone "Hello..."

I virtually ran out of the pub. As I headed home, the still damp panties in my hand, I simply had no idea what was happening to me. My mind was a complete mess of erotic feelings, at once totally confused but at the same time wanting everything at the same time. What was Vicky doing to me? What was Sid playing at? Whatever it was, I wanted more... much more.

As soon as I got home I hurried upstairs, threw the damp black lace panties onto my bed and quickly stripped off. I had been incredibly hard and leaking precum continuously since leaving the pub; with the rest of the family out of the house I slipped into the bathroom and took a shower. Little voices told me that I needed to be squeaky clean both inside and out. While I had never put anything bigger than two fingers up my arse, I wanted to be ready, ready for what I didn't know but ready just in case. I thoroughly soaped myself and found I was getting harder as I washed then rinsed my anus.(I hate the term asshole - to me it implies one who is an imbecile or cretin and I've met a few of those in my time.) Back in my bedroom, my mind still full of the events that had just happened. I stood naked by the bed and stared at the panties. What had Vicky meant when she said, "Sid will like you in these!"

Suddenly it came to me, my new found seducer Sid, played some kind of sexual game with Vicky. He must have told her to give them to me with instructions for me to wear them for him. I picked them up from the bed and brought them up to my face. I could smell the musky odour of Vicky's sex. If I hadn't been fully erect already, that sensuous aroma would have aroused me instead. My cock was now freely flowing precum. As most going on 19 lads are, I was rampant for sex, wanking furiously at any and every opportunity. If I was lucky I'd get a fumble with a girl now and then, such was the way without a regular girlfriend. Here I was happy been seduced into man on man sex by an older perhaps pervy man and within the same 24hrs being cock teased by a randy mature lady, which was becoming a regular wank fantasy of mine.

My thoughts were disturbed first by the slamming of the front door then by the sound of the telephone and finally by my younger brother shouting to tell me that it was for me. I quickly struggled to put on some clothing before dashing downstairs to the phone.

"Hello," I said. "Well...hello...my naughty boy," it was Sid. My heart raced. "Sorry I missed you earlier, fancy coming round now?" he asked. "Now?" I stammered. "I can't think of a better time...can you?" he replied. "Give me twenty minutes," was my only response.

I dashed upstairs, took off the shorts that I had quickly put on then began to put the panties on. The feeling was incredible, whilst they didn't fit perfectly, for my semi erect cock wasn't easily contained, the feel of lace against my cock was wonderful. The dampness was still there from Vicky's wet pussy and it turned me on intensely. My precum making them even wetter. I pulled on a pair of trousers, some trainers and finally a T-shirt before dashing downstairs, reaching the front door I quickly hollered, "Don't expect me for tea," as I slammed the front door. The sensation of wearing black lace panties under my clothes was unbelievable.

When I arrived I rang the doorbell. Sid buzzed me in and I climbed the stairs to his flat. His door was ajar and I slowly entered, closing the door behind me. Sid was sat on the sofa, his eyes boring into me intensely. "That was quick" he said. I blushed. "Is my naughty boy in need of some Sid's special attention?" he asked, grinning.

I slowly nodded. "Stand over there for me...let me see you properly," he instructed me. I shuffled closer to the sofa. "A little bird tells me you might have something to show me," he said. "What do you mean," I stammered. "You know bloody well what I mean...You helped Vicky out after work didn't you?" he smiled broadly, "And she gave you something didn't she?" he said. All I could do was nod. "Well let's see them then!" he demanded.

Slowly I kicked off my trainers and then began pulling down my trousers. Sid's eyes devoured me. The trousers fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. "Oh my sweet lord" was all he managed to say. "Take off your T-shirt" he ordered. I pulled the shirt over my head. It left me naked in front of him, apart from the skimpy lace panties which were by now completely drenched with a heady mixture of Vicky's pussy juices and my precum.

My hard cock was forcing its way out of the top of them. Sid now stood in front of me and urged me to come closer. I edged closer until he reached for my crotch and traced along the length of my hardness, pausing at the engorged head and swirling his finger around it. He brought it up to my mouth. I licked. "Such a naughty boy" he whispered. He pushed his finger into my mouth and I sucked. Back and forth he pushed his finger. "I think Andy is ready to have some fun with Uncle Sid's cock, isn't he?" he said. I nodded eagerly whilst sucking hard on his finger, still tasting my own precum.

He began to undress. First his shirt and then his trousers, now naked the first thing I noticed was an absence of hair about his genitals considering how hairy he was, his cock was very very long. Not terribly thick but long, straight and rock solid. Precum glistened its head as it pushed through its foreskin. He stepped nearer, his cock bounced once then clashed into mine. He brought his face to mine and delicately kissed me. Delicate at first but then with more urgency. His tongue pushing between my lips. He was tasting my precum. We kissed hungrily, our hands all over each other. I reached for his cock.

The first time I had felt another man's cock. It felt utterly wonderful. I had never been more aroused in my life. I slowly wanked it as we snogged. Sid quietly whispered, "Lose the panties," knocking my hand aside before bringing our cocks together. With both cocks held together I shimmed down the panties to the best of my ability. My foreskin rubbed against his oozing heavily. I was amazed at how wonderful was the feel of his naked body pressed next to mine as we shared the glow of our hot sex. I had never experienced anything like this ever. I loved the feel of his warm cock pressed against my naked stomach as his aroused nipples pressed into my chest. This caused my dick to even get harder.

We stood by the sofa trading kisses for quite some time. The kisses were often soft with closed lips. They were just as often soft with tongues intertwining. And then there were the more passionate, "French kisses," where his tongue entwined around mine in a sexual dance all its own. Every time we broke a kiss and paused, one of us would look at the other and the kissing would resume. It was like neither of us could get enough of the other.

While we kissed, our hands roamed each other's upper body. I ran my fingertips over his flat stomach, slipping a fingertip into his navel. He pulled and teased at my nipples with his fingers. We shivered at the sensations, those shivers shared through our kisses.

By the time we finally took a break - the sky outside was dark and I could see the moon beginning to rise over the office block across the way. Sid asked if I was okay and I told him how nervous I had been. He put his hand on my shoulder and asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

He looked at me with care and concern, "Am I going too fast? Do you want to stop?"

"No!" I practically shouted my response. "No, don't stop. I'm loving this. It's just... We might want to slow down some or I'm going to come right here."

I shook my head. I couldn't find any words. Instead, I grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled him to me for more kissing.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

I nodded. I wasn't before but at that moment I wanted nothing more than to bring Sid to a roaring climax. "I have to have you, in my mouth... in me."

"Let's get comfortable then," Sid said as he took my hand and led me to his bedroom. Stopping by his bed, I kissed him again. I seemed never to get enough of those kisses.

I broke away and apologised, "I don't know exactly what to do so..."

Sid smiled - he has a beautiful smile - and told me, "Don't worry. I am so excited to be with you that it won't matter. Let your instinct lead the way." I nodded again then knelt before him. Opening my mouth he added, with a chuckle, "Just watch the teeth."

I gently took him in hand. He stiffened almost immediately. Like Sid had with me, I admired his equipment for a long moment. Then I licked the drop of pre-cum that had formed at the tip. It was delicious: salty and creamy. And I wanted more. I giggled then trying to remember what Sid done to me I decided to start with some tongue action. I licked the shaft from the base to the head, feeling the warmth of him. Up one side and down another. Then I licked the head again, wrapping my tongue around the sexily spongy tissue.

Sid moaned and ran his fingers through my hair. I licked the slit, tasting more pre-cum. He shivered as my tongue touched him. I traced down the large vein along the underside to his balls and back up with my tongue.

Then it was time to take the plunge. I opened wide and took him into my mouth. The solid shaft felt so right between my lips. Using my tongue, and concentrating on keeping my teeth away, I sucked and bobbed on his cock. One hand lightly caressed his balls while my other hand reached back and slid up and down the crack between his cheeks.

He pulled me back, saying, "I'm going to come."

I nodded, "I know. I want you to...In my mouth."

He nodded his gratitude as he pushed me back over his shaft. A few more sucks and he came. Boy, did he come!

I pulled back a bit so only the head was in my mouth. Then I felt the first couple of bursts hit the back of my throat, almost causing me to gag. After several warm blasts, the remaining cum flowed onto my tongue in small pulses. He was salty and wonderful. I loved it! I wanted more! So I continued to suck, hoping to coax more from his beautiful cock.

Sid, on the other hand, needed a brief break and pulled me off. I reluctantly allowed him to. I stood and he kissed me, tasting himself.

"I love how I taste in your mouth."

"I love how you taste," I said with a smile.

"Let's lay down," he suggested.

And so we cuddled on his bed for a short time to recharge. We kissed lightly, caressed bare skin and talked about how much we both wanted this and how glad we were that it was so good. And we talked of what we wanted to do. His bare skin against mine felt good, very good.

Soon we both started to become aroused again. Sid lay on top of me, his body pressing against me and our thickening cocks rubbing together as we resumed our passionate kissing.

Sid began to kiss his way down my torso, playing with my nipples and thrusting his tongue into my navel before he got to my rejuvenated cock. He took me into his mouth once again. His tongue literally bathed my shaft as he used his own saliva as a form of lube.

Gently he worked his way around into a 69; following Sid's lead I took his cock into my mouth, soon Sid began to lick my anus. As Sid lightly skimmed my rosebud, his seemed to wink at me. Being unsure I first licked then pushed the tip of my tongue inside, Sid gave a groan as I felt the resistance to his sphincter loosened to accommodate me. I don't know what I expected to taste but I mainly seemed to detect a trace of soap.

Sid moaned around my shaft as my tongue pushed further into his anus. He moved his hips around, pressing back against my face. I could feel his leaking cock leave a trail of pre-cum on my chest as he moved.

I began to force my tongue in and out of his arse, tongue fucking his anus. Sid's reaction was to moan louder. I forced my own saliva into his hole as I felt his coating my cock. I also could feel another orgasm building in me.

With one final moan Sid got up and reached over to his bedside cabinet. "Time for lesson 2," Sid uttered twisting off a cap from a bottle of lube. Lathering me up he then straddled me before smiling as he slid his arse over my erection. The feeling was incredible. His rectum was reasonably tight, I knew he had lovers before me, but this thought quickly faded as his anus enveloped my cock. He moved up and down on my shaft as well as rotating his hips. I moaned out his name. Smiling Sid leaned down, his hands came to on my chest. His eyes stared deeply into mine.

The tip of my cock occasionally bumped against something inside Sid's anus causing him to groan even louder, "That's my prostate," he groaned as he moved faster, up and down. I reached out and stroked his erection as he moved on mine. He was rock-hard and I could feel his pulse throbbing with excitement. His balls, whilst taut against his body, were still slapping my lower stomach lightly. My own testicles grew taut as my second orgasm neared.

"Keep the eye contact, don't close them!" Sid hissed.

Straining to keep the eye contact I tightened my grip on him as my cum blew into Sid's arse. He screamed as he felt my hot seed spew inside of him. Even as I experienced another mind-rocking orgasm, I forced my eyes to remain open as Sid clamped down on my cock. "That's the best arse-fucking I've had in months!" he declared.

Sid sitting on me with my shrinking cock up his seeping arse was suddenly one of the funniest things in the world to me. I told Sid this and he laughed with me. Both of us had memories of the myriad times I had said "Fuck you!" to him and now, I actually had.

Sid pulled off me and lay on his side next to me. He leaned over and kissed me then asked, "You sure you want to go through with this?"

I ran one hand into his hair and pulled him to me in another kiss before answering, "Yes, I've wanted you to fuck me, from that day we spent at Rayners Lane," I whispered.

"What...You've made me wait this long!" Sid uttered as he readied me before reaching across for the bottle of lube.

Opening the lube he put some on his fingers and began to massage my anus. He rubbed his fingers all around my rosebud then gently pressed a finger into my waiting arse.

"OH!" I cried as I felt his slippery finger enter my arse. My arse steadily relaxed as he slid first one then two fingers in my anus. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but soon my sex-inflamed mind caused me to relax and receive his fingers. Two became three then finally I accepted a fourth.

With my arse now relaxed, "Ok I think I'm ready to go!" I mumbled, begging for my first arse fuck.

Sid shuffled forward and flipped my legs towards my shoulders. He quickly slid his fingers out, edged closer then pushed the head of his cum drooling cock just past my sphincter and held it there. There was some pain at first; but my untamed craving to be arse-fucked and Sid having finger-fucked my arse first, greatly offset the pain.

As my arse became more relaxed, I begged for more. Sid was gentle as he pushed his rigid cock into my rectum for the first time. He would push, pull back a little, and then push again, putting a little more 'meat' into my arse each time.

Although Sid was gentle, I was not. I wanted that cock all the way into my virgin arse. I was enflamed by pure cock lust as I felt my virgin arse receive its first cock. With one big sexual upward thrust, I was impaled completely on what I found later to be almost 10 hard inches of cock. After the initial pain of Sid's cock head pushing past my sphincter the pain was minimal; all I remember was having my arse completely full of cock.

When Sid began to fuck my arse, it was as if my arse had a mind of its own. I began to fuck back and when his cock pushed against my prostrate I became a wild whore who could not get enough.

"FUCK ME!! FUCK MY ARSE!!" I begged Sid as he pumped me harder and deeper. "OH COME ON!... let me be your whore," I cried over and over.

"Take it! Take it all you BITCH!" shouted Sid as he started fucking me with long hard strokes.

I could see his big cock pull out of my arse and then plunge back in till I could feel his cum laden bollocks bounce off my arse cheeks. "Man, this fucking at its best," I cried as my arse received its first fucking.

Grabbing hold of his arse cheeks I helped him slam his throbbing cock over and over into my no longer virgin arse. I had become a complete slave to his cock. My legs were spread and pulled so far back over my shoulders I could see my own cum drooling cock standing straight up as Sid fucked his cock into my humping arse.

As Sid's cock massaged my prostate I could feel the cum boiling in my balls and pushing up my cock. I couldn't believe it... I was going to cum again... this time with no arse, mouth, hand, or anything helping except the arse fucking I was receiving from Sid's big cock.

"OH FUCK SID!" I shouted, "I'm going to cummmmm."

"YES BITCH!" he shouted, "Shoot your cum all over us as I fill your whore arse with my cum. Take it slut!! Squeeze my cock with that arse. FUCK MY DICK YOU BITCH!! FUCK IT HARD YOU WHORE!! FUCK HERE IT CUMMMMSSS... "

Just as I felt my arse receive its first load of cum, my cock cut loose with its own load of cum. Enflamed by the sight of my cum running down Sid's chest and dripping back onto me, all I could do was moan, "Yes, yesssss, so fucking goooood," as my arse tightened and squirmed on the big cock lodged deep in it.

I had had my cock sucked as never before; I had sucked my first cock and drank my first cum; and now I had been fucked by a lovely cock that had filled my arse with cum I had never been as sexual fulfilled as Sid had fulfilled me. I knew now all I wanted was to suck and fuck hot cocks till I was completely filled with cum.

I held Sid tight and sighed, "I have never felt anything as good as that... "

Sid fell forward, his cock still pulsating in my arse as we lay there, Sid's sweaty body pressed against my sweaty chest with my softening squidgy cock between us.

When he slipped out, Sid moved off me to lay beside me. I rolled over and lay my head on his still-heaving chest. I looked up at him and waited for his eyes to open.

Finally, he looked at me and smiled. "God! You are the tightest arse I ever had! And the best!"

I smiled and ran my hand over his chest, caressing him lightly. "Your cock is the most beautiful thing I've ever felt," I replied.