Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there for some time before we showered. There, we spent seemly hours kissing, soaping and scrubbing each clean finally we dried each other off, still kissing and caressing the whole time, before returning to bed. We cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms, sleeping the sleep of well-fucked and extremely satisfied lovers.

Come morning, I woke up in a bit of a frenzy, for one I had forgotten to phone my parents about stopping out all night and two where the fuck was I. Very slowly and I mean very slowly it all came back to me. What had happened seemed like a dream - a wonderful, erotic dream. Then, as the rest of me woke up, I felt one of Sid's legs draped across mine as a hand played softly against my nipple. I opened my eyes to see his gazing upon mine.

"Good morning sleepy head," Sid mumbled, moving his hand to encase my rampant cock.

"I wouldn't if I was you," I uttered readying myself to make for the bathroom and my early-morning piss.

After flushing, I looked at myself in the mirror. God what a sight. After what I had experienced the night before, I half-expected some visual change. Instead, all I had was bleary eyes and sleep-tussled hair.

Sid stumbled in behind me and again muttered, "Good morning."

After replying, I left him to his personal business, returning to the bedroom. I stood looking out at the bright morning thinking of what we could do on such a beautiful day.

The decision was made when Sid's arms came around me and he pressed up against my back. He kissed my neck then whispered in my ear, "I had a great time last night. Better than great."

One hand slid down and gently held me. I started to harden and turned in his arms. I kissed him lightly then replied, "Me too. I feel fantastic! Last night was just...incredible."

"So, do you want to do it again?" he asked with a sexy smile I defy anyone to ignore.

"Yes," I nodded, "But first I have to make a phone call," I added before kissing my new found lover.

The phone call home didn't go very well, for Mum had been in a frenzy all night and my brother hadn't been any help by saying that some bloke had called and that I had shot out of the house as if a rocket was up my arse. Which in hindsight was almost true.

Ramifications over I slipped back into bed. The thrill I had felt from holding a man's cock and then rubbing it on my face and taking it into my mouth was indescribable. Yes, anyway I looked at it, sucking Sid's cock had lit a fire in me that would not go out - I was a willing cocksucker- a cocksucker who wanted to suck this beautiful cock that was swaying just inches away. I knew at that moment I would never get enough cock or cock cum. Now I wanted that cock back inside of me - it would be - but not where I thought. Sid lay beside me as I quickly slipped my lips around one of his enlarged nipples.

"Ohhhh...fuck," Sid moaned as I pulled his nipple into my sucking mouth. "Suck them hard... pleaseeee... Oh fuck Andy... bite it... chew that fucking nipple... Yessss. Oh fuck, make me your whore!" he begged. As I worked on his nipples Sid slid a hand between us and took hold of my throbbing cock. This set me on fire and I really began acting like the cock-crazed slut I had now become.

"Yes!" I moaned against his tit, "Stroke that cock...make me your whore...," I cried biting on his aroused nipple as I pressed my naked sex enflamed body against Sid's hot body and lovely cock. Never had I been sexually aroused as Sid could arouse me. But if I thought I was high on sex now, even better was to come.

Sid turned me over and got me ready. He kissed my anus, licking the tight little hole. I licked his fingers one by one to moisten them as he reamed me. Then, he slipped one finger into me.

It was tight and still painful from the night before. But the pain let up soon. He pumped his finger in and out a few times before slipping another in me. Pain again but less and it faded even more quickly. After pumping those two in and out, he slipped a third finger in me. I moaned loudly then. It hurt like hell.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head against the pillow and muttered, "Don't you dare."

As I said that, the pain vanished again. I began to rotate my hips as he pumped his fingers. He flexed his fingers apart a couple of times to try and loosen me even further. There was little pain but the sensation was strange. In a good way, since I knew what was happening to me.

"Are you ready?" Sid asked.

"Yes. As ready as I'll ever be..."

He pulled my hips up so I lay there with my head resting on a pillow and my butt waving in the air. Sid leaned in and French kissed my arse, shoving his tongue deep into me. He was taking his time since he was smearing his pre-cum along his dickhead and shaft.

Then came the moment of truth. The spongy head of his cock pressed against my sphincter. Sid pressed and it began to slide into me. As the flared head pushed further, the pain returned in force. I buried my face in the pillow, my eyes watering at the burning sensation. But once the head popped in, Sid stopped. My body adjusted to the welcome invader and the pain faded.

I looked back over my shoulder and smiled, nodding that he should continue. He gripped my hips and began to slide more of his cock inside me. As the shaft moved in, the pain disappeared. And when the head hit my prostate, I almost fainted.

Sid started a steady rhythm within my arse. In and out, in and out. I was finally getting fucked in the arse! And I was loving it! The full sensation, the prodding of my prostate, and the knowledge that my work mate friend was the one who had taken my anal cherry. All that combined to make it an event I would never, ever forget.

Somehow, my cock started to harden as my prostate was massaged by Sid's meat. I couldn't believe it. I had already had two mammoth orgasms. Could I possibly have another?

Sid picked up the pace as he neared his second climax and I helped him by flexing my arse muscle as best I could. He groaned loudly and pushed hard into me one last time as he blasted his seed deep into my body. And I could swear I felt the hot cum splattering in my anus and over my prostate.

Following another mammoth day of fucking I reluctantly made my way home. Things did not go too well and by the end of the week I had moved out. At first I took a room at the pub for Vicky was only too glad to have some male company then as things got more serious between Sid and I we decided to move in together.

In reality, we have become lovers in every sense of the word. And I have absolutely no regrets. No one has ever made me feel so loved and wanted. I do everything I can to reciprocate those feelings with Sid.

Sid and I remained partners for approximately 6 years, before he succumbed to cancer. As for me even after all these years I still miss Sid for he was my first true love.