All Comments on 'Beginnings Ch. 01'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hottt

Hott! Please continue. One request, please dont add more females, but more guys for the mom while the son enjoys watching and participating as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
read this to a girl I like alot.

sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Interesting, even if I don't like sharing.

brosismombrosismomalmost 9 years ago
great stuff

can't wait for you to post next chapter and ASAP please

Chris7swChris7swalmost 9 years ago
Naughty but very very nice!

A delicious build-up – some hot incest…..and an extremely exciting final scenario.

Once again our darling Georgie has produced another marvellous creation that stirred the very cockles of my – oh, forget the last three letters of that word!

As an aficionado of a good hot mother-son story I found this to be bewitching and delightfully stimulating to my poor abused member which, as a result of breathlessly reading this tale is now in need of some of your witch-hazel. Applied by you preferably, dear girl!

There really should be a health warning to go with stories as wicked as this!

Well done again, Georgie,

Love from me,

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good read

Thanks again for another great read. Very well done. Enjoyed it immensely. Warren

Zeke503Zeke503over 8 years ago
Continue?

This was posted all the way back in May...

I hope that you are working on additional chapters and I greatly appreciate the time and effort that you have to put in to achieve this fine result. I don't know if any of this is autobiographical or not... If so, your son is a lucky man. If not, you have a very keen imagination and you are a person that I would love to know much better.

If only I lived in the U.K.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
WHAT AN AWESOME STORY

A DEFINITE 5 START. STORY.

I certainly did not see all this coming.

Hope you add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. I presume she wasn't celibate for 18 years so perhaps a brief sexual history would be fitting

sadimgniksadimgnikover 1 year ago

Excellent!

Not normally a big fan of mum-son, but this was really well done.

Loved the sex - but even more, I loved the snark!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...