Beginnings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,847 Followers

"Tim! What's wrong?"

"Not wrong but... I'm gonna... I need to..."

"If you mean cum, I understand, I really do," my mind was becoming feverish with lust, "But don't make a mess of your jeans. Get it out!"

Tim's eyes shot up to my face, "I can't!"

My hands went to his belt buckle and flipped it open, "Tim, you've seen every inch of me, sucked on my tits and fingered my snatch. You can!"

Two seconds or so later, our four hands had unzipped him and yanked the jeans to his knees, his very erect cock bouncing into plain sight - not that there was anything plain about his gorgeously thick, throbbing shaft. I batted his hands aside and grasped it making him almost howl in pleasure, even as I started whimpering myself.

"Oh jeez!" he gasped, "I'm gonna..."

"No making a mess in here," I managed before ducking low, my mouth opening wide, my tongue greeting the bulb of his cock. I realised he was right on the cusp even as I took the head onto my tongue, my lips closing around him, my hands pushing him onto his back.

I sucked once, twice, and felt him swell. One of his hands found a bare tit and then the first spurt of Tim's cum poured into my throat. I resisted a gag reflex in order to swallow that, and then several more spurts in quick succession, my lips clamped around his twitching, jerking cock. His hand on my bare breast tightened every time he produced more cum for me and the other found my head and tangled in my hair, holding me where I was, regardless of that fact that I had no intention of going anywhere until he finished.

My own climax was bubbling under but a sense of urgency was coursing through me as the final dribbles of Tim's cum trickled down my throat. I let his still half erect cock slip from my mouth and sat up, pulling his hand from my breast and guiding it down to my saturated pussy. "My turn now," I moaned, and started to shuffle up the sofa towards his head, my womanhood now a tongue-seeking missile. Tim's fingers were already far more expert than just a few minutes earlier and I was gasping with pleasure every time I moved even a fraction.

My mind was whirling and I knew he needed to know how pleasurable this was feeling for me. My knees where either side of his legs by then and the buckle of his jeans was cold against my bare butt where it rested against his knees, but I didn't care in the slightest. "This is deliciously naughty," I managed, "I'm rather glad you caught me all naked now."

"So am, I," Tim nodded, "I always thought you were cute but... well, fuck it, you're perfect! And your tits, Mrs H... and your pussy... I'd never had a blow before and that was... wow."

"Your girlfriends don't know what they're missing then. I loved drinking down every last drop of your cum, you know? And real soon you're going to be making me cum too." I shuffled a few inches further towards his tongue.

"I want that," he panted, "I've never made a woman cum before either."

I paused and peered down into his eyes, "So I'll be your first, then?"

He shrugged but didn't stop fondling or fingering, "You're my first in loads of ways, and it was so worth the wait."

I gawped a little at that revelation, the extra dose of naughtiness heightening my already sky-high excitement levels, "Am I the first woman you've ever fingered?"

He nodded.

"And mine were the first tits you ever sucked into that cute mouth?"

"Oh, yes."

"And I really gave you your first ever bj?"

"The very first."

"No wonder you were so excited to see me so naked for you then?"

Tim was panting, "I still am."

I went to move further towards his mouth and realised in every sense that he was being very honest with me as the length of his erect-again cock started to slide along the top of my thigh. A wicked, wild and delightful thought rattled my skull. "You are, aren't you? So that means your hard cock has never been within an inch of a wet pussy before, doesn't it?"

He nodded, "I've never... never even seen one properly in the flesh before. I can feel the heat of yours with more than my fingers..."

"It's you who has got it that hot, you know, Tim? You should be proud of that - just like your cock is so proud now." I stopped and leaned forward, "In fact, if your cock were maybe an inch or so more proud, it would be brushing just where your fingers are..."

"You mean brushing your cu... pussy?"

"Yes, my cunt, as you were going to say. And perhaps it's just as well that it isn't, because when a hard, hot cock brushes against my cunt's lips I find myself opening up, desperate to feel that hard, hot cock inside me. Can you imagine how naughty that would be?"

Tim might not have had much experience, but he was fast on the uptake. His fingers fell away from my pussy and almost immediately I felt a much larger, much hotter pressure against my lips, "You mean... if my cock was right here?"

"Oh Tim, you naughty, delicious young thing! That's exactly what I meant. If I didn't know you as such a polite young man, I would even think that maybe you were about to try to fuck me!"

"I want to," he gasped.

"How delightfully naughty of you! Wanting to slip that gorgeously hot, delightfully hard cock right into my dripping wet cunt! If I sat back a little now, I bet you would even start to slip inside me, wouldn't you?"

I don't know whether I was teasing him or myself more, but the question became a moot point as Tim's hips bucked hard and I gasped as the head and half the length of his shaft parted me with delicious ease.

"I'm in you!"

"Oh yes, oh fuck yes..." I started to ride his hot meat at once, desperate now, "Fuck me, baby, oh come on let me have it all! Make me cum!"

What Tim lacked in technique he made up for with a frantic hunger, his hips bucking hard, "Your cunt feels fantastic. What a first fuck!"

"What a fuck for sure, my baby, now pull on my tits - hard - and... make... me... cum!"

I was matching his pumping thrust for thrust and I could feel the climax thundering towards me. "Oh Tim, yes, that's it... oh fucking hell, yes... oh... oh... ohhhhh. Oh my fucking god, aaaahhhhh. Yes, yes, yes!" My breath caught in my throat for a few seconds as the first wave hit, "Fuck, I'm cumming! Aaahhhhhhh!"

Beneath me, Tim was pumping even faster and harder, and I could almost hold still and let the waves of climax wash through me. Just as the most powerful peaks were abating I felt the swelling deep inside me and knew that I was just about to introduce him to his first ejaculation inside a woman's pussy. "If you cum in me, Tim - you'll make me cum again too. You want that? Because I fucking do!"

"I'm going to! Oh my god, I'm cumming!"

And he flooded me. It was only a few minutes since he'd been filling my throat but from somewhere it felt like he'd found another gallon of his cum, and this time I fully howled as he spurted repeatedly deep within me.

Our mutual releases left us panting and gasping, and I lowered myself onto Tim's heaving chest for some much needed relaxation, whispering a 'thank you' to him which was returned a dozen times or more.

It was a few minutes later before I realised that somewhere, somehow, my mind had blanked out a very important thought. My head snapped to the right, towards the doorway to the hall, where I immediately saw my son, my Crispin, seated on the floor, his back to the doorframe, his jeans discarded and the broadest of smiles sending relief coursing through me. I didn't know what to do or say, though, very aware that Tim was still beneath me, apparently unthinking when it came to his friend's long absence. I tried to surreptitiously shoo my son away to give me time to think, but he shook his head, the smile even broader now.

If I'd ever thought that Crispin might be mad at me for how far things had gone, I was clearly mistaken - but the attendant worries that the new development might yet bring down upon me was a total mystery at that point. None of which helped me to come up with a strategy that would enable me to keep Crispin's knowledge of what had happened - what he must have seen happen - away from Tim. I was just wondering whether I might at least make the whole thing seem a little less extreme by gently easing Tim's cock from my admittedly happy pussy when my darling boy decided to make the choice for all of us.

"Hey guys, miss me?"

Beneath me, Tim seemed to come awake with a start, "Oh, fuck! Chris! Oh, man, I'm sorry but-"

"Oh, can it, Timbo, that just looks like a great opportunity not wasted."

I pulled myself up to my knees. "Crispin, look-"

"The same opportunity thing goes for you too, mum. And it sure looked like you were up for it. I've seldom seen you look so eager for a nice hard cock in you."

Believe it or not, I did a classic double-take, "What?"

"You mean you've seen your mum looking this sexy before, dude?"

Wearing just a t-shirt and shorts, Crispin rose and walked right into the room before answering both of our questions very succinctly, "Sure I have, Timbo. And mum? I guess he might as well know now that you seem to think it's fine to bring him into the 'circle of trust' - or your hot circle, anyway."

"Crispin. angel, I'm not sure that's a great idea."

"I think it is," he countered, "And to be fair to myself, that was far hotter than I ever imagined when we were planning to let you get caught, wasn't it?"

"I'm not-"

"Mrs H? You planned something?"

I looked down quickly, "I didn't expect anything like this! Even if... well, even if there was a little planning... Don't be mad, huh?"

Beside us, Crispin laughed and it was echoed by Tim, "Mad?" he snorted, "I just... well, we fucked, right? My cock is still in you!"

"Feels fantastic, doesn't it?" Crispin asked.

"You mean you've-"

"Yes," I sighed, before Crispin could tell things his way, "My darling son means that he knows what it feels like to have his cock where yours is right now, okay? It just sort of happened, right? Needs are needs and just because society doesn't necessarily understand, it doesn't make it wrong." I paused and looked down at Tim, "But you'd better understand that if anyone finds out outside of this house, I'll be coming for you and next time we won't be fucking - you'll be fucked, though."

It was the oddest feeling in the world, threatening potential retribution on a guy whose cock was lodged firmly in my sticky, wet snatch.

Tim, though, laughed. "My lips are sealed, and not just because of the threat, Mrs H - which I believe for what it's worth - but because I kinda figure I owe you anyway."

It was his turn to pause and I could see he wanted to ask something he thought I might not be too keen on. I tried to pre-empt things a little, "Well out with it. What's now on your mind? And before you say 'nothing', just remember I have a very reliable little lie-detector nestling right inside me just now." Which was true - there was already something stirring and I just knew that Tim had something of a sexual nature rattling around his youthful, inexperienced brain.

"Yeah, out with it, Timbo. You spilled inside my mum, I'm sure you can spill a few hopes and dreams right now."

I snorted a laugh despite the tension, loving my son's new confident, sassy presence just that little bit more right then.

Beneath me, Tim gave a shrug which I think was more for his own benefit than mine or Crispin's, "I... well I guess what I'm trying to say... to ask..."

"Timbo!"

"Okay, okay... I want two things really."

"Mum likes greedy."

I slapped my son's arm, "He's rude but he might have a point. What?"

"I... First I don't want this to be my last time with you, Mrs H..."

When I shrugged and said 'okay' it was totally necessary to let out a gasped laugh as I felt Tim start to harden inside me. "I think someone likes that answer," I told my son, "Only your friend's cock just firmed up a lot."

"Mum has that effect on my cock too," Crispin said.

Tim nodded, "I hear you, dude. And that kinda brings me to the other thing?"

"Which is?" I asked.

"I ain't ever seen anyone fuck before. I guess I'm saying I want to... if you two would one day for me?"

I knew then - as if it wasn't totally frigging obvious already - that my life had changed completely that afternoon. I reached out an arm and pulled my son tight to my side, "I guess there are no secrets left for us from you, Tim. And you know what, guys? I want to try something new as well as you two. Or maybe I should say I want to try something new for me with you two. Now, just like my boy here loves to see me exposed and playing with one of his friends, I just know that he would love to be seen with his cock buried in me, I guess I can please him two ways if I say yes to you, Tim - and I have to be honest and say that I have loved having you in me. But here's my deal guys. I've never been involved in a threesome before, and it strikes me that you two would be perfect for me - and perfect for each other's wants and needs with me. The deal? Clothes off at the door for both of you, and we can spend some quality hours, all together, all at once. Deal?"

"On mum, oh yes!"

I laughed then, "You don't need to say a word, Tim - your cock is saying it all for you."

"I'm agreeing with my mouth as well," he said.

I sighed, happy with the new me in just a few seconds. "I have a feeling I might need a little more energy in the weeks to come, but this," I promised, "I have a feeling, is going to be a lot of fun."

So here I sit now, recalling these fairly recent events, but I just can't see where it all started. Was it really when I chose to try nudism? When I let my boy touch? When we became lovers? When I agreed to his plan for Tim? Or maybe was it when I lost control with his friend? Okay, fucked his friend...

All, I suppose, individually could be the trigger but that just doesn't feel correct. Perhaps then it's a combination thing, or an aggregation - one of the events proving to be my straw (think 'camels' and 'backs', you naughty readers). Perhaps, though, it was none of the above in essence and it really starts after all of the events I have told you about here.

Oh... didn't I mention there was more to my tale than this? Well yes, there is. A lot more.

All of the afore-going fun and games occurred more than three months ago at the time of writing so perhaps I will take a pause now and then tell you all some more about my recent past. One of you might even know where my pretty little blue dress now resides if I'm really lucky (you naughty young man). And come to that, one - or more - of you might even recognise just who that naked woman was who they saw tied, face down and naked, on the pool table in that little wine bar...

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,847 Followers