Behind Closed Doors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose exits the building followed by Kiko. The latest addition to Rose's gang slowly adjusts to her new nature. They walk around the campus for a while enjoying the cold breeze of the night over their naked bodies. Rose helps her child with her first two victims in one of the men's dormitories.

Full of cum and blood, sitting on a bench in a park near the dorms, a satisfied Rose enjoys the Japanese girl's tongue all over her slit. Her night like all the night since Donna's birthday has been rich in pleasures and experiences. Rose hasn't heard from her Mistress since that fate full night, she wonders for a while if she survived the explosion.

The two vampires finally head back to the sorority's house Rose has claimed as her lair and fall asleep surrounded by their sisters and brothers as the sun rises over Berkley's campus.

***

Two years later

The large white limo stops in front of the tall glass skyscraper. The driver rushes to open the back door letting out a magnificent middle aged woman of Latin American origin wearing a long black night dress, split up the front. She smiles a carnivorous smile at the crowd of journalists and onlookers that have come to admire the wealthy arriving at the charity ball.

"Mrs. Martinez, also known as la Loba, is another example of the fact that the American integration system still works. This Mexican first generation immigrant has risen in a couple of years to the top ten fortunes of the United States. Ruthlessness, a cunning instinct for business and a lot of luck has made her the richest woman of the continent. Despite the shadiness of the origins of the initial funds she invested..."

The journalist goes on describing the official Bio of La Loba. Little does he know that the main reason for the woman successes' lies in a much darker secret. The cadaver of the beautiful blonde in the back of the car could give him a hint on it, if only he knew of its existence. But Mrs. Martinez' son, acting as her bodyguard, driver and occasional fuck toy, always makes sure that no one ever knows about it.

It's the middle of the winter and snow has fallen on the big apple for the most part of the evening but the woman doesn't seem to care despite her bare back and naked shoulders.

Sniffing at the scent of the dead woman's pussy still lingering on her fingers, Mrs. Martinez walks up the red carpet to the entrance of the building.

"Alejandra, you look stunning tonight."

The man that greets Mrs. Martinez at the entrance is one of the world's wealthiest media tycoons and host to the reception. Just a few nights ago, Mrs. Martinez has set in motion a plan to take over his empire which explains his paleness and the large bandage he wears over his neck. By his side his daughter will take over the family wealth when he finally passes. Mrs. Martinez smiles at the tycoon and at her most recent recruit. The daughter smiles back. La Loba mentally sends a wave of pleasure to her creature. The daughter closes her eyes welcoming the present of her Mistress. The young woman's lips parting reveal the shadow of two oversized canines.

The crème de la crème of financial New York is at the reception. Mrs. Martinez, after silently saluting some of her minions in the crowd, spots a beautiful brunette in the crowd. Absent mindedly sipping at a champagne glass the woman gazes at the crowd over the shoulder of her wealthy and much older husband.

"Look at me," from across the room, Mrs. Martinez whispers to the woman.

After a few second the woman eyes casually fall into the Loba's. A link is set. The woman was born to a pious family in the Midwest. After high school, she moved to New York to start a career in Broadway. Soon, she realized that, with her looks, fortune chasing would be a much more profitable and a lot less tiresome career path.

A few minutes later the two women meet in the large marble laced woman's bathroom. Mrs. Martinez locks the door before detailing the fortune chaser.

"What is your name, child?"

Partially submitted, the woman answers: "Elizabeth."

"Elizabeth, have you ever been with a woman?"

The brunette doesn't know what to answer. She has indeed once experimented with a former roommate but she didn't like it much. The situation is starting to make her very uncomfortable. She wants to lie, but despite her best efforts she answers:

"Yes, I have."

Mrs. Martinez smiles. All this is unnecessary, she could just order her to give herself to her fangs but she likes to bring her followers to give themselves willingly.

"Elizabeth, you are married to a rich man, am I correct?"

"Yes..." the brunette starts, "he is quite rich."

"Are you happy with him?"

"He provides for me, he gives me presents, he takes me to wonderful places..."

"But are you happy with him?"

"No... not really..."

"You miss your freedom right?"

"Yes... I think I do."

"Good. Come to me then."

Reluctantly Elizabeth walks to Mrs. Martinez. The old latino stands behind the woman facing the large mirror. Elizabeth is puzzled by the absence of reflection, she tries to break free but the cold hands on her shoulders holding her tight make her understand that she has nowhere to go, understand and accept.

La Loba pushes over Elizabeth's elbow one of the suspenders holding the woman's dress freeing in the process one of the fortune chaser's perfectly shaped breast. Mrs. Martinez' cold hand wraps around it. Elizabeth's heart beat starts to accelerate. La Loba imprisons the hardening brown nipple between her fingers. Troubled and excited, Elizabeth parts her lips to let out a silent whimper.

"Elizabeth, will you give yourself to me?"

"I..."

Mrs. Martinez' other hand has lifted the front of the woman's dress and is now gently pulling on the elastic of Elizabeth's expensive black laced panties. A lonely drop of cum slowly runs down her inner thigh.

"Yes..." she finally whispers in silence.

Mrs. Martinez bends over the woman's neck. Her fangs slowly pierce the pulsating artery. The rushing blood fills her mouth. Elizabeth loose grip on reality as the monster's fingers invade her pouring pussy.

Mrs. Martinez wipes a drop of blood from the corner of her new child's lips. Elizabeth looks at her sister with love.

"Elizabeth, I want you to go home now. Take your husband with you but do not kill him yet. Soon we'll meet again and then we'll talk, until then enjoy your newfound freedom."

The new vampire nods and exits the bathroom.

Mrs. Martinez opens the last stall.

"You naughty little spy," she says to the terrified woman hiding there.

Her screams are muffled by the orchestra in the main room.

A few hours later, as the sun is about to rise over Manhattan, Mrs. Martinez enjoys the view of central park from the balcony of her flat. Her creator has disappeared a long time ago but she knows that at some point she will rise again and claim the fortune Mrs. Martinez has been building up for her. The stinging rays of the sun push her back into her flat.

The journalist in her bed is waiting for her with a large erection.

"So you wanted a one on one interview with me?" she asks closing the curtains.

***

Twelve years later

For the last time, the retired policeman pays his tab at the small bar around the corner of his flat before exiting in the street. The moon is high in the sky tonight and the stars are finally aligned. He nods at the young couple going out for the evening he meets in the entrance but instead of going up the stairs to his own flat, he walks down to the second basement. He stops for a moment to catch his breath.

The Doctor told him that his lung cancer would kill him in less than two months if he didn't undergo the chemo therapy. But he doesn't care. The doctor doesn't know what he knows.

The heavy door of his cellar screeches when he opens it. The large crate in the middle of the room he has been safe guarding for the last decade is still closed. He can sense her presence inside. He pushes the lid. Two large red eyes look at him.

"The time has come, my love," he says placing the razor on his wrinkled wrist.

As the weakened vampire's mouth suck his blood avidly, he thinks about the Master.

Former Detective Larry Mallahan never understood what went wrong with the ritual, what made the Master burst in an explosion of mystical hellfire and he fears for his Mistress' resurrection, but he shouldn't. Because he will give her seven souls and not six like she gave her former Master so many years ago. He will do so because Marisol's reign will be a reign of love and not a reign of terror.