All Comments on 'Behind the Lines of the Were War'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is a fantastic start

I hope you don't wait too long to post. thank you.

partwolfpartwolfabout 9 years agoAuthor
Working on it.

This is my first time writing a story of any length. I'm part way into Chapter 2 now, and sketching out the later chapters.

I thought in this series I would explore the darker side, one in which the wolves and humans can't live together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes this story is so different

I don't think I've read one where the humans discover weres exist. I have read ones where they think it is inevitable that they must come out to humans but they take a very optimistic approach where they plan to approach and educate the humans in top government positions and then come out to the rest of society which I always thought was ludicrous. This darker storyline is unique and seems a much more likely scenario if humans learned about weres. well done.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 9 years ago
WONDERFUL!

Really good...!

partwolfpartwolfabout 9 years agoAuthor
Ignorance and fear

Lead to genocide. Once you eliminate humanity it is too easy to justify extermination.

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverabout 9 years ago
Welcome...

Can't believe it's been 30 years since you've written and it's a wonderful start for your first chapter. If you need to talk or want some advice, you know where to find me...

partwolfpartwolfabout 9 years agoAuthor
Not a long wait for chapter two...

It was submitted on 3/30 and should be up soon. Fair warning, later chapters will be delayed as work will be all-consuming for a while.

Please continue to provide me feedback, criticism or encouragement, I'm still new to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Looking forward to next chapter.

A really good start to an imaginative and unique story. Plus you can write and spell, which keeps the story flowing. My unsolicited suggestion is to avoid breast measurements, which make me think "teen boy". Lots of words can give us a picture of large breasts: large, voluptuous, heavy, round, full, etc.

Yves

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 8 years ago
Wow!

I can't believe it took me so long to discover you. Mind-blown. Moving on to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Captivated!!

Wow! This is such a unique take on the werewolf genre! I LOVE your writing! On to part 2!!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Wow a fucking nuke, fucking humans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...