All Comments on 'Being a Woman Ch. 03'

by namowa

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Gorgeous Story Of Romantic Role Play...

...Hits all my hot buttons for romance, they are not easy to find but romantic men are out there and Brad just really seems to get into it. Maybe when they get to his farm we could learn a little more as to why he enjoys it as much as he seems to. But both of your main characters are coming into their own here, and the whole section with "...words any girl like me would love to hear", yeah... acceptance is just everything, and you really nailed it. Thanks for a lovely chapter, its a perfect size, write it as long as you feel it needs to be. Can't wait to get these two out to Brad's place. Cheers! --- Josie

cliptoecliptoeover 9 years ago
Highly erotic mixed with the warmth of true romance, Wonderful!

Such a beautiful chapter M'Lady! And please worry not about the length of your chapters. They will tell you when you are ready to publish. Your growth and ease in writing what you feel is becoming ever more apparent. Your dialog, mixed with the romantic role playing is wonderful. The erotic excitement you created as Josie said, hit all the right buttons! I do so look forward to you delving a bit into Brad's past or how he so easily fell in love with his beautiful Paula.

I am enjoying each chapter more than the last, and am looking very forward to your continuation, and the hint of a twist is mouth watering!

Do keep up the wonderful work, and be proud and happy that your talents have found an outlet.

hugs to M'Lady

cliptoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice!

The story is coming along very nicely. Much better use of paragraphs and punctuation. The editing is much better also. Story length is good, though most of us wish it were longer because it is such a great story concept. So romantic. It makes me wish I were Brad.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 9 years ago
An enjoyable read.

Your story telling skills are improving along with the passion of your story. I enjoyed every scene. Thank you...Dreamweaver.

hotnatasha1987hotnatasha1987over 9 years ago
just adorable

really romantic.......... only sex ,without romance is like a transparent butterfly ... but reading your last three episode , i was remebering me and my ex boy friend .. i really enjoyed it ........ please dont bring uncle in sudden situation so early .. let this two couple know each other well , let them feel each other , let paula feel that what she missed in past, let her feel like a woman .............. then you can open their relationship in front of others ... till then for some more episode let their love and lust for each other to grow ................

P.S. thanx for bigger episode ......

natasha

namowanamowaover 9 years agoAuthor
THANK YOU

To those who have liked my story - THANKS.

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
Sensational.

Love it and relate to Paula totally. Sensational and very very real. Well done. Xxxxx. Thank Goodness for the Brads of this world that appreciate us Gurls. Xxxxxx

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
WoW !

This is an excellent story ! Cliptoe put such it beautifully and I will leave it at that .

5***** .

Thanks again and I await the next chapter .

TX CRACKER

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 9 years ago
Aw

Very nice Namowa. I must say I would have you on your back legs up because I could not take my eyes off your face. That's just Me, sorry. The paragraph about the breath I find interesting because I love breathing in my loves expelled breath as much as the deed. It makes me feel we are one as much as the joining does.

Thank you I am happy you found your man

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ThatGuy

Hey, first of all I quite enjoyed your work. I would very much like it if this continued (and all possible options were explored).

Now I generally give what I hope is constructive criticism, and will do so now as well, but I understand some authors just want to hear positive remarks. And I can support that because they give us their work for free and we should strive to repay them how we can. Seeing that you are new here I'd advise stressing this out from time to time if you are that kind of an author.

Anyhow my thoughts:

-The sex part was great if bit on the short side, though your effort to write longer has been good so far.

-Generally realism in a story is good, it makes it feel more real, it enriches the fantasy, by giving it those small details it almost makes it real in your mind. This story is moving a bit fast in some parts, like how Paul just suddenly decided on such a huge leap in his life. And you can justify that with repressed urges but then he just as suddenly masters make-up, clothing and pulls off the feminine far too easily. I can understand that this is a fantasy but a little realism goes a long way towards enriching a story, would help with your pacing too.

-This is more of a personal thing but the story may be a bit too sappy. I am certainly not opposed to romance, I quite like it in fact, but I feel the story would be well served if the romance was a bit more subdued, things between Brad and Paula could go a bit slower which is again a pacing issue imho.

Anyway don't think I am being harsh, I quite liked your work and will continue reading it if you're so kind to provide. It is just that I personally as a writer like good criticism and I think it helps us improve. Much love and I hope to read more from you soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep writing!

Love the story! Please keep writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

This is simply awesome. How did I miss this series? You should write the next chapter instead of keeping readers waiting for five years already.

insilkinsilkover 3 years ago

Ridiculous fantasy.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

Absolutely beautiful 😊 😘 I recently met a man who accepted and loves me just as I am. Paula's feelings and those of Brad are very close to what we have each experienced. We knew each other online, but our meeting and being together has been a dream come true. We were all over each other just as you described, and even cleaning up the kitchen was just that way. I deeply love him and we are going to be together . Tiffany, now post-op and loving it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous