All Comments on 'Being Busted Brings Benefits Ch. 04'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dirt043dirt043almost 12 years ago
AWESOME

Loved it !!! Looking forward to more this could turn in to a very intersting story !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sweet

When I fucked my Mom doggy style we had a side mirror and I could watch every hard thrust into her pussy make her tits sway back and forth. It was such a turn on.

Great story as it brought back those sweet memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i think the young lady who saw them fucking should be added to the story. I mean he

could add her to the two of them and the older lady could teach her how it feels to eat pussy etc. There are a great number of things the three can do. Imagine a young man having a older woman to teach him and the young one what he needs to do to make every young girl want him ! He would have the best of both worlds if it's played right. And watching his mother make love to the young girl woud be a huge turn on. In fact maybe dad can be added too. I'm sure he'd like some yong pussy/. Who knows maybe he would get hard and be able to fuck again!! That woud make mom happy too! Great story I love the discription of how his mom loved the hard fast fucking and his animalistic way of doing her! All of us lladies love it by a young hard throobing cock!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I hope the sexual love affair between him and his mom doesn't get messed up from the girl that may be black mailing them.

It is a really sweet love affair going on between him and his mom that could be the best ever relationship they could have. It would be a shame if they didn't get to carry on with their coupling and sharing their love for each other and their bodies with each other, and having even better sex as they began to know each other even better.

A fantastic story, thanks for the read.

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonalmost 12 years ago
It is the old story.... Yum!

Well, it looks like David and his mom are going to have to fuck Makayla into silence. It is the old story of having to keep your girlfriend quiet about you and your mom by making the girlfriend cum and cum and cum again on the tip of mom's tongue and your cock. It happens all the time in the better neighborhoods. But you are never really safe until you get your girlfriend to fuck her own mom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no more

pleaso dont involved the girl.mom and son are enough for eachother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Great story so far... I can't wait to see where you take the next installment...

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Hot Sexy Story****

Thanks for sharing.

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

Well - that's a surprise. Are you working towards getting others involved? If so --- DAMNED let it be so.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Please do not screw it up by adding Makayla or anyone else. The conscious and unconscious giving and taking between mother and son is perfect. Fear of blackmail, forced sharing, or ultinatums will only detract from the love being discovered between mother and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.