All Comments on 'Being Downsized Ch. 02'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I've been Downsized

Having been downsized, I can understand the changes.

Hopefully we will hear more of their adventures.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 16 years ago
Happy story for a chilly winter day

Thank you for a romantic, sexy, warm, friendly and exciting story of two people enjoying themselves together while reconstructing their lives, together, into one that works beautifully for both of them.

In fact, your stories are always a joy to read.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Great!!

A worthy continuation to the first chapter. Needs to be continued further don't you think? Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

I could easily handle another chapter or two, feel free to make me happy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More, please?

Great story! I agree with some of the other comments on here, this is in need of a few extra chapters ... Perhaps involving some of the guests to the lodge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good story but

there are certain elements that keep recurring in your stories such as - jeans - cowboy boots - check shirts - and there is a definite over-riding feeling of wanting to always dominate the woman right from the start of a relationship. WHY? Also the way the guys speak is very brusque and staccato statements like a list of rules being given out. Were you ever an officer in the military and enjoyed dishing out the orders to new recruits as that is what comes across in several of your stories, as good as they are and some nice story-lines they all leave me wondering are you a Socio-path???

Duckydan49Duckydan49over 14 years ago
As always

Scorpio this was great. I have enjoyed several of your stories. Keep going...

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Simple - Thanks !!

A lot lol

You have to add text here too

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Yep.

Ch2 was a fitting continuation for this story. He comes across as a man of few words rather than a domineering sociopath. From "downsized" to upsized" = cutesy, I like it.

Maybe a chapter 3.?

texcavemantexcavemanabout 11 years ago
chpt 3

Continue on....maybe start a late family?

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Love this

Spool good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
basically a good story but

why portray him as a chauvinistic pig dishing out commands instead of requests....talks like he is in the army giving orders to new recruits....no way to talk to any women...his head is so far up his own arse that every time he smiles he has shit on his teeth.......portrayed as far too arrogant and full of bullshit....a total prick.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha Ha Ha

Of course he was in the army. And of course he got to keep his sidearm....Not! And of course he shot the bear with that sidearm in the middle of winter...Not! Bears hibernate from late fall/early winter till early spring. Oh I also got a laugh about the old pickup, 3 years old I believe. This character has nothing to like about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still alive?

Did this guy die?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what a total control freak he is

treats women like dirt and has absolutely no respect for them...what a total cunt he is...if she had any respect for herself she would pack her bags and get as far away from this obnoxious piece of shit and quick...the sort of asshole who gives men a bad name and makes women scared to be in a relationship....there again the best thing she could do is when he is asleep to take a baseball bat and beat nine colours of shit out of him then dump him in the ponds and she would be well rid of him then find herself agood, kind man to help her run the place...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wet dream

This is m,y kind of story (or daydream)

good job

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

GREAT !

THANKS !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If a smile on my face describes my enjoyment of your writings, then, You Got It !

THANKS !

jsch1947jsch1947almost 2 years ago

Magnificent tale.

Both segments are superb!

The only wish I might have is deeper character development. (A bit more individual history)

Still, if I could give these 8 stars, you'd have them.

Sadly, I had to be satisfied at 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous