All Comments on 'Being My Sister's Boyfriend'

by Archer2050

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love your stories.

I love this story, as well as all of the ones dealing with Gavin, Alana, Autumn, and especially Penny and her sister. Personally, I would love to read more about Penny and Gavin, maybe even in a threesome with Alana. Now that would be hot.

golfadikt2golfadikt2over 16 years ago
ALMOST believable

I liked this story. This is the 1st one of yours I've read... I'm now going to try the others!

You didn't kill us with too much conversation or too much description! Nice balance there!

The layout of the house seemed kind of confusing ... to me. I had to read it three times before I could picture it.

Keep up the good work! I'm ready for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FICTION ?

Fiction,I will believe you thousands would not,a superb tale,notice I did not say story.Nothing wrong with fucking your sister is there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sisters

Sisters ,especially ones like Alana are best,I have no idea whether you have already written a story where just Gavin and Alana star,if you havnt perhaps you would consider it.

BiskitBiskitover 16 years ago
Hot siblings

What a great brother sister incest story. You had me hard and jerking off immediately. Nice touch, great dialog and story. Thanks for for hot jerk off session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice!

Wow very hot from the start! If his sister watch him jerking off with her panties I would have cum all over my self

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Original

I've read a bunch of these, and to date this is one of the more original scenarios. Though with the way my fam is, my sis would have probably grabed the gun she keeps in her nightstand and shot my ass without checking to see who it was. We've all got guns near our beds and so far i've been the only one to fire one in the house, but that was at a party that got out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ruined

this series got ruined with the unrealistic "MELANIE THE MATCHMAKER"chapters they were way to unrealistic the rest isn't worth reading once it's ruined you can't redeem it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot Hot HOT!

It just kept getting better and better! I felt like I was there, sitting in the chair...I knew the basement bedroom..mmmm! Really nice read. Thanks.

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
would like to see more stories of both

Alana and gavin,though just the two of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Can you say sloppy seconds

debaucherdebaucherover 10 years ago

It was really hot. There was some novelty on the incest theme which is a rare thing. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Little fag

Sisters little wimp ass faggot

MattAkerMattAkerabout 9 years ago
Uhmmm

She doesn't seem to have wanted him THAT much, when she couldn't even chase off the other bloke... Plus, them being a couple is not that likely, if some guy creeampied my girlfriend he would get an inch shorter nose, followed by taking said gf to get a Plan B pill. Sister said she wanted her brother as boyfriend, then turn around cuckolding him, that ruined the story and removed 2 stars from my grading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PERVERT wins

I laughed my ass off on this one!!! not only did she not tell the little pervert to get lost, but the bitch in heat screwing a guy out of the alley, she wanted to fuck a pervert!!! what's next church and fuck a bus load of nerds???

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 9 years ago
liked it

nice twist on a common theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I wish my sister was just like her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous