Bella's in Charge Now

Story Info
Bella cuckolds Ned with her hunky ex.
8.8k words
2.86
18.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella startled at a tap on the shoulder. "Hey there," said a familiar voice.

She turned around to face a tall, broad-shouldered man with close-cropped gray hair. The years had treated him well. "Oh, hey Richie! You shouldn't sneak up on a girl, you know."

"It's been a long time, Bella."

"Six years. Six marvelous years." Bella held up her ring finger and wagged it in Richie's face.

"Congratulations."

"Thank you."

"I hope that won't stand in the way of me buying you a drink.

"I try not to look a gift horse in the mouth. Come, sit down." Bella patted the bar stool next to her. Richie obliged, scooting as close to Bella as he could without causing a scandal. Bella could smell his signature blend of sweat and cologne. She fidgeted, fighting back a torrent of vivid memories. Richie signaled to the bartender and ordered another round--a Gimlet for Bella and an Old Fashioned for himself.

"You still look sexy as hell," said Richie.

"I know." Bella did, in fact, look sexy as hell in her low-cut, red halter top and her black leather short-skirt.

"I assume you're waiting for someone. The husband?"

"No, my friend. But she's always late."

"Lucky me."

"You shouldn't flirt with me. Our last meeting didn't go so well, or have you forgotten? I'm still pretty mad at you." The bartender returned with a fresh round. Bella took a sip of the ice-cold, zesty concoction.

"Be mad all you want, but I'd have thought that time and circumstance would've softened your anger. You got what you wanted, after all."

"What was that?"

"To be married."

Bella nearly spit out her drink. "I didn't want to marry you."

"Really? Then why did you get so mad?"

"Just because you weren't marriage material didn't mean that I wanted you fucking around behind my back. But hey, it's been years. Water under the bridge. It's nice to see you, actually." She meant it--Richie's attention had always been like catnip to her. He made her feel sexy; he made her feel alive.

"It's nice to see you too. We had some good times, you know. I hope you haven't forgotten." Bella felt a rush of blood and took a swig of her drink, looking away to hide the redness in her cheeks. Richie's thumb found her chin dimple and he guided her gaze back to his. "You're cute when you blush, Bella. I assume you haven't forgotten either."

"Well, life's too short to forget good sex."

"Great sex."

"Mind-blowing, toe-tingling sex."

Richie took her hand in his and tapped her wedding ring. "Shame about this thing."

"I love my husband. And I love being married."

"Do you love monogamy?"

"Not everyone's like you, Richie."

"You didn't answer the question."

"It's not so bad."

Before Richie could reply, Tricia crashed the party and greeted Bella with a big hug. "Hey," she said, turning to Richie. "Who's this?"

Richie turned around, beamed, and extended his hand. "I'm Richie. Bella and I used to go out."

"Oh. You're Richie."

"The one and only. Well. I should return to my friends. Bella, great to see you. Really great."

"Yeah, you too." Before she could object, he leaned in and gave her a warm kiss on the cheek. Then he turned and departed.

"Holy shit," said Tricia, taking over Richie's stool, "I've never seen so much sexual tension."

"Oh, shut it. We were just catching up."

"You don't have to lie to me, babe. If you want to flirt with your gorgeous ex boyfriend, be my guest. Hey, I won't blame you if you fuck him. Is he still the best you've ever had?"

"He's one of the best I've ever had. And I'm not going to cheat on Ned."

The bartender stopped by and Tricia ordered a Cosmo. "Maybe Ned wouldn't mind. Maybe he's secretly a cuck, and he'd love for you to get down and dirty with your sexy ex boyfriend."

Bella thought about Ned--sweet, handsome Ned, back at home watching a movie or playing video games, doing whatever it is that Ned did. Ned was a capable lover. What he lacked in dominance he almost made up in generousness. He was gifted with his tongue, and he worshiped Bella. "It's possible, I guess. He's never been possessive. He doesn't seem to mind when guys flirt with me. And he likes it when I go out and wear slutty outfits. But that doesn't mean he'd let me screw my ex, for god's sake!"

"Hmm. Here's a question--what does Ned know about Richie?"

"That I dated him for half a year, and that he was a fuckboy."

"Okay, here's what you should do: when you get home, tell him about running into Richie. Tell him that Richie flirted with you, and see how he reacts. If he lights up at all, tell him more. Find a way to let him know that the sex with Richie was really good. If he responds positively, or if he doesn't really respond at all, then you might have something."

"What makes you think I want it that bad?"

"Come on, girl. How long have I known you? You're like me, a bad girl all the way through. I saw how you two were ogling each other. And I've heard the stories. And I know that Ned doesn't exactly ravish you. You're gonna sit there and tell me that you don't want to rekindle the flame with Richie?"

Bella sighed. "Of course I want to. But you try being married."

"Girl, if I get married, it'll be with a guy who knows the score from the get-go. There's no holding me back."

"Interesting ideas, Trish. Very interesting. But enough about me. I want to hear about your week."

Bella had lived through six years of marital monogamy, while Tricia had fucked her way through a never-ending stream of well-endowed lovers. They'd meet up once, sometimes twice a week, and Tricia would regale her with tales of her latest conquest. She needed Tricia so that she could live vicariously--but she envied her friend's freedom. It wasn't so much the casual sex that she missed. In Bella's experience, casual sex was hit-or-miss. For every rock-hard, indefatigable cock, there was a limp dick or premature ejaculator. That's what'd been so great about Richie. For the six months they'd been together, she'd been so, so satisfied. Richie could fuck her for thirty minutes straight, then be ready to go again in a tight fifteen. They'd get drunk and go four, sometimes five times a night. He had a big cock--not so much long as it was thick--but he'd get her so wet that she'd barely be sore in the morning. Sometimes, she'd wish that she hadn't caught feelings for him, that she'd accepted who he was. It wasn't that she fell in love with him, but she couldn't help but become attached to the man who rocked her world. And that nagging, traditional part of her needed a steady partner, a man who'd be faithful to her and her alone.

Ned had fulfilled her desire for companionship and loyalty. He made love to her, which had been enough, at least for a while. But she'd known for a while that she deeply missed being fucked. And bumping into Richie had sent her head spinning. Tricia was right. She wanted him. Desperately. Could she also be right about Ned? Was Ned so devoted to her happiness that he'd let her walk into the arms of another man? She'd heard about these relationships before, where the man stays loyal while the woman strays. Sitting at the bar, diving into her third gimlet, she realized that that's exactly what she wanted. It was worth a shot.

Three hours and five drinks later, Bella turned the key to her fourth-floor walk-up and stumbled in. "Honey, I'm home!"

Ned rose from the couch and steadied her in his arms. "Hey, Bell." He gave her a wet kiss on the lips. "You have a good time?"

"I had a great time." Bella plopped down against the side of the couch and kicked off her heels. "Give me a foot rub and I'll tell you all about it."

Ned joined her at the other end of the couch and she swiveled her smooth, tan legs so that her feet were on his lap. Ned began to apply gentle pressure with his fingers. Bella groaned. "How's Tricia?"

"She's as crazy as ever." Bella decided to rip the band-aid off. "I ran into Richie."

"Richie...your ex?"

"That's the one." Bella watched his reaction carefully, but Ned gave nothing away. His face was blank, his fingers dutifully rubbing the sole of her right foot.

"How's he doing?"

"I think he's okay. He bought me a drink."

"I guess it would've been rude to say no. Was he coming on to you?"

Bella purred, "Oh, he was definitely coming on to me." She watched Ned grow red in the cheeks.

"I guess he can't help himself. He cheated on you, right?"

"That's right. Tough to keep a guy like that pinned down."

"A guy like what?" Ned lifted his gaze to study Bella, who narrowed her eyes and let out a thin smile.

"A guy who thinks he's God's gift to women...a guy who might actually be God's gift to women."

Ned looked away. "We never talked about that, I guess."

"Talked about what?" Bella wanted to draw it out of Ned. She knew that he needed to know, but she didn't want to seem too eager.

"About you and him, physically. He was good, then?" He switched to her other foot.

"Honesty?"

"Honesty."

"He was very, very good. I loved fucking him. Does that make you jealous?"

"A little, I guess. But it shouldn't. It was a long time ago. I'd never begrudge you good sex, especially before we'd ever even met. Was he..."

"Was he what?"

"Was he better than me?"

Bella chuckled. "What is it with men, always trying to compare with each other? He was different. He was dominant."

"And you like that?"

"You know that I like that!"

"I can be dominant," whispered Ned.

"Oh, honey. You can give me a choke her and there, a little tug on the hair. But you're not a real dom. Not like he was. And--do you want me to keep going?"

"Why stop now?"

"He gave me multiple orgasms. Every time. And he could go several times in one night. As I said, he was different. Babe, you're blushing." Bella pressed her foot into Ned's crotch. He was unmistakably hard. "And you're turned on. Do you like hearing about this?"

"It's...it's hot, sure. You know how sexy you are. And now I have this image of you, just, just getting manhandled, going all gooey in another guy's arms. But it makes me a bit sad, too, because it sounds like you miss it. Do you?"

Bella sat up so that they were face to face. "I love you, Ned. But I won't lie to you. Of course I miss it."

Ned looked down, trying to mask his watery eyes. "I wish you'd told me sooner. I can work on my performance, I can try to give you what you want."

Bella embraced him and kissed him on the forehead and on the lips. "Sweet husband. I'd never ask you to change who you are. You're not Richie, and that's okay. You know how to make me feel special, in your own way."

"So what now?"

"What now?" Bella knew that she had him; she just had to seal the deal. She stood up and, facing away from her husband, unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Then she peeled off her black panties and turned so that her wet, hairy pussy was six inches in front of Ned's face. "Lick my pussy and I'll tell you." She took his head by the hair and brought it to her wet vulva. Obediently, Ned began to lap at her swollen clitoris. "As I see it, we have two options. Door One is we do nothing. Our life continues as before, but you'll know that I'm missing something, that my body craves something different, something exciting. Door Two is more fun. You see, during the ride home, Richie texted me. Told me it was nice to see me. That he misses me. That he wants to see me again." Ned picked up the tempo and Bella suppressed a moan. "I could text him back, tell him that I miss him too. And then, well. Then I'd let him take charge." Bella gasped and gave in. She'd been so turned all night that Ned's tongue made quick work of her. She threw her head back and cried out, her pelvis shaking against her husband's face as she came on his lips and cheeks. Still holding his hair, she took a step back and sized him up, face red and covered in her juices. "I like Door Two more. What about you?"

Ned, still panting, gazed up in wonder. "What are you waiting for? Text him back!"

Bella began to laugh uncontrollably, and Ned followed suit. She collapsed in his lap and peppered him with kisses, tasting her hot essence on his face. "You're so good to me," she cooed. "Tricia was right."

"Right about what?"

"She knew that you'd be okay with it. That you'd want me to be happy."

"Of course I want you to be happy. But...you're not going to develop feelings for him, right?"

"Oh, don't worry about that. I liked him, sure. But we were never in love. I love you. This is just going to be about sex. It'll be good for you too, you know. I think you'll like having a sexy, slutty wife." Bella rolled off of his lap and sprawled on the couch. "Get me my phone, will you?"

Ned plucked Bella's phone off the coffee table and handed it to her. Before she could think twice, she opened her messages and texted Richie back, "Hey you. Would be lying if I said I didn't miss you too."

Ned scooched over to get a clear view. Richie replied almost immediately, "show me." She used her index and middle finger to part her labia, enjoying the feel of her sopping, slippery pussy. With her other hand, she angled her phone and snapped a picture.

Ned watched in wonder. "Too risque?"

"He asked me to show him, hun." Bella sent the salacious image. "He'll probably send a dick pic now. You should prepare yourself."

"Prepare myself for what?" Before Bella could answer, her screen filled with a veiny, rock-hard cock.

"What do you think?"

"Jesus Christ that's thick."

"Twice as thick as yours."

Another text arrived: "think ur wet enough to take it?"

"I'm always wet for you," replied Bella.

"tomorrow night at 10. my place."

"I can't wait. Text me the address."

Bella put her phone down and looked at Ned, whose eyes were nearly bulging out of his sockets. "That was fast," he said.

"He's a man who knows what he wants. Now, should we take care of you?" Bella settled back into the couch while Ned yanked his pants off and freed his exuberant erection. Suddenly, his hands were on her shoulders and his cock was inside of her.

"I can't believe it," he gasped, pumping in and out of her. "You're going to do it, aren't you?"

"Too late to turn back now."

Ned's cock clenched in her pussy and his eyes rolled back in his head. "Holy fuck," he said, collapsing on top of her. "Sorry, it's just, I was so turned on."

"It's okay," she said. "I like how excited you are. Plus, I'm definitely getting some good dick tomorrow night."

Bella got up to clean herself and get ready for bed. Her entire body was humming with anticipation. In fact, she was so excited that she hardly noticed Ned, who'd grown silent, going through the motions before climbing into bed with her. "Bella."

"Yes honey?"

"I...I'm having some second thoughts."

"Oh..."

"I was so turned on, but...but as soon as I came, I started to feel...embarrassed? Like, maybe this is a fun fantasy for me, but maybe I don't actually want this."

"I see."

"Are you mad?"

"I'm just processing. You were so into it."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"And it would be so good for me. You know that. I thought you wanted me to be happy?"

"I do! But I just...worry."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"I hear you. Let's just go to sleep. We can talk more about it tomorrow." Bella teared up and rolled away from her husband. Why should everything change, just because a guy has one measly, hurried orgasm? It was a weakness specific to men, and she resented it.

The next morning, Bella awoke to neck kisses and gentle spooning. "Hey beautiful," cooed Ned, erection rubbing against her backside.

"Hi," she said, easing into consciousness.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Alright."

"I wanted to apologize for having second thoughts. I had a great time last night. And you're right--I want you to be happy. It's just an adjustment for me. It's a big deal. But I'll be okay."

Bella twisted her body around so that she was face to face with her husband. "Baby, don't fuck with me. I told you how much I want this. If you change your mind again, I'm going to be pissed."

"I won't change my mind again. I promise."

"Okay, well. I'm doing it, then. After dinner, you're going to help me get ready, and I'm going to go over to Richie's, and I'm going to let him do whatever he wants to me. You're okay with that?"

"Yes."

Bella gave him a deep, wet kiss. "Good." She got up to go to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, she texted Tricia. "Hey girl. Brunch?"

Tricia replied before she could finish wiping. "Sure thing."

"So hey," said Bella, returning to the bedroom, "I'm going to get brunch with Trish. Have some stuff to discuss with her."

"That's cool. Are you going to talk about...you know."

"Probably. It was kind of her idea, after all. I think she'd appreciate an update."

"Okay, just ask her to be discreet, please?"

Bella winked. "She knows, don't worry."

Two hours later, Bella and Tricia were seated at a French bistro, sipping Champagne cocktails. "So," said Tricia, leaning forward. "Any news?"

Bella turned to make sure no one was looking and slid her phone across the table. Tricia gasped. "It's beautiful. Now I'm jealous."

"Back off bitch."

"Does Ned know, or are you being naughty?"

"He knows. I took your advice, eased him into it. He got...very excited."

Tricia cackled and raised her flute. "Cheers to him, that little cuckold rascal." They clinked glasses. "Bella Cruz, soon to be hotwife extraordinaire. I'm so proud of you. When are you seeing him?"

"Tonight. His place at 10."

"I can't wait for the details. Yum."

"There's just one thing."

"Uh oh. Spill."

"Ned was eating it up like catnip. But after we fucked...he had second thoughts. I was pretty mad, actually. But I didn't want to show it. Then when I wake up this morning, he'd snuggled up to me with a boner, telling me he wants me to do it."

"Post nut clarity. Always a bummer."

"He promised it won't happen again, but I'm not sure if I believe him."

"But you're going to do it anyway."

"Yes, but I'm a bit worried about Ned."

"Well, there's a tried-and-true solution, but it's a little...extreme. I don't know if it's for you guys."

"What is it?"

"Have you ever heard of male chastity?"

Bella wracked her brain. "What, like No Nut November?"

"Not exactly. More like Locktober. It's a cage that a guy wears over his cock, stops him from getting hard. There's a lock on it, and usually someone else has the key."

"It sounds humiliating."

"It is, I suppose. But the idea is that you own his penis. If you don't want him to have post nut clarity...then don't let him nut. Go out, get yours, and don't let your man out until you're ready."

"You sound like you speak from experience."

"Years ago, in college, I went out with a guy who was into it. I'd lock him up all weekend and go out to the parties, hook up with whoever I wanted. Here's the thing--he did whatever the fuck I wanted him to. When you literally control a guy's boner, he has no choice but to worship you. This guy was a real sweetheart. Here, let me show you." Tricia hid her phone under the table and thumbed through old photos, then--after checking that the coast was clear--she handed it to Bella, who gasped at the flaccid, pale cock tucked snugly into a metal contraption. "What do you think?"

"It's kind of cute, actually."

"Isn't it? But it's not for everybody. Ned, though...maybe."

"You've been right about him so far."

"I'm good at reading men, what can I say? This is a bigger risk though. It's inherently emasculating. But if you're interested, just remind him that he wants you to be happy. That in this instance, your pleasure comes first. And that you'd feel better knowing that his dick safely under lock and key."

Bella passed the phone back. She didn't hate the idea. It could be like a depraved chain: Richie dominated her, and she dominated Ned. "How long would I lock him up for?"