Bella's in Charge Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several more minutes passed. "You're gonna make me cum, baby," said Richie.

"You can cum in me," painted Bella. "I want you to cum in me." Richie gave her buttcheeks a firm squeeze and emptied himself deep inside of her, warm jets of cum bursting from his cock and coating the inside of her pussy. His deep, masculine grunts sent Bella over the edge and into a fourth orgasm.

Richie gently pulled out and collapsed next to her. "You're still dynamite, Bell."

It took a lot of willpower for Bella to roll over. "And you're still TNT, Rich. Nobody's fucked me like that since...well, since you."

"I'll fuck you anytime, sweetheart. You have my number."

"We should drink some more of that lovely wine you got. Then we should go again."

"Easy there, cow girl. I'm a bit older now. What makes you think I can still go all night?"

"Well, can't you?"

"For you?" He grinned. "Of course I can."

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Yeah?"

"I want you to get my phone from my bag and take a picture of my pussy. For Ned."

Richie laughed. "You got it."

It'd been an hour since Ned dropped off Bella. After getting home, he'd poured himself a double shot of bourbon and began to pace the living room. He was impossibly aroused, but couldn't do a goddamn thing about it. He tried to tamp down the agony with booze, but it didn't work. And then he tried a cold shower, which helped a bit. But then he dried himself off, checked his phone, and was greeted with a close-up, high-def portrait of a shiny, gaping pussy, bright white jizz oozing out of its opening. "He made me cum four times," Bella had texted. "I'm having so much fun."

"I love that for you," replied Ned. "Can't stop thinking about you." The phone rang, and Ned answered.

"Hey honey. I'm glad you're still up. We're gonna go again soon. Feel free to get some sleep, but keep your phone on loud. I'll text you when it's time to pick me up."

"I told you, I can't sleep knowing that you're over there having such a great time."

"How's that cage treating you?"

"It's having the desired effect."

"Good. I love knowing that you're all alone at home, getting all wound up. Unable to do anything about it. You're mine. And I'm his, at least for the night. Okay, I better get back to Richie. God, Ned. He really knows my body."

"Like riding a bike."

"Like riding a bike. Anyway, bye sweetie! Love you!"

"Love you!" The phone clicked.

Ned tried to keep his mind busy. He tidied up the bedroom, then vacuumed the kitchen and living room. After, he watched a movie, but his mind kept wandering. Hours passed, his imagination growing increasingly vivid. Finally, at 5:18am, he got the text: "Ready for you to come pick me up xoxo." He whisked up his keys and nearly sprinted outside and into the car. He couldn't wait to see Bella, couldn't wait to hear more about her adventure. And he couldn't wait for her to put him out of his misery. He rolled up outside of Richie's house and sent Bella a text to let him know she'd arrived. After ten minutes, the door opened. Ned could see Bella's backside and the shadow of Richie's face as they gave each other a passionate kiss goodbye. His cock strained against its restraints. Bella turned and sauntered to the car, all smiles. Her hair was mussed up, but for the most part, she looked as he'd left her. She paused at the passenger door, cocked her head, and got into the backseat.

"Uber for Isabella?"

"That's the one," said Ned, catching on to the roleplay. "Long night?"

"Great night."

"Oh yeah? Glad to hear it. Who's the lucky fellow?"

"An old boyfriend. We're rekindling the flame, so to speak."

"Couldn't stay away, huh?"

"I got married, you see. To a really nice guy. He adores me. But he's good at making love, and sometimes what I girl really needs is to just get ravished, you know?"

"Fascinating. He doesn't mind you stepping out on him?"

"Who said anything about stepping out? All I had to do was tell him what I wanted. What I needed. And then, just to make sure that he stayed in line, I locked up his little cock. And now he has to do whatever I tell him."

"Well, if you don't mind my saying so, you're very beautiful, and I'm sure he doesn't mind letting you take charge."

"What choice does he have? I literally own his penis. He can't even get hard unless I allow it! He's at home now, probably driving himself crazy. But I think it'll make him happy, hearing how much fun I had tonight."

"The ex didn't disappoint?"

"Richie never disappoints me. That guy really knows how to show a girl a good time. Not many guys have in them to fuck four times in one night. But he does. When he pounced on me that last time, I didn't think I had it in me. I'd just called my ride. But he didn't give me a choice. That's why I was late! Thanks for not driving away, by the way."

"No problem."

Want to know how many orgasms he gave me?"

"Sure." Ned's grip tightened on the wheel as he began to sweat.

"Ten. Four on round one, two on round two, one on round three, and three on round four. How about that? You think my husband will be happy to hear that?"

"I think he'll be overjoyed. I can only imagine what it's like to experience that much...pleasure."

"He came inside me. Every time. I can feel it now...leaking down my leg, getting all over the seat. But you won't give me a bad rating, will you?"

"Of course not. Five stars, all the way." Ned pulled up to their house, exited the car, and opened the door for Bella. He took her hand and guided her to the sidewalk. "Wow," he said, "I'm fucking buzzing."

"You're buzzing? Imagine how I feel!" Bella burst into laughter and gave him a big hug. "My sweet man. Now let's get you inside and I'll figure out what to do with you."

Once inside, Bella took Ned's hand and guided him straight to the bedroom. "Unzip me, and then get naked and lay on the bed." Ned did as he was told. Bella shook off her dress and climbed onto the bed, straddling his face with her hips. A powerful, musky smell overwhelmed him. He'd never seen her pussy so red before, so open, and so juicy. She lowered her womanhood onto his lips and he began to lick and suck. She tasted sour and salty, her usual essence mixed with something completely foreign. "That's right, hubby. Clean me up good. I've been such a dirty, naughty wife." Bella pushed and a spurt of hot, liquified cum ran out onto her husband's face. "Now, keep doing your duty and I'll tell you what's next. Richie had a fun idea, which is to give you a choice. I can let your out of your cage right now, and you can fuck me. But when I go see Richie again in a few days, you'll have to stay home again. Same deal as before--I'll lock you up the night of. Or, you stay locked up until my next playdate. But this time, you get to watch. And once I've had my fun, and once Richie's had his fun, I'll let you out. Now, what's it going to be?"

Bella sat up and Ned gasped for air. "When are you seeing him again?"

"TBD. We talked about Tuesday, but he has to check something on his calendar."

"And I'll have to be locked up the whole time?"

"Correct. And just to be clear--this is the only way that we'll let you watch. If you choose the first option, you'll have the same choice next time." Bella slid down so that she was snuggled up close to Ned, her hand wandering down towards his crotch. "For what it's worth, you'd love watching. It'll blow your mind, seeing what your wife is capable of."

While the thought of spending several more days in chastity terrified him, Ned couldn't pass up the opportunity. He'd spent all night fantasizing about what his wife was getting up to. "I'll do it."

"Yeah? You sure you can handle it? I'll keep teasing you, you know. And maybe I'll even show you some of the other pictures he took. Bella gripped his cage tight and gave him a wet, sloppy kiss on the lips. "We're going to have so much fun."

"Wait a minute...where's your key?"

Bella grinned. "Oops. Rich has it."

"So the choice..."

"Wasn't really a choice at all, my love. See, Rich was worried that you'd try to steal it and break free. I told him that you wouldn't dare, but hey, just to be safe, maybe he could keep an eye on it. I was pretty tipsy by then, so it seemed like a good idea. Plus, if he has it...then I have to see him again. Don't worry. He promised to give it back to me, as soon as you've watched him give me that good, good dick."