Bella's Japanese Gameshow Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMRRRRRMMMMMPH-AAAAH!!" Bella moaned as her mouth was forcefully filled with rubber cock.

"GO!" The announced yelled, the crowd let out a mighty roar and immediately Bella felt warm liquid flooding into her arse. She shrieked, gagging on the tube in her mouth as she watched the contents of the glass vessel slowly begin to go down. Her eyes widened with horror as she realised what she was supposed to do. Either she sucked as much semen through the cock as she could, or the entire massive amount was going to be pumped into her guts.

Bella tentatively sucked on the rubber dildo, her face red with intense humiliation, and was immediately rewarded with a mouthful of thick salty cum. Trying her best not to swallow too much she spat, sticky liquid pouring down her face and onto the ground. All the while she could feel herself becoming uncomfortably full as the revolting enema was continuously pumped up her anus. She already felt a desperate need to shit out what was in her and so she began frantically sucking and spitting for all she was worth, swallowing a disgusting amount in the process.

She felt as though she was full to burst, glancing up at the jar she was horrified to see it was only half empty and still it drained into her guts with a slow unstoppable pressure. With desperation she continued her hopeless mission, sucking on the rubber cock more intensely, grunting like some kind of ravenous piglet and letting the liquid pour out of her mouth and nostrils like gelatinous drool.

Bella continued like this for several minutes, sobbing and gagging with a constant mouthful of disgusting liquid, her need to relieve herself had grown to the most intense thing she had ever experienced, her guts more full than she could have imagined with hot sticky cum. And with a moan of humiliated relief she heard the awful noise of the last of the liquid being sucked through the rubber penis into her mouth. Staring at the floor weakly Bella guessed she'd taken the vast majority of the stuff up her arse and couldn't wait to shit the whole lot out of her cramping bowels.

Someone wheeled the jar away from her face, she let out a sigh as the fat cock emerged from her mouth, several strands of semen stretching to it from her lips and tongue. She groaned and spat repeatedly, unable to get half the gunk out of her mouth as one of the hazmat men wiped her face roughly with a cloth leaving her feeling sticky and gross but looking more or less clean.

"Ooooooooooh." Bella whined as the enema nozzle was slowly tugged out of her arse. They wouldn't force her to expel in front of everyone would they? She longed for a private toilet where she could shit out the nasty slime that filled her in peace.

Then she felt something pushing at her rectum.

"NOOOOO! WHY!?" She screamed as a large buttplug forced it's way painfully into her arse, making her feel even more impossibly full and removing any possibility of the relief she so desperately needed.

"Please, I'll do anything!" Bella begged.

"YOU SCORE FIRST POINT BELLA!" came the reply over the speakers.

"CONGRATULATION. ONLY NINE MORE TO GO!" Bella gasped as she heard the sound of a pump and felt the plug in her arse begin to inflate.

12