Best-Case Scenario Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made out together on their knees, facing each other at the foot of the bed, kissing with wild abandon. Jayme quickly discovered the pleasurable sensation of licking the tip of her tongue around Desiree's full, plump lips, to which the black woman responded with moans and seemingly reflexive thrusting motions of her hips. But Jayme didn't stop there; she reached down between Desiree's legs and slid two fingers inside her, turning Desiree's moan into a gasp.

"Don't you just love this?" Melisande asked me. "They just look so erotic together... I've never actually watched a white girl fucking a black girl before. Oh, but we shouldn't be pleasuring ourselves -- here, you rub my pussy while I stroke you off."

I did as she suggested, and found Melisande incredibly wet -- it felt like she had poured a flask of massage oil over herself. She shivered slightly when I found her clit, and smiled at me for a moment before turning her attention back to the ladies in front of us. Jayme had lowered herself down so that she could lick and suck at Desiree's beautiful breasts, while continuing to pump her fingers in and out of the black woman's pussy.

Desiree whipped her hair back and moaned, her voice husky with lust, "More... more, baby... fuck me, you sexy slut..."

"Suck on her clit, Jayme," Melisande suggested.

"Oooh, yeah... lick my cunt, bitch," Desiree commanded, leaning back to give Jayme better access.

Jayme crouched down low and let her tongue slide up between Desiree's pussy lips, then again, and again... and then she found the hard little clit with her tongue, and pursed her lips around it to gently suck and kiss. Desiree's moans turned to gasps, and her eyes almost seemed to roll back into her head as she felt the intense pleasure.

Melisande suddenly picked herself up and rolled into a crawling position. I thought that perhaps she was moving in to join them, but instead she opened her red lips over my member and slid me into her mouth, much deeper than I would have thought her capable of. She had such a youthful, even virginal look about her, it seemed almost impossible that she could be so blatantly sexual; but the look in her eyes was anything but innocent. She seemed to be savoring the taste of my previous climax mixed in with Desiree's secretions, and reveling in the feel of my manhood in her warm, wet mouth.

The position she was in made it the easiest thing in the world for me to pull one of Melisande's legs over to my other side, so that her pussy lay spread over me. She was shaved perfectly smooth, without a trace of stubble, and her lips and clit were swollen and glistening wet. I took only a moment to enjoy the view, then began to return her favors as best I could. She shivered when my tongue touched her clit, and moaned with her mouth filled with my manhood.

I couldn't see the other women anymore, but I could still hear them, and I knew what they were doing. From the sound of mutual kissing and moaning at the other side of the bed, I could tell that they had also moved into a sixty-nine. It felt very exciting knowing that they were indulging in that hot, mutual embrace, while Melisande and I did the same... almost as if I were one of them, actually having real lesbian sex instead of just watching it happen.

My excitement must have been contagious, for Melisande shivered suddenly, reared up and drew in a sharp breath through her teeth, then let it out in a rush. Turning to face me, she whispered, "My pussy is burning, I need you in me! I'll be your slut, fuck me any way you want!"

I had thought about taking her from behind, so that she could offer oral pleasures to one or both of the other girls, but she had such a sweet, pretty face that I knew I just had to watch her when she hit climax. So, I guided Melisande onto my lap, where she spread her legs over the top of my cock and lowered herself down. Her pussy lips kissed the head of my cock, but for a moment, I found I couldn't penetrate.

"I'm very tight," Melisande whispered. "But I'm also very wet, so even a big cock like yours should be able to fuck me. You just have to thrust really hard... don't worry, you won't hurt me..."

"Give it to her," Jayme added, as she appeared on Melisande's left, her lips wet from Desiree's hot pussy.

"Yeah, fuck her deep, baby," Desiree added as she crawled to my side.

I took Melisande's hips in my hands, and drove forcefully up inside her. She threw her head back and cried out loud, and for a bare second I thought I had hurt her despite her assurances, but she continued with, "Oh, YES!! Oh, fuck yes, that's what I need... don't stop, please don't... stop... fucking... me!"

Her words came out as gasps in between each thrust as I pulled back almost all the way and then plunged back into her as deep as I could. She was as tight as promised, but her natural lubrication allowed me to slide into her easily even as her pussy seemed to squeeze down on my cock.

I sat up, wanting to be closer to her, and she wrapped her long, slim legs around me. The new position let me fuck even deeper into her, and she shuddered as I penetrated as far as I could. Her glazed eyes stared into me through half-closed lids, her lips panted and her pale cheeks flushed as she felt me filling her completely.

"She's right on the edge," Jayme whispered in my ear. "Just hold her right there... she's just about to come..."

"I want to feel that hot four-way kiss again," Desiree breathed into my other ear. "I want to be there with you when she comes."

The two other women joined Melisande and me, bringing lips and tongues together in a passionate embrace. I held back for as long as I could stand, then began to rock my hips back and forth to give Melisande the final push that she needed. Our orgiastic kiss intensified as she shivered with the intense sensation of climax, and at that same moment I felt my own release, and my own hot come spurted inside her. The three women held us all together tightly, until at last I felt the high of orgasm drain from my body, and we collapsed to the bed. Melisande pulled herself off my softening member and lay beside me, breathing hard, while the other two fell into each others' arms, where they continued kissing softly. We lay like that for what seemed like five minutes, no one saying a word.

"Mmm, that was so good," Melisande said at last, arching her back and stretching out to her full length, like a cat after a long nap. "I wish we could spend the night right here, and have some more fun in the morning!"

Desiree rolled over and embraced me from the other side, while Jayme spooned up behind her and kissed her neck. "I felt the same way the last time I fucked this wild stallion," Desiree purred.

I felt fairly exhausted, and I wasn't sure I'd be up for any more in the morning, even if it were an option. I'd allowed myself to forget it for a while, but the fact was that these women were professionals, and I'd blown my wad in more ways than one. There was no point in pretending otherwise. "I hate to say it ladies, but I'm tapped out," I shrugged. "I'd love to be able to take you all out for breakfast, but I know your time is valuable, and I've got nothing left except the tip."

"Well, that just won't do," Jayme said. "But I have an idea... you went for the Champagne and Strawberries special, which means you get a limo ride in, and then you get taken back to your hotel in a regular car. But, if we ask the management, they'll let us take you back in another limo, and we'll go with you. We'll get a good twenty minutes in the car to say a proper goodbye. That is, if Sandi's up for it."

"Definitely," Melisande cooed.

"Hey hey, don't be forgetting about me so soon," Desiree protested. "You better be planning on taking Desiree with you!"

* * * * *

And so, once we'd gotten cleaned up and back into our clothes, the girls accompanied me back downstairs for a drink, and then we were back in the car. As soon as the doors closed, their clothes came back off.

"It's okay if you're done for the night," Melisande said with a smile. "We figured that even if you don't have one more shot, we could certainly leave you with a little more to your happy memory."

I sat in the back seat, and the girls faced me from the benches. Desiree approached me first, crawling along the floor like a panther, and when she reached me she unzipped my fly and pulled my pants down to my ankles. "I want to feel you get hard in my mouth," she whispered, and put her full, sensuous lips to my just-beginning-to-rise member.

The other girls crawled in from either side, and as I began to grow past the point where Desiree could comfortably keep all of me in her mouth, they nuzzled in and licked at the base of my shaft. All three of them gazed up at me as they worked their oral magic, their eyes hungry and filled with desire.

Desiree let me pop out from between her lips, revealing that I had grown back to my full length again. My loins ached from so much overuse during the course of the evening, but the gentle, wet caressing of the girls' tongues felt warm and soothing. They traded me back and forth between them as we drove down the strip, one of them sucking and licking while the other two kissed each other, or occasionally joined in to give me pleasure from three sets of tongues and lips. When Desiree brought her massive tits into play, sliding my well-moistened cock between them as the others licked her mounds all over, I actually felt another buildup to a final climax.

Perhaps it was something in my expression, but the girls seemed to sense it too. They threw themselves into their oral ministrations with renewed energy and passion, stroking between their own legs and moaning with pleasure. When Desiree applied strong suction to the head of my cock, and the other two girls licked at the sides of my shaft, the final rush hit me all at once.

"Mm! Mmmmm..." Desiree moaned as she felt my cream in her mouth. She drew out every last drop from my throbbing cock, then drew away and pulled the other two girls in for a flavored kiss.

"That was the icing on the cake, baby," Desiree said when they were done. "I think I could still taste all three of us on you."

"We'll be talking about this night for a long time," Jayme smiled.

"And I'll be counting the days until you come back to Vegas again," Melisande added.

The limousine bumped slightly as we pulled into the driveway to the Mirage. I had just enough time to pull up my pants before the car stopped, the door opened, and I was compelled to walk away from those three incredibly sexy women.

I knew that someday, I would return. Maybe I would see them again, and maybe not. But an evening like I'd had with Jayme, Melisande, and Desiree wasn't something that I wanted to experience only once in my life.