All Comments on 'Best Day Ever'

by shygeek

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
gemeistergemeisterover 5 years ago
Hey shygeek

Good to see another story from you. Here's my vote for more. Keep the fun coming, please.

bjmikanbjmikanover 5 years ago
Great

Loved this. This exploration after awareness, the realization and acceptance of her body. And love the Asian woman angle. Envisioning my wife in that role which she could fill wonderfully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

lovely and exciting. please continue.

masculinbrainmasculinbrainover 5 years ago
Good, engaging, life-like

I wonder whether the author is a woman or a man. Either way, the description of female "conquest" seemed real: the satisfaction of causing a penis to rise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was a great read

I really enjoyed this story and I hope you continue it at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good story

This reminded me of the time my daughter and I went to the water park. As she was changing I noticed that her breasts outgrew mine and had all the guys looking at her. We we're the same height so it totally looked like I was the younger girl in that situation. From then on my husband has been sleeping with our daughter as she is more "mature" than I am. I have to sleep with my younger son. He is 12 but at night I sometimes undress him to around myself. His cock is so tiny haha. It's about 2 and a half inches while he is asleep. I think it's safe to say my day at the water park was not as fun as hers in the story, but this brings back that memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing

What a wonderful story - fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wonderful

This story is one of the best I ever read. I’d live to read another part of it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Excellent story telling. Please write more of Su-mei and Tom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved It

I would definitely read a second continuation of this! Was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Please more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
fantastic

One of the best stories i've read on here. Incredibly sexy and well done.

Steven_LeKruSteven_LeKrualmost 4 years ago
One of the Best Stories ever

I really loved this story. My fetish is for flat chests and I loved reading this story about acceptance and pride of a woman's flat chest. The disclaimer at the beginning said there wouldn't be any sex in this story but that doesn't mean it wasn't sexy or arousing. It was a very well crafted story and a pleasure to read from the woman's perspective. Very well done. Thank you.

pixiemuledonkeypixiemuledonkeyalmost 4 years ago

Su-mei is wonderful! After her terrible experience with her first date (making me want to murder the guy), getting the attention, affection, and praise she deserves from Tom was even more gratifying. Her exhibitionist streak was also very appealing. I wish i could meet a Su-mei in real life!

I hope you write more about Su-mei and Tom. Their first time having intercourse is going to be a beautiful experience, I'm sure. Hopefully she'll shave so he can demonstrate the benefits of unobstructed oral sex to her. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Great story. You paint a great picture with words. I want more

bigtigerbigtigerabout 2 years ago

Really, really stimulating. I am just sorry that a follow-up hasn't been written.

biSalguodbiSalguodover 1 year ago

I would love to be Tom so much fun I love huge nips

Voxman314Voxman3149 months ago

I wonder how telling it is, in the seemingly rare case that the male half of a romantic main character doesn't have downward facing dick, they don’t have PIV sex.

Still really hot, all their almost-sex shenanigans. I'm disappointed that this didn't become a new series. Bias against uncurved penii?

Despite the above, I'd love to see more of the Fear series as well. Thank you.

bobslutsbobsluts2 months ago

Did Shygeek,

Great story!! I'd love to read more about these two sweet "lovers". Please post another part , even at this late date. Everyone would love to read it, I'm sure. I'm anxious to see them in bed experiencing all the sexual fun they desire. Love it!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous