Best Friend Brain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." Peyton answered without a hint of shame.

Initially this took Liv off-guard then she smiled and continued to tease, "And where do you want it?"

"Everywhere." Peyton quickly answered with a smirk.

"Everywhere? Are you sure baby?" Liv gently pushed.

"Uh-huh." Peyton nodded before shamelessly clarifying, "I want it in every one of my holes. Pussy, ass and mouth. Whatever order you want, my holes are yours to fuck."

"Mmmmm, good girl." Liv grinned with delight, "Then I choose your mouth first. Oh yes baby, come here and suck my cock! Get it nice and ready for your other holes. Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh, suck it!"

Not needing much encouragement Peyton got down on her knees in front of Liv and with a playful smirk up at the other girl she took the strap-on into her mouth and started sucking on it. Honestly she kind of just wanted to shove the entire thing down her throat, or just spit on it a bit, and then impale her pussy on that man-made meat. Or maybe even her ass hole.

But while this wouldn't make her cum there was definitely something to be said for the mental high of giving her girlfriend's strap-on dildo a long, drawn-out blow job. So that was exactly what Peyton did, starting out with slowly bobbing her head up and down on the first few inches, before taking more into her mouth and eventually her throat.

Given how hot she was Peyton hadn't needed to be good at sucking cock, but she had always prided herself on not being selfish lover, and while it wasn't as meaningful there had still been a mental high to blowing a guy, especially when it ended with a reward.

For better or for worse Liv couldn't give her that reward, although that just meant that the reward that Peyton would receive later would be that much more long and satisfying, which further pushed Peyton to give the other girl the best blow job possible.

Which eventually involved shoving the entire length down her throat, much to Liv's delight, the other girl constantly encouraging her with the look on her face, stroking her hair and of course providing commentary. All of which brought Peyton great joy.

"Yessssssss, suck it just like that, ooooooh fuck! Every inch! Yeahhhhhh, take every single inch down your throat! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmm, that's so fucking hot!" Liv gleefully encouraged, "Oh Peyton, baby, you look soooooo fucking hot on your knees and sucking my cock. Oh yes, so hot! I love it. I love having my girlfriend sucking my cock! Wow, no wonder guys love this so much. Mmmmmm ooooooh Peyton, seeing you on your knees like that, staring up at me, God, your boyfriends must have lasted about two seconds when they could see you like this, and feel you. Oh God, I wish we could do this for real and you could be eating my pussy right now. There's no way I would last long, but it would be totally worth it."

Liv hated herself for saying that out loud, but she just couldn't help it. What they could do together without giving Peyton her disease was amazing, but there was still so many things, traditionally things lesbian lovers did together, which they couldn't do, and it was putting a strain on their relationship.

And nearly every time she bought it up she had to hear Peyton's solution, turn her into a zombie, which Liv still refuse to do, and didn't particularly want to hear it now, even though she could tell Peyton was getting close to saying it again. Luckily at that point Peyton's lips reached the base of the strap-on, meaning they could move on to more mutually fun things, which allowed Liv to quickly change the subject.

"Speaking of pussy, show me yours." Liv ordered, while stepping back and pulling the dildo out of Peyton's mouth, "Show me, and finger it. Mmmmm yeah, get it nice and ready for my cock."

"It's ready now." Peyton grinned, getting up and then laying back on the bed, "But if you want a show, I'll give you one."

"Always." Liv murmured as her former best friend and now girlfriend began giving her quite the show.

As soon as she was done speaking Peyton and slowly slid her hands over her big boobs and cupped them, before pushing her right hand down in between her legs. She then began to using her left hand to play with one of her breasts, normally the left one but making sure the right one wasn't left out, while she slid her fingertips up and down her pussy and then soon afterwards pushed a finger inside.

A second quickly followed that one, and then Peyton was throwing her head back and moaning as she fingered herself. Meanwhile Liv lazily stroked the strap-on as if it was real, causing just enough pressure on her clit so they were mutually masturbating.

"I used to do this all the time, you know?" Peyton moaned softly after maybe a few minutes of just enjoying her fingers, only then did she focus on Liv as she added, "Imagined you like that, watching me touch myself. Ready to fuck me if I just asked nicely enough. Or better yet, imagining you inside me. Pushing your tongue, fingers, or yes, a big fucking strap-on cock into my pussy and fucking me hard! Making me cum, mmmmm, oh God Liv, I would cum so hard thinking about my best friend fucking me, and feel so guilty afterwards. Especially when I imagined you flipping me over and fucking me up the ass. Oh God Liv, please baby, just fuck me already. Ooooooh fuck, I'm so ready for you, ohhhhhhh, please give it to me."

"You got it baby." Liv said huskily, getting up on the bed and crawling in between the other girl's legs, "And don't worry, you don't have to imagine anymore, because I'm going to give you my cock and fuck you so good."

With those words Liv leaned down to kiss Peyton while guiding the tip of her cock to the entrance of the other woman's pussy. Unsurprisingly Peyton quickly removed her fingers, allowing Liv to press the head of the dildo against that entrance and slowly push her way inside, the blonde breaking the kiss so she could enjoy the brunette crying out loudly with pleasure as she was penetrated.

This also allowed Peyton to bring the fingers which had just been inside of her pussy up to her mouth and suck them clean, once again putting on a show for the zombie as Liv continued pushing inside the human's pussy, refusing to get distracted, but really enjoying the show. Really, really enjoying the show, so much so it was hard not to lose control and just slam every inch into Peyton's twat with one hard thrust.

Luckily for them both this relationship was all about control. Mostly about Liv controlling herself, but there was more than a hint of Liv controlling Peyton in there. Of topping her. And Liv had to admit, she really, really enjoyed being the top in this relationship.

It was only appropriate, given that she had supernatural strength, more than Peyton without having to really try, but it was also kind of funny given how tiny Liv was compared to an Amazon like Peyton Charles. Certainly no one would have guessed Liv was the top and Peyton was the bottom at first glance, which only made moments like this all the sweeter for both of them.

Peyton would certainly agree, but she wasn't exactly concentrating on who was in control in that particular moment. No, she was just savouring the feeling of a long thick dildo slowly sliding into her welcoming cunt.

Because she had been frustrated throughout a lot of that preparation, aching to get it inside her already, but now Peyton was very much reminded of why that preparation was important, because now she was being stretched wide and deep, and she was feeling nothing but pure pleasure. Well, maybe there was a little bit of uncomfortable stretching, but it was nothing she couldn't handle, and was completely dwarfed by the pleasure she was feeling.

For a few long seconds she even got away with closing her eyes and focusing on only that feeling, the rest of the world falling away to the point there was only that dildo sliding into her. Then Liv cleared her throat, prompting Peyton to open her eyes and become lost in the most beautiful blues she'd ever seen, which only made what she was feeling more intense.

Which she really should have been doing throughout, because she knew how much Liv loved staring into her eyes while doing this, but sometimes she couldn't control herself. Like she couldn't control just how much she was whimpering pathetically, or moaning in delight.

It was something Peyton loved too, especially during hard fucking. This was good too, but whenever someone was taking her gently like this she preferred to kiss them, or better yet relax. Actually she especially preferred kissing Liv, as that alone was something she thought she'd never be lucky enough to do, and to experience that while Liv was fucking her was just amazing.

But this wasn't about what she wanted. No, Peyton was the bottom, and it was her job to please her top. Which wasn't an attitude which would have even occurred to her with anyone who wasn't Liv, but was really thrilling, and even addicting, to have with her best friend turned girlfriend.

Of course Liv was a loving and generous top, who often gave Peyton what she wanted without asking. Case in point a few minutes after the penetration was completed and the smaller girl started thrusting her cock in and out of the bigger one Liv leaned down with a gentle smile and pressed her lips to Peyton's.

Peyton was only too happy to kiss back, and even though the kiss was brief it was quickly followed by more, Liv even kissing her neck while carefully caressing her body. Over and over again Liv switched between these different techniques, and while she clearly had a favourite which she lingered on the variety was welcomed, something Peyton showed through gentle smiles, and of course the kissing.

Liv could just about remember what it was like for Peyton to smile at her without it causing her heart to flutter. It felt like years but in reality it was more like months, or even weeks, but it didn't matter because it was a very, very welcome change in their dynamic which resulted in some truly amazing sex. Especially considering there was so much they couldn't do together.

At times like this Liv could almost forget about that, if it wasn't for the gloves, which she'd barely remembered to put on before they started having sex, preventing her from touching bare skin just in case she scratched the other girl, the human, and made her like her. Which was a risk they were always taking every time they did this, which Liv desperately tried to distract herself from.

Fortunately there were a lot of distractions available, from simply staring into Peyton's eyes, the cries the other girl was letting out, or even kissing her. Kissing her girlfriend, Liv still getting a kick out of just thinking those words in her head. She'd never had a girlfriend before, and Peyton was as awesome at it as she was with everything else. God, Liv loved her.

She'd loved her as a friend for a long time, and now that love was deeper to the point where Liv could feel herself falling for Peyton, but the relationship was far too new to say anything about it, so again with the distractions, Liv adding another one by leaning down to take a nipple into her mouth. Which wasn't easy, but it wasn't that bad given there size difference, and Liv would happily bend weirdly if it meant giving Peyton more pleasure.

Shortly after that Peyton whimpered, "More! Mmmmm, Liv, please give me more."

"Already? Really?" Liv smirked.

"You know what you do to me." Peyton shrugged bashfully.

"Yeah... but is that any excuse not to ask properly?" Liv grinned.

"Sorry, I just... Mistress I'm so sorry." Peyton whimpered, "I don't mean to be disrespectful, I just really need more. I need you to fuck me harder. Please Mistress, fuck me harder. Fuck me so hard I never forget my place and disrespect you again. Please Mistress Liv, teach my disrespectful ass a lesson."

"I'm pretty sure I already did that. Maybe I should think of something you wouldn't enjoy so much, huh? But, later." Liv teased the other girl before flipping them over so Peyton was on top, "Now I want you to ride me. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, you want more, you do it. Ride that dick for me, and maybe I'll help out. Oh, and do me a favour? Stick a finger up your ass. Ohhhhhh fuck yeah, I said I was going to use all your holes, and I meant it, so you better get that hole nice and ready for me to use, because you know I can't stick my fingers in there. Oooooh yes, finger your little butt hole for me so I can fuck it. Do a good job and I might just let you cum."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." Peyton blushed and whimpered, and did as she was told.

It was almost like Liv was back on dominatrix brain, or some of it had rubbed off on her or something, because one moment things could be loving and gentle between them, and the next Liv was acting like a professional Dom, and Peyton her eager sub. Which should have been disturbing, but it seemed to really work for both of them.

Ironically especially for Peyton. Actually it wasn't that ironic, considering people were demanding jobs like lawyers made up a lot of a dominatrix's clientele, Liv vividly remembered with a smirk, perhaps making this the perfect role for her strong independent best friend that she'd always looked up too.

Right now that strong, independent, and well-respected lawyer was pushing a finger into her own ass hole after only spending a few seconds sucking on it, and she cried out in mostly pleasure because of it. Although that probably had a lot to do with the fact there was a dildo fully embedded within her pussy, which Peyton then started eagerly riding once the finger was fully embedded in her butt.

Then she started hammering both holes with her finger and the strap-on, while doing her best to keep her eyes open and fixed on Liv, much to the amusement of Mistress Liv. Impressively Liv mostly kept her gaze, even though Peyton's big tits were now bouncing up and down in front of her, not to mention the gorgeous sight of her entire girlfriend's body doing the same.

Peyton was also finding it hard to keep eye contact with Liv, even more than before now she had a lot more to worry about. After all, she was now the one technically deciding the speed of the thrusting, but if she got herself off too quickly, and/or without permission it would displease her Mistress, which was unacceptable.

Also it wasn't exactly easy, or comfortable, to have an arm behind her and a finger sliding in and out of her ass hole. It was also embarrassing, especially because of how much she loved it, and she knew she would love what followed even more. They both did, Liv making that very clear from the way she was smirking up at her.

Just when Peyton felt she was getting the hang of this awkward position Liv ducked her head slightly so she could attack her tits again, the blonde going back and forth between the brunette's nipples while spending plenty of time between the surrounding flesh. Which felt great, but it also made Peyton whimper pathetically and increase her speed some more without thinking about it, narrowly avoiding making herself cum.

God, why did Liv have to be so good at playing with her tits? And it wasn't even fair, because now she was free to use both her hands, cupping one of those boobs into her mouth and massaging the other while Peyton just kept riding, keeping herself mostly quiet for as long as she could until the need for more became overwhelming.

Then Peyton whimpered, "Please Liv, please can I cum? I need to cum. I need it so bad. Please Mistress, make me cum. Or let me make myself cum. I don't care, just please do it. Ohhhhhh yessssss, allow me the privilege of cumming like a little slut with your cock inside my cunt, mmmmm, and my finger up my ass."

"Add a second finger to that tight little ass of yours, and we've got a deal." Liv offered, before encouraging, "Yessssssss, that's it Peyton, ride that dick! Ride my dick! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, ride your girlfriend's big dick as you finger your own butt, and get it nice and ready for me to fuck. Oh yes, cum for me baby. Cum for me nice and hard."

Only too happy to oblige Peyton pushed a second finger into her butt hole to join the first while increasing the pace of her riding. She had been rubbing the other side of her pussy to make sure her fingers were coated in liquid, and after the first finger had loosened her it was relatively easy to push that second one in, and while there was a little pain it only added to the overall pleasure.

Especially as the increased bouncing on the dildo caused her nothing but pure pleasure. Plus Liv helped out by using her hands to play with Peyton's boobs while pulling her head back so the two women could stare lovingly at each other again.

All those things resulted in a very satisfying orgasm, but it wasn't quite perfect. Liv's hands might be doing a lot of work, but otherwise she remained still when Peyton really, really wanted her to thrust up into her. She had no doubt Liv was reserving her energy for later, and long term Peyton would probably benefit from that, but in that moment she just really wanted to cum harder and more frequently.

At least the latter should have been easy, Peyton powering through that first climax and then continuing to pound both her front and back holes until she could practically taste that second orgasm. Then to her surprise she was stopped in her tracks, Liv delivering a few hard strikes to her still sore ass and then giving her a firm order.

"Stop." Liv had actually first warned her girlfriend, before delivering those strikes and following up with a much louder growl, "Stop! I said stop! That's better. What? I said you could cum. I didn't say how many times. You wanna cum again? Well next time it's going to be with my cock in your ass, or you're going to have to get yourself off. Choose."

It took a few long seconds for Peyton to recover enough to answer, then she whimpered, "My ass! I wanna cum with your cock in my ass! Please Mistress, give it to me. Fuck my ass and make me cum again."

"Good choice." Liv smiled, "Now turn around and switch holes. I want you in reverse cowgirl. Mmmmm yessssss, get that cute little ass hole of yours on my cock. Oh, and spread your cheeks. Yeahhhhh, I want the best possible look at my dick owning your butt hole like the little anal slut you are!"

"Yes Mistress." Peyton whimpered, doing as she was told.

Liv couldn't believe how much she actually loved watching this. That she actually enjoyed the sight of a dildo strapped around her waist, essentially making it her cock, being pushed into an ass hole. Especially into her best friend's ass hole. It was weird, and gross, and somehow hot.

She couldn't take her eyes off it when it happened, and this time was extra special, because Peyton was willingly inflicting it upon herself. Liv certainly couldn't imagine pushing her ass down on a cock, especially not while spreading her cheeks to give her lover the best possible look of that obscene penetration, but that's exactly what prim and proper Peyton Charles was doing right now.

Not only did her best friend turned girlfriend do this for her, but she actually cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure when her most private hole stretched wide enough for the head of that dildo to slip through it and into her backside. What was even worse, or possibly better, was the next cries out of Peyton's mouth were mostly of pleasure, and Liv swore she even heard the other girl moaning happily just from stuffing her own rectum full of dick.

Although that had nothing on the sounds of joy Peyton let out once the sodomy was truly underway, even if it did take twice as long to reach that point, which could be Peyton trying make it easy on herself, or on their mutual enjoyment. Either way it was sick and twisted.

While it might have taken longer inevitably Peyton was sitting on Liv's lap with every inch of the strap-on buried up her butt. Then, presumably for the same reasons as the slower than usual ass stuffing, Peyton paused for maybe a full minute before beginning to bounce her butt up and down and officially starting the sodomy.