Best Friend Brain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which again, produce the most wonderful sounds out of the brunette, although the blonde barely heard them as she was too busy staring at the obscenely stretched back hole bouncing up and down in front of her, which was still on perfect display thanks to Peyton spreading her butt cheeks for her. Which again was sick and twisted, but Liv just couldn't tear her eyes away from it.

She was so lost in it that she almost didn't notice how fast Peyton was going until it was too late, and then the zombie grabbed the human's hips and forced her down onto her lap and kept her there for a few long seconds while she growled, "Did I give you permission to cum?"

Peyton whimpered, bit her lip, then cautiously argued, "You said if I wanted to cum, then it would have to be in my ass, and now it's in my ass, so-"

"Oh please, that's weak sauce, and you know it councillor." Liv scoffed, "No way does that hold up in court. Although, that's one court case I'd like to see."

"Me too." Peyton admitted with a soft laugh, before quickly adding, "If it wouldn't ruin my career."

"Maybe we could have our own little trial, right here some time, huh? You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Liv teased, and then shortly after Peyton nodded and tried to say something else she quickly got rough, "But don't think you can distract me from your disobedience. Now keep riding my dick nice and slowly until I give you permission to cum. And you better not beg for that privilege too soon, or I won't let you cum at all."

They both knew that was a completely empty threat, and Liv would never do something so cruel to someone she loved, but just the threat of it was enough to make Peyton whimper with lust and restart the butt fucking nice and slow just like she was ordered too. Oh yes, that was exactly the reaction Liv was looking for, and it made her smirk triumphantly.

Fuck, she loved ordering Peyton around and making the bigger girl her little slut. Especially her little butt slut. Peyton just looked so wonderfully submissive right now, even in this position where she was technically in control of the speed. But as Liv had just made very clear, she was still very much in charge, while the effortlessly sexy and confident Peyton Charles was her submissive little bitch.

Peyton adored that fact. She couldn't have ever submitted to a man in the way that she submitted to Liv, and would have never thought it was possible that she could ever be this submissive to anyone. Because really, it was pathetic, and gross, and demeaning, but Peyton just couldn't get enough of it. She loved her Dom Zom, and would do anything for her.

Absolutely anything. And this wasn't exactly a big ask, as she adored taking it up the ass even more than Liv loved to fuck her in the ass. Which she once again proved by her shameless cries of joy and being anally stuffed, and then ass fucked. Also the whole spreading of her cheeks thing.

Weirdly that part was normal. Or at least what was the new norm between them. This position was very new to them, but Peyton instantly loved it, as it gave her the illusion of control while Liv could very easily reinforce her dominance over her, as she had just proven. Of course that hadn't stopped Peyton from cheekily pushing her luck, but that was more out of wanting Liv to put her in her place than simply wanting an orgasm.

Besides, Peyton was confident that orgasm, or more accurately orgasms, would soon come. They always did whenever Liv fucked her up the ass, and Peyton was confident that this time would be no exception. Especially even the build up, meaning that she was aching to cum already, and sooner or later Liv would ultimately take pity on her, because she loved her.

Every time Peyton thought that now it made her heart flutter, because it wasn't just friendship love. Not any more. No, it was romantic love, which just made everything they did together much more intense. Especially this though, because Peyton wasn't sure she had ever met anyone she would willingly give up her ass to except Liv.

Although even in her wildest fantasies she hadn't imagined loving it quite this much, and she certainly hadn't imagined being Liv's little butt slut. If anything Peyton had thought it would be the other way around, and had even made herself cum at the thought of bending Liv over and fucking her up the ass. Which was yet another thing which made the reality of her current situation that much more intense.

For a while that intensity was pure bliss for both women who became completely lost in the anal sex. But inevitably the urge to cum became too overwhelming for the lawyer, in fact it was so overwhelming she couldn't seem to form words, all she could do was cry out Liv's name and 'more', which even to her sounded like she was just calling out her top's full name for some reason.

Liv was smart, and must have realised what she meant, but she was either denying Peyton what it now felt like she needed, or was waiting for more explicit words. Which Peyton knew she should have done, but in that delirious state she just couldn't stop herself from increasing the pace again, only to be shut down the exact same way.

"Hey!" Liv exclaimed angrily, "What did I say?"

"I'm sorry." Peyton whimpered, able to find the words now the butt fucking had stopped momentarily, "I just need to cum so bad."

"And now you have to wait a little longer." Liv informed her.

"What! No, please Mistress, I need it so bad." Peyton whined.

"I heard you the first time, but since you can't think of anything original to say, keep your mouth shut until I give you permission, or I'll leave you to finish yourself off." Liv ordered darkly, before smirking wickedly, "And since you've proven you can't be trusted, I'll take it from here."

With that Liv effortlessly rolled them so they were on their sides in the spooning position and restarted the sodomy. Which was good for two reasons, as Peyton wasn't sure how much energy she had left, and as further punishment Liv fucked Peyton's ass as slowly and gently as possible, bringing her down from her previous high.

Okay, the latter thing was definitely a double-edged sword, but Peyton was very grateful for having a break in more ways than one, and this was another new position for them which she very much liked. Or more accurately, it was a very familiar position, as they loved to spoon, only this time Peyton wasn't just being the smaller girl's little spoon, she was being Liv's butt slut.

As if the zombie realised she was actually doing the human the favour with this treatment Liv started to up the ante, although initially not with stronger and faster thrusts. No, it started off more subtle than that, with Liv gently kissing Peyton's neck, which was again a very familiar thing that one girl was receiving for once while being ass fucked.

Then Liv's hands started to wander, at first just gently cupping Peyton's big tits but eventually sliding one of those hands down to her needy little cunt. That was the point that Liv picked up the pace of the butt fucking, and to make matters worse she started to whisper filthy things into Peyton's ear which made the lawyer whimpered pathetically.

"You know what I love Peyton?" Liv teased, letting those words hang in the air for a few long seconds before adding, "Your ass. Mmmmm, it really was made for fucking. And now it's mine. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, I own this little fuck hole you call an ass hole! Yeahhhhhhh, I fucking own it! It's mine to fuck however I want, for as long as I want, and there's nothing you can do about it, because it's mine. You're mine Peyton, mmmmm yesssssss, you cum when I want, and not before. Ooooooh, fuck yeah, I own your orgasms too. But luckily for you, I want to see you cum for me, so go ahead. Do it. Mmmmm yeahhhhh, ride me and cum like the perfect little anal loving bitch you are."

The second she had permission, which was pretty much right after Liv rolled them back into the reverse cowgirl position, Peyton started frantically bouncing up and down on the dildo, a combination of those instantly hard thrusts, combined with Liv's words and all of that build-up meaning that she came almost instantly.

As always with Liv it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another until inevitably Peyton could no longer think coherently and she became nothing but a mindless anal slut frantically bouncing her butt up and down, impaling her most private hole on that big girl cock. She was barely aware of it, but then mindlessness was triggered by Liv began to thrust up into her ass, which literally made tears of joy slide down Peyton's cheek. God, how she loved this woman.

Just before she started cumming Peyton tried to desperately reaffirm Liv's words as what they were, the gospel truth, especially the part about her being whatever the other girl wanted her to be, but most importantly she was just hers. Although Peyton kind of liked being referred to as Liv's bitch, and Liv's butt slut was certainly very accurate right now.

Of course the only coherent words out of her mouth at that point were Liv's name and swear words, and as soon as that first orgasm hit she was turned into a completely incoherent wreck, unable to do anything except violate her own ass and think how much she loved Liv Moore. Then not even thinking was an option for her.

Liv managed to maintain her ability to think almost throughout the sodomy, which was extremely impressive considering how butt fucking her best friend turned girlfriend was so freaking hot it was almost inevitable that she would slip into Full Zombie mode. However even though that seem to be a version of that mode which was just obsessed with sex instead of feeding it was still an extreme risk.

She was risking Peyton's life, a horribly sobering thought which was enough to keep Liv from cumming for quite a while. But inevitably the constant bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of fucking Peyton's perfect little ass just caught up with her and she had a wonderfully satisfying climax, quickly followed by another, and another, and another.

Maybe one day Liv would find a way to control herself completely while sodomising Peyton. She did it so often that surely she would figure out a way eventually, but today was not that day, and eventually her eyes glazed over to a red colour as she lost complete control of her body and started brutalising Peyton's ass hole with inhuman speed and strength. Literally.

Luckily Peyton's butt hole had plenty of practice taking this by now, and was naturally slutty, so this only resulted in harder and more frequent orgasms for both women. Well, and Liv's thighs smacking against Peyton's ass cheeks so roughly they not only constantly jiggled, but discoloured, and could be heard even as the submissive little butt slut squealed with joy.

This continued to be the case even after Peyton collapsed with exhaustion down onto Liv, as the now mindless zombie effortlessly lifted the human and brought her back down on her cock as she rammed up into her ass hole. Which Liv had been doing anyway towards the end, a few gentle initial thrusts quickly turning into a constant assault after Liv received her first climax.

Then without warning Liv flipped them over so the brunette was lying flat down on her stomach with the white haired girl on top of her, presumably so mindless Liv could more easily emphasise her dominance over the fuck hole known as Peyton Charles. Because that's all Peyton was at the moment, a fuck hole for Liv's pleasure, and she was thoroughly used.

More accurately Peyton's most private hole was nothing but an orifice for her Dom Zom's pleasure, Liv relentlessly ramming the other girl's rectum with every ounce of her supernatural strength until finally she collapsed down onto the sweaty body beneath her, her eyes slowly returning to normal as she desperately gasped for breath.

Then the inevitable guilt washed over her and she quickly found the adrenaline to lift herself up and check Peyton for marks, a little sign that she could have given her girlfriend her curse. Thankfully they had once again somehow avoided that, the relief almost causing Liv to collapse again. Instead she apologetically began to kiss Peyton's shoulders and neck, causing the other girl to groan, a clear sign that somehow she was still awake. Or had just woken up.

Either way Liv softly murmured, "Hey."

"Hey." Peyton smiled softly, looking over her shoulder and then frowning when she saw the look on her girlfriend's face, "Don't give me that look, we've been through this. I want it rough. I need it to be rough. I need, that. And I only want it from you."

Cutting Peyton off with a soft kiss Liv then smiled and hesitantly nodded, "Okay."

"Okay." Peyton parroted before grinning, "So, wanna see your handiwork?"

"Okay." Liv said with a lot more enthusiasm.

Peyton then grinned and then cried out softly as Liv got off of her, removing the strap-on from her ass hole as slowly and gently as possible. It still felt like something was being amputated, and when the dildo completely left her ass Peyton was left feeling horribly empty and unloved back there.

Or more accurately just horribly empty, because that emptiness was technically confirming just how much Liv loved her and was willing to give her what she needed. Something she rewarded Liv for in what some might feel a bizarre way, namely lifting herself up to her knees and pointing her ass at the other girl before reaching back and spreading her cheeks to make sure that Liv got the best possible look at the butt hole she'd so thoroughly gaped.

"Wow." Liv mumbled softly, becoming lost in staring into that stretched open back door for a few long seconds.

"You like my gape baby?" Peyton grinned softly.

"Would it be weird if I said yes?" Liv asked bashfully.

"Honestly, yes." Peyton chuckled, "But I like it too. It reminds me that I'm yours. That my ass is yours. It's yours to fuck, as hard and rough as you want, until it's all loose and slutty."

Feeling her eyes threaten to turn red again Liv couldn't stop from practically growling, "That you're my bitch?"

"Damn right." Peyton confirmed, before hesitantly adding, "And I can prove it."

"I thought that's what you were doing?" Liv teased with a grin.

"I mean, what if I sucked your cock clean?" Peyton blurted out, unnecessarily adding, "Cleaning it with my mouth?"

There was a brief pause and then Liv checked, "Ass to mouth? Are you sure? Because you don't have too."

"I want too." Peyton quickly confirmed, "Please, Mistress, let me do this for you.

Another brief pause and then Liv mumbled, "Alright then... do it."

After Liv had taken her butt cherry Peyton had caught the other girl staring at her freshly gaped ass and spread her cheeks to tease her a little bit. But Liv had just kept staring lustfully for a few long seconds, before blushing and trying to make excuses, but Peyton had liked that extra twisted act too. So it had become routine for them to do it, but never talk about it, until now.

The whole time Peyton wanted to bring up the subject of going ass to mouth, but never had the courage. After all it wasn't something she'd ever have even thought of doing, let alone considered doing it, with anyone else, but there was nothing Peyton loved more than degrading herself in ways she'd have never considered except for her precious Mistress.

That didn't stop Peyton from being incredibly nervous as she slowly turned around and kneel down between Liv's legs. The entire time she was glancing at Liv, who seemed almost as nervous as she did. Peyton then shut her eyes and wrapped her lips around the head of the cock. She'd fully expected to be disgusted by the taste, but somehow she wasn't.

In fact as seconds turned into minutes she found herself increasingly liking the taste, once again confirming she was even more twisted than she thought. Peyton even moaned softly as she started bobbing her head on the dildo, which caused Liv to sigh in relief and smile down at her.

In that moment Peyton looked up and the former best friends and now girlfriends locked eyes for a few long seconds and then Peyton closed her eyes again and concentrated on the blow job. She then sighed happily as Liv began gently stroking her hair while swearing softly in disbelief, clearly in awe of just how depraved she was.

Although really it was how depraved both of them were, as Liv seemed to thoroughly enjoy the show Peyton put on for the next few long minutes, the lawyer not stopping until she got every drop of her own ass cream. Which meant shoving that cock deep into her mouth and eventually down her throat, which caused the most wonderful words to escape Liv's lips, which in turn made Peyton's heart flutter, as she wasn't sure there had ever been truer words.

"God Peyton, you really are the perfect bitch." Liv beamed.