All Comments on 'Best Friends Become More'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVED It :D

well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

This was nice, love the graphic on the sexing. Had my pussy wet the hole time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!

Totally amazing. Wish I had a best friend like Mia or Zoey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Have A Part 2

I loved the story and would love to hear what they do next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sweet

Gave me a real boner, yessssssss!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Catholic Priests can't have children. If they did do so, it would be a hush-hush kind of thing. He wouldn't be an overprotective father (alternatively, he wouldn't still be a catholic priest).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Um... wow.

Didn't seem like the author said her father *was* a Catholic priest... but rather more like "might as well have been one"...

But that aside... it was an awesome story... three cheers and a tiger for you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Catholic Priest?

@Anonymous: Describing her father as a catholic priest is of course(!) a figure of speach, as said priests are not supposed to have daughters (or sons). @silkstockingslover: Nice story, but somehow I got the feeling that you got bored with it halfways. Keep writing, you have a good flow and very good dialogue, but keep the suspense up.

Cheers, Anton H

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
"Catholic priest of a father"

was the exact phrase, and of course was used in a jesting way, meaning a very pious fellow. It did not mean that her father was literally a Catholic priest. At least, I would have made mention of the anomaly when I copy edited the story, if SSL had actually written the character's father as a Catholic priest, even at the risk of exceeding my remit.

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago

In fact, reviewing my file, I proposed as the edit "my wouldbe Catholic priest of a father", which the author rejected in part, as is her good right.

Nemo18Nemo18almost 12 years ago
Very hot

Great story, I could see acting this one out with a friend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

Best ive heard in years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

OMG....that was an amazing story. I have recently become bicurious.....and this story set me over the edge!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Damn.

This story was absolutely amazing. I am so glad I was alone in my room when I read this. I got so turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!!!

I have to say I have been a literotica fan for years now, and this is the first story I have wanted to leave a comment on!!! So sexy! Great writing!

mb0400smilesmb0400smilesover 11 years ago
THE GREAT WRITTER

you are a favorite writter ... no, you are my favorie wRitter

Ravyn_JinxLillyRavyn_JinxLillyover 11 years ago

i dont think you should leave zoey and mia over seas expand their love and shock the father with lucrative exotic acts during mass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hehehe . . .

My friend better watch out or I might try some of this out on her. Beautiful story keep up the brilliant work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story....should be a second part definitely

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969about 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome story

I would also love to read what happens next.

P.S. I love all of your stories!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent story

Love is never sweeter then when it grows from true friendship. Your writing talents are impressive, your naughty imagination is playfully fun and your "attention to details" makes your stories (which I have read several) exciting and hard to stop before finishing.

Thank You for sharing, I hope you will continue to gift us with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shocked!

Reading this was like reading about my one lesbian experience! It was with my best friend. I was the quite, shy one while she was the flirtatious, sexually experienced one. I had three boyfriends, only slept with one and a blowjob to another. My parents had me controlled. She brought out this wild side in me. Made me do things I would never do on my own. She was always naked around me, and always wanted to dress me in revealing sexy clothes. I love the Backstreet Boys, she was unable to go to the one concert they gave back home and I spent most of the concert holding my cell phone up for her to listen (this was before unlimited phone plans). Backstreet Boys music was playing in the background the first time we were together. We did not end up together, we are still best friends and she was the love of my life but things didn't work out for many reasons. We have been each others only lesbian experience (probably not for long in my case) and she said I have been the only women she has been attracted to and will always be. I on the other hand recently admitted to her that I am bisexual and I am proud to admit it to myself and others. Although I might find myself attracted to other women there will always be a special place in my heart for and a longing that will never dissipate for her. This story made me remember what we had and that first amazing experience. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sounds familiar...

Your description of Mia sounded exactly like me from the dirty blonde hair and brown eyes to the jock style of clothing.

plumberdonplumberdonabout 7 years ago
Thats what friends are for

Beautiful story. I really enjoyed it. It's really nice to have friends like that and able to be lovers to boot. Nice work with feelings. Thanks

oldwayneoldwayneabout 7 years ago
Hot Stuff!

I loved it...Five Stars!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Great story!

I've read this one four or five times now, and keep coming back. Thank you for sharing it with us!

plumberdonplumberdonabout 7 years ago
beautiful

Wow what a beautiful-well told story with much real feelings. Loved it Thanks

MrBill36MrBill36about 6 years ago
Isn't Amsterdam Cold

I have always imagined Amsterdam as being cold all year long. I was surprised to read about “Nude Day” (which I love the idea of). This story was short and to the point. A little fast but still very enjoyable. Thanks for the read. Will there be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Really fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Breast sizes

40D on a woman less than five feet? I think not. The number has nothing to do with the size of the breasts and refers to the circumference of the chest right under the breasts. The letter refers to the breast/cup size.

A forty inch chest on a four foot eleven woman would make her barrel-chested, even obese, with moderate sized boobs.

A better size would be 34DD, a smaller torso size with bigger breasts.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Love when two consenting girls get it on. Love is kind AND HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m soaked! So fucking good!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

A really sweet story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...