Best Friends, Better Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers

I couldn't hold in my girlish giggle, it had been one of those nights and all we could do was sit there and beam at each other, and so far we hadn't actually made love.

He downed the last of his wine and leaned over me again, kissing my face, neck, shoulders, chest until he reached my breasts again. This time he didn't take things as gently as he'd done before. He kissed and then started to suck heavily on my sensitive, erect nipples. I started to gasp, all of my boyfriends soon realised that my nips were something a bit special in love making. OK, I'm not one of those girls that can come just with them being suckled but, Jesus, it just turns me on no end.

While his mouth was actively engaged with my breasts, I felt strong hands rubbing my thighs, a sensual massage that started with the flat of his hands over most of my legs until I felt very knowing fingers softly rubbing across my mound. The amazingly sexual atmosphere had meant that I was more than ready 'down there' and my brief play with my clit while I blew him told me that I was appropriately wet and swollen for any work that might need doing in that region.

His fingers moved first to my clitoris, carrying out a brief but full tour of my puss. His hand gently pulled the slightly moist gusset of my stringy knicks, his last barrier to the part of me that had missed attention soooo much. In my fantasy they were ripped off but Gary was a connoisseur of underwear and later told me they were waaaay to sexy to trash in the heat of passion.

Once he had removed my pretty panties, he started to massage me slowly and beautifully again. He had obviously found what he was looking for as he slowly massaged my labia and clitoris until I was positively purring into his ear. He two fingers slid slowly inside me – and I almost came right then. He had worked on me very slowly building up all of the feeling and tension until the pad of his index finger settled on the front wall of my vagina. A few gentle strokes soon had me writhing as he found my G-spot within seconds of starting his play. By way of confirmation, I was writhing and gasping beneath his ministrations and the first three gasped 'yes's' that burst from my lips told him I was coming before he gently place the pad of his thumb on my clit.

Taking a tighter grip on his shoulders I pulled him and rolled so that our lips could meet, as lightning struck, from my uterus all the way through my body until I was unable to do anything but groan into his mouth as the spasms washed over me.

I was left a trembling heap beneath him, feeling him stroke my G-spot again and setting me up for my next orgasm before I had got my breath from my first.

I continued kissing him feeling that tingle again; in previous relationships I had never wanted to go straight to the second round that early, but tonight was one of those things and I just lay there and let him do what he wished with me and to me.

"Oh Gary, Yeah," I gasped into his mouth, "right there Gary, yes, oh shit, yes" and other monosyllables that would let him know I wanted more – much more!

And shit, didn't I get much more. I hadn't even read a Cosmo article about multiple orgasms but that night my old college had one more lesson to teach me, I came, and I came, and I came until I pulled his handsome face down and held it to mine as I writhed beneath him.

In a little over four minutes I had given up counting at four orgasms, or was it just one long one. He had slid down my body to lap gently at my swollen and pinky wet labia, before his tongue snaked to their apex and he licked, tickled and suckled my swollen clit. Fuck, it was one of those Midas moments, what ever he touched had be gasping, writhing and calling out, finally he kissed his way to my up my body to my tender breasts, and we snoggged again, me tasting myself on his lips, cheeks and chin; I confess I didn't object to the taste. After I had started to relax, he rolled over on top of me and we kissed gently. Like a pair of lovers easy in each others company,

It was my turn to say "Wow..."

"Christ Gary, that was... shit that was like nothing I've ever..."

We just lay there beaming at each other. We settled back to kissing again, just laying together and snogging like a pair of lovestruck teenagers.

Eventually it I think it became to much for either of us to put off the discussion any more.

"So..." we both said in unison; we giggled, "you first," we both said, again in unison.

He held a hand indicating that I should go first.

"Gary, do you... err... I don't suppose you have a condom... do you?" I added the last bit hopefully. The fact that as we danced and he stared at my nipples I rubbed against his erection, the little matter of protection seemed to have passed both of us intelligent grown-ups behind. The thought of a hasty re-dressing as someone walked back to the bar and the toilets, and for a machine we hoped would be there and that we could scrape the right money together, loomed.

"Better than that," he said, "I have a fine pair of vasectomy scars that are at least five years old this year. I'm a regular blood donor and I haven't slept with anyone other than Carole in fifteen years."

I knew he was a blood donor as I had lay next to him at donation sessions in our office canteen several times as I too gave blood. After the necessary discussions, which were way less uncomfortable than I ever thought they could be, were done he just smiled a sweet and understanding smile.

"No one but Colin," I said, "sixteen years since."

"Well then, Sarah, would you mind awfully if I made love to you?"

All I could do was nod in my struggle to hold back the tears stinging the backs of my eyes.

"Wouldn't mind at all Gary," I managed to say eventually. "Oh yeah," I said feeling his recovered erection brush across my waist and thighs as I pulled him over me to slide between my open legs.

We started to kiss again, as he let part of his weight against me. I raised my thighs a bit to allow him better access feeling the tip of his penis brush against my now sopping puss.

"Look, honey, I haven't done this in a few years so..."

Stopping him in his tracks with a single finger to his lips I put my other hand to his hip and gently pulled him down until we came together in intimate contact.

He gently slid into me, and I gasped feeling that familiar tug as my walls tried to hold him. He just seemed to go on and on, or should I say in and in. My ex had been average size but Gary must have had a few inches on him. He was definitely touching things that only my trusty vibrator had got to before.

"Christ," Gary gasped as our groins finally met, "It's just... wow,"

"First time for me," I said, writhing under him as he withdrew, "I can't tell how much is you being big and how much is me not having had any for two years."

"Can't say I'm worried that much," he said, "Just got to concentrate on not coming to quickly."

I hugged him, my uterus still throbbing as I remembered the stream of orgasms I'd just had,

"Never mind Gary," I said whispering into his ear, "just fuck me."

I gasped, as he proceeded to do just that. The bed squeaked and I hoped it would take the punishment as we writhed against each other, both caught up in something so primeval that nothing on earth could have stopped us.

Soon, I felt him swell to even bigger than his normal size, and I guessed that he would not last much longer,

"Come on Gary, fuck me," I gasped, as he pounded into me, the tip of his penis touching my uterus as we were both so into what we were doing.

"Oh Sarah," he gasped dropping lower to kiss me. The change in angle this afforded meant that his final strokes were touching something inside me, I know not what but whatever it was made me come again just in time for it to be splashed with ropes of his semen as his orgasm took him.

We gasped together as we both came down, him rolling to one side and pulling me with him and to him – not only was he a fantastic lover, he was a cuddler too!

He held me close, and I relaxed into his arms just conscious of his cock slipping from my extremely wet puss.

We woke only once in the night, and that was to him pulling the duvet over us as he snuggled into my back holding gently cupping my bottom and my boobs. We woke together as he sun rose through the curtains we had neglected to shut in our haste the previous night. Despite our activities, it soon became obvious that we were both still in the mood, and soon we were at it again, this time me riding his fantastic prick giving me the chance to feel him and move him inside me as it suited. After a glorious orgasm bathed in the early summer sun, he suggested that I get onto my hands and knees, still my all time favourite.

But fuck, I had never known doggie like Gary did it, his sheer size meant that my g-spot was constantly being massaged and feeling him behind me, grasping and pulling me back on him by my hips, taking me, had me crying out for my release and getting it as he shot his second load of semen into me. Collapsing onto the bed I knew what it was to be well and truly fucked.

He rolled off of me and headed for the on-suite, pausing to switch on the kettle as he passed. As I drifted into sleep for a few moments he showered and returned waking me with a cup of tea, and a clean shaven smile that made my toes curl.

"Hey Morning sleepy," he said, with a smile as radiant as it had been the night before, "You sleep well?"

"Better than I ever did when I was studying." I said sipping at the steaming lip of my cup.

"Can't think why that was," he said nonchalantly.

"I've a fairly good idea," I said looking across at his shirt and black bow tie resting on a chair.

"I'll have to wear it again sometime," he said drinking his own tea.

"Oh you won't have to," I said resting on one elbow and letting the covers fall from my still tingling boobs, "after your performance last night, you could wear a bin bag and I'd fall for you."

"I'll bear that in mind." He grinned and taking my cup from me, kissed me long and hard and prolonged, making my whole body tingle this time.

"So," I said, taking my cup back from him, "Does this mean that our Thursday night cinema trips could take on a new direction?"

"Bugger the cinema," he growled, "I'd much rather have a quiet night in."

"Oh yeah," I said, "so long as you are in me." We descended into another passionate clinch only stopped by the sound of life in the corridors as our fellow party goers headed for the refectory and breakfast.

I showered at speed and joined him, he had returned to his motor bike and recovered his jeans, t-shirt and trainers.

Our entrance, arm in arm, was greeted by some soft sighs from my mates and any amount of blushing from me.

Gary headed for the servery for two large plates of everything piled on, while I made for the tea and coffee.

Davina noticed my expertise in creating his tea with just milk and no sugar while my black coffee with two went down as his was still brewing.

"So," said Davina, "I shan't ask if you enjoyed it, your face says it all. Marks out of ten?"

I blushed,

"That good?"

"Better," I said, "out of ten, I'd have to give him twelve," Davina gasped as I carried on, "In one night of passion he gave more orgasms that Colin did in the last ten years of our marriage. I might hang on to this one for a while."

"Oh Sarah," she said giving me a delighted hug.

We hung around the college for the rest of the activities until it was time to pack up and go home. We snogged on the bed for a while and made a date to meet in the week, so we wouldn't attract so much attention at work.

We made love that night as well; my elaborate plans for dinner sidelined to a pizza ordered by phone that I had to collect dressed in just a towel. The night was only spoiled by him having to go home at two in the morning.

That was five years ago, and although we still have our own lives and our own houses, we share our beds as often as we can. My kids are mad about him and his children, and his are fantastic with me and mine, especially young Paul who has made great progress; at the local pools' swimming session for children with special needs one of the helpers handed him over to me from the special lift that lowered him into the water.

"There you go mum," said the helper.

"Oh, I'm not Mum, I'm a friend of the family," I said slightly embarrassed.

She signed something to him in a language I was still trying to learn.

"I didn't say it darling," she said to me, "Paul did." He smiled his special smile to me, and it was all I could do not to cry.

Gary's house rapidly became a kind of drop in for our extended family, and very crowded. My parents, reading our looks often asked why we don't formalise the thing. I said that I didn't see a need.

Eventually, he took me out on one of our nights that we weren't shagging to a large Victorian house, which was for sale roughly between both our places.

"What do you think?" he said, as the estate agent let us out into the large conservatory overlooking the huge garden.

"Fantastic," I said, "Can you afford it?"

"No," he said, "but WE could..."

"Wh... what?"

"We both could, but," he said dropping to one knee, "you'll have to marry me..."

I gasped in shock.

"I love you," he said, "I've been in love with you since that first night at the University"

I laughed and cried at the same time, finally able to comprehend all of the thoughts I'd been having over the years, "I thought you'd never ask," I said, taking the beautiful diamond solitaire and slipping it over my empty ring finger.

Crazeems
Crazeems
122 Followers