All Comments on 'Best Friend's Girl'

by JudeWrites

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good

Great story, very hot, well-written, flowed great, not too long and not too short. Thanks for the hard work and thanks for sharing.

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 15 years ago
nice job

I really enjoyed this story because of the warmth of the relationship. I was a bit bemused by how completely the best friend (John) was left out of the picture. It would have been interesting to hear from Amber how Kyle stacked up on all points and what happened to the friendship between John and Kyle. One is left to assume that John has an easy time getting girlfriends and gets bored with them almost as quickly. I would've liked to see a bit more angst surrounding Kyle's immediately finding himself inside his best friend's gf.

mulehead61mulehead61almost 15 years ago
Love the realism

Great story and I could see this really happening. I liked the buildup and Kyle's nervousness talking to her. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great start!

Please develop the story as to how John reacts and if they continue.

buffboibuffboialmost 15 years ago
Great Start

Really hot, I wish this is just the start, would like to see more chapters with these characters

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

34 refers to the circumference in inches of a woman's chest just below her breasts, not the size of her breasts. It's the band size of the bra, not the cup size. You can't determine a band size by looking at or feeling a woman's breasts. That slip up took me right out of the story. Dude is clueless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous