Best Friend's Mom's Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, that feels so good... Please, Sidney... take off your shorts, I need to see it." Vicky said, almost breathlessly amidst her moans.

She needn't ask twice, I knew exactly what the it was that she was referring to. I gave both her feet one last kiss each, then set them down. I then stood up so that could remove my shorts, just as she'd requested. She stared at me expectantly as I hooked my fingers in the waistband of my shorts, wasting no time, I pulled down both my shorts and boxers in one motion. Her eyes widened as my thick 9-inch steel rod sprang forth.

"Oh my... it's so big... I.. I haven't seen one so big in a long time..." she said, staring directly at my pulsing member.

Vicky's reaction was definite confidence booster, but to be honest, it wasn't the first time I'd been complimented for my endowment. Though, needless to say, I knew how fortunate I was in that department and was plenty proud of it.

Before I knew what was happening, Vicky suddenly lunged forward and took my cock in her mouth. I let out a pleasured groan as she ravenously licked up every bit of my precum from the head of my cock. I stood frozen in disbelief as this woman I'd lusted after for so long in my fantasies began sucking my cock like her life depended on it. Sadly, though, as good as her hot wet mouth felt, there was no way I would last for very long, honestly, I'd almost came numerous times whilst licking her feet, so this new sensation was certainly pushing me to my limits and fast.

"ooh... damn, I'm gonna cum soon." I said, trying to warn her.

"mmm... that's good baby... cum in my mouth, I haven't tasted a man's cum in ages." She stopped sucking for long enough to speak, then immediately resumed her assault on my cock.

Hearing her say that was enough to push me over the edge. My whole body locked up and with a loud grunt I began spraying my load into her mouth, she continued sucking, draining me of every drop. Even after I'd shot my last string of jizz, she never removed her mouth from my cock until she was certain she'd gotten it all. She released my member from her mouth and backed away, she opened her mouth to show me she had a whole mouthful of my white steaming hot cum, then closed her mouth and swallowed every bit of it.

"Holy shit... I'd forgotten how good that tastes, and yours is especially tasty." She said, with a satisfied smile.

Believe it or not, that's not the first time I'd heard that compliment either, I've had several girls tell me that before, but I'd never really put much thought into it.

"Oh man, I need a shower after all this and that workout earlier... join me?" Vicky said, suddenly standing up from the couch.

I just nodded, she needn't ask twice. She smiled in response, then led me from the living room to her bedroom at the other end of the house. I followed her into the master bathroom, where she had one of those big walk-in showers, it looked big enough to fit multiple people. I watched as she turned on the water and tested the temperature with her hand. I then waited anxiously as she began to undress. Funny, that despite what we'd already done together, I still had yet to see her naked. She took off her shirt, then began pulling off her sports bra, my eyes widened as she revealed her juicy tanned breasts, they were easily a full c-cup and each was capped with a hard-perky nipple, her nipples were at least half an inch in diameter. Her areolas were slightly darker than the tan flesh surrounding them and looked to be a little bigger than a quarter.

"Oh that's right, you've never seen me naked before. Well, I've certainly noticed how much you stare at me anytime I'm out sunbathing, so think of this as a reward." She said as she moved on to her shorts.

She pulled down her shorts and stepped out of them, then began peeling off her panties, revealing a thick dark mound of fur just above her tight looking pussy. I don't know why, but I always liked a bush on a girl. This however, was no mere girl, this was a grown mature woman, one whom I've been lusting after for as long as I can remember and she was standing butt-naked in front of me. I remained frozen, admiring her body, even as she turned around and stepped into the shower.

"You gonna gawk all day or are you coming in?" she said with a smirk, pulling me back into reality.

I was already naked, so there was no need to undress. I just followed her into the shower. My cock had already begun to harden again from being so close to such a beauty. She stood underneath the cascade of warm water with her back turned to me, I stepped closer to her to get under the water with her, as I did, the tip of my rapidly hardening cock brushed against her ass cheek.

"Ah... the benefit of being an 18-year-old boy, always horny... which is good, because I haven't gotten to cum yet." She said, turning around to look at me.

She leaned closer to me and began kissing me on the lips. As we simultaneously parted our lips to allow our tongues to play, I used my hands to explore her body. She moaned into my mouth as I firmly gripped her round juicy ass in my hands. I then moved my hands up her body and began caressing her voluptuous tits, meanwhile she had begun slowly stroking my now rock hard cock with her hand.

"Oh my gosh... I need this inside of me, now." She said, breaking our kiss.

I immediately began kissing her again, I then began slowly moving her until the water was no longer hitting us and her back was against the shower wall. I put one hand on the wall beside her shoulder to prop me up and began kissing a trail down her neck to her breasts, she moaned again as I flicked my tongue across her hard nipples.

"Don't tease me anymore, Sidney, please." She said, sounding almost a little desperate.

I obliged her without delay, I lifted one of her legs up and held her steady as she was now standing on one foot. With her thighs sufficiently spread, I moved my hips closer to her so the tip of my cock was pressing into her thick patch of fur. The position wasn't exactly the most comfortable, they made it look much easier in the movies, but we made it work. I eventually found the entrance to her dripping wet pussy and pushed my cock into her without hesitation.

"mmm... fuck!" she yelped. "I haven't had a cock in me in such a long time." She said.

I could tell she was being honest, her pussy felt tight, tighter than a lot of the sluts my own age. She began moaning and yelping as I steadily pumped my cock in and out of her warm tight wet pussy.

"Oh god, yes. Fuck me, Sidney." She said through labored breath.

I began driving my cock in and out of her with reckless abandon. She screamed out in pleasure each time I thrusted my cock into her as hard as I could. I managed to keep this up for several more minutes, but I was soon reaching my breaking point and I could only hope that she was too.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, baby!" she screamed.

It seems my prayer had been answered, there was no way I'd be able to last much longer.

"Me too, I'm gonna cum soon." I grunted as I continued drilling into her tight wet snatch.

"mmm... that's good, baby! Fill my hairy cunt with your hot cum!" she screamed in reply.

"I'm cumming!" we both yelled seemingly at the same time as our bodies locked up.

Her pussy clamped down on my buried cock and I felt her juices wash over my shaft. At the same time, I began unloading into deep inside her, blowing shot after shot in her hairy snatch. We stayed frozen in position like that for several moments, our bodies convulsing against one another as we tried to catch our breath. I finally released her leg so she could stand on her own two feet, but I still kept my cock buried in her.

"oooh... damn... that was good, though, I am a little disappointed I couldn't get another taste of your delicious cum..." she said as she came down from her orgasm.

Hearing that, I couldn't stand the thought her being disappointed in any way. Without saying a word, I withdrew my softening cock from fresh fucked cum filled pussy.

"huh... what are you doing?" she asked as I got down on my knees in front of her.

I still don't know what exactly possessed me to do what I did next, perhaps it was the curiosity of constantly hearing how delicious my cum was. But I immediately buried my face in her cunt and began licking and sucking out my own cum as it slowly dripped from her slit. Getting a pretty big mouthful of my own cum, I finally understood what Vicky and so many other girls were talking about, it was actually pretty tasty, a little salty and bitter but also sweet to balance it out. Sure, it had a bit of her juices mixed with it, but tasted good nonetheless. Vicky let out a gasp as I stood back up and opened my mouth to show her my mouthful of cum. We then began kissing once again, swapping the cum back and forth between our mouths as our tongues wrestled. We both moaned into each other's mouths in response to the incredible new sensation and savory taste. When we were finished we both had an equal amount of cum in our mouths, we then swallowed at the same time and just stood there staring at one another.

"I can't believe you just did that, no man has ever done something like that for me. That was incredible. Thank you, Sidney." She spoke softly with a loving smile.

"Your welcome, Vicky. It was my pleasure." I responded sincerely.

We finished up in the shower and then when Chris got home from, Vicky and I pretended like nothing had ever happened. For the remainder of the weekend we didn't flirt or so much as look at one another for too long. It was like nothing even happened, but of course, I never forgot about it. And I knew I should've felt guilty for having sex with my best friend's mom, after all, it was a pretty shitty thing to do, but there was nothing to do about it, it was too late and so I didn't want to dwell on it.

When the summer came to an end I moved out of my parent's house and in to the dorms at the university near my hometown. Chris had also moved away to live with his dad as he attended college in Colorado. We would speak on the phone every once in a while, just to catch up and talk about college life, but that was about it. I hadn't spoken to Vicky at all since that one weekend in the summer, it seemed what we did was a one-time thing and then it was over. I never forgot about that weekend though.

The end.

12