All Comments on 'Best Laid Plans'

by MagicaPractica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 7 years ago
Awww...

You nailed it. Too many times, we're overcome with the daily hum-drum of life and forget to give our partners their due.

Romance needs to be rekindled every once in awhile to keep the flame burning. Thanks for reminding us.

wieliczkawieliczkaover 7 years ago
Loved it, it's about real life

thanks. Marriage is sacred and it is fed by the daily, weekly, monthly, yearly forever interactions with the one we pledged to.It's not for the weak, the easy, the non-committed. It is hard damn work.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
I really like the story

But why doesn't the wife talk to her husband about what she needs? He seems typical and like most husbands CAN NOT read minds. I want my wife to tell me her feelings and needs. Women can't figure out men and men can't figure out women so talk it helps and often works.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 7 years ago
Needs another chapter

Bit of a start but needs to bring this ongoing relationship to conclusion. Which direction will it take. Reconnect or dissolve. At the moment the wife seems lost.

Why not her telling hubby about the offer from Max. That might get him out of his complacency and then prompt some action by hubby.

TonyBCaTonyBCaalmost 7 years ago
So true . . .

So, when did you read my dairy Magica? I know it wasn't copyrighted, but all the same, your story could have been lifted from it almost verbatim on more than one occasion when my own kids were that age! Your story is so beautifully and sensitively written: I wish I could have give it more than five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

there needed to be a little more communication between man and wife.. men need to know the plan before starting on the vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a slut wife!

If my wife was like this slut wife who was considering screwing the neighbor, she would be kicked to the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don't like her.

As someone else pointed out she doesn't talk to her husband. Still, at the end she is not really committed. I am so glad she understands her vows but how will she decide if she stays married if they do not communicate? It takes two to have a conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He scorned at her for crying after their child was born? Both are too blame but what piece of shit looks at their wife in a negative way after giving birth to their child? F this guy, she should move on

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow some commenters are ready with pitchforks and torches with the wife. Her husband is insensitive, barely pays her any attention and would rather fish than bw with his wife. Yes she is tempted but she keeps her vows. Husband thinks she should have told her about her concerns. Fair but some of them are so obvious he should have addressed some. Unless he is a moron. Communication needs to be better bur he also needs to be more present In their marriage. The vow also have love, honor, and cherish. He is failing on at least two out of those three taking their marriage for granted. They both bear responsibility for the decay of their marriage. She doesn't know at the end if he will really change but she affirms she is willing to hold on for the rude. Number one reason that wives cheat is that they do not feel their husband is paying enough attention to them or emotionally invested in their marriage. That is certainly the case here, and while she was tempted, she recommied to making it work without first cheating. Giver a break. It is in the husband's court now. Hopefully he steps up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

glad she remained true but I am surprised she let the guy touch her like that. I mean afterwards she can have those thoughts and say what she did but I think her first reaction would have been to jump away out of surprise. I also agree these two do not talk. She should have been clear that the vacation was about reconnecting as a couple and not just two people doing what they always do alone but without kids. Spend all the time talking about the hard thongs and then making up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagicaPractica@MagicaPractica
I'm a passionate, married, BBW looking for an outlet for my writing. I've written quite a few stories of varying degrees of quality over all the categories. I hope you find something you like.