Best of Enemies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on you, or we won't get lunch," she said. Mark sighed and turned to the wall, painting in long, sure strokes, thinking about Sue as he carried on painting, occasionally looking over his shoulder at her.

They continued in companionable silence until a Christmas mix came on the iPod. Sue started singing at the top of her voice, her backside swinging from side to side while Mark looked on in amusement, grinning. Sue turned around and laughed, Mark shook his head and turned back to his wall. The next song that came on had them both singing loudly, when it finished they both laughed. Mark turned and walked over to Sue.

"Nice singing," he said "but you missed a bit," pointing up.

"That's not me and you know it," said Sue.

"Oh yes, I forgot you are a shortarse," Mark replied.

"You cheeky sod," Sue retorted and splattered the paintbrush on Marks chest, giggling as she put her hand up to her mouth.

"You bugger!" he exclaimed and daubed her liberally across her white t-shirt.

It then became a free for all, paint going everywhere but on the walls, hair, arms, necks covered. She tripped up as she tried to get away from Mark, landing in a heap below him, giggling. Mark seized the opportunity and straddled her hips, sitting on top of her, his paintbrush two inches from her face.

"Surrender?" he said, eyebrow raised.

Sue was giggling so much she could not talk so she simply shook her head.

"Right, you asked for it," he said and he ran the paintbrush down her nose, skipping her lips and down over her chin. She squealed and struggled, in the end giving up and laughing again.

Mark looked down at her. Giving in to temptation, he bent and kissed her. Sue put her arms around his neck and kissed him in return, her mind telling her she was right, those lips were very kissable.

Mark settled himself on top of her and then rolled onto his back so that the positions were reversed and Sue was now on top. His hands immediately went to her hair and undid it, letting it fall around them both, long and straight, her chest squashed against his as he then reached to undo the clips on the bib of her dungarees.

His hands came up again and he wrapped one in her hair while the other pulled her straps down and found its way under her t-shirt, running his nails down her bare back making her sigh and shiver.

Sue pulled away from their kiss and looked into Mark's eyes.

"We are never going to get these walls done," she said quietly.

"Damn the walls," Mark breathed and pulled Sue back down to him.

Sue's hands moved to her hips and she took hold of her t-shirt. Raising her stomach, she pulled it up and slid her arms out. Mark took hold of it and pulled it over her head, his hands sliding back down to her breasts, his nails trailing as he reached her nipples. He pinched one and pulled gently, Sue moaned, her back arched, squashing her breasts against him even harder.

Their hands explored each other, both finally sliding down to hips, hers lifting first to slide her dungarees over them, followed by her hands moving around to the front of his jeans, unbuttoning and then unzipping them, his hips rose from the floor to let Sue slide them over his hips.

Breaking their kiss they moved apart, both suddenly laughing as they looked at each other. They were both covered in paint from their waists to the top of their heads.

"Oh Christ, look at the state of you!" Mark said laughing.

"Me? Have you seen yourself?" Said Sue.

"Come on, shower, I'll get towels." Mark smiled and led Sue down the hall to the bathroom. Sue walked in and turned the shower on, then stripped her dungarees and panties off and stepped in. She washed her face, letting the water trickle down her breasts and body to pool in a blue puddle at her feet. She didn't hear Mark come back into the bathroom and jumped as he started to wash her back, his thumbs digging into her spine, massaging as he washed her.

She stood, her head bowed as he worked on her back, water cascading over her head, her long dark hair curtained with water, the odd droplet falling from her nose and chin to run in rivulets over what was left of the blue paint on her throat and décolletage. She sighed deeply, a shudder going through her shoulders as he moved back down her spine and her buttocks, soaping her, moving down her legs, her well defined thighs and calves.

"Lift your feet," he said quietly and Sue put her hands on the wall, lifting each one and letting Mark wash them gently.

"Turn around," he said and Sue turned, running her hands up over her face and flicking her hair backwards, spraying both of them with droplets. Standing facing him, she breathed deeply, hearing him echo her own breath and put her head back, shutting her eyes, feeling the water run between her buttocks.

Mark started at Sue's ankles, working his way up her smooth legs, over her knees and thighs, water trickling down, making lines in the soap suds, soaping gently until he reached her sex, carefully trimmed and tidy. He soaped her mound and slipped his hand between her thighs, gently washing her lips, soaping, cleaning. Washing under her rounded stomach he was gratified to find he was right, not flat, but incredibly sexy. She smiled as he moved up her body, over her hips, her torso, to her breasts, washing under them, lifting gently, across her nipples and back across her chest to her arms.

He held her hands one by one as he soaped her arms, taking his time over her shoulders, the last remnants of blue paint washing off and pooling onto the floor. Still not speaking, only five words had passed between them, he ran his hands over her throat, up to her chin and around her jaw. She straightened her head and he washed her face and ears making her giggle, the thick creamy soap cleansing her skin. He held her arms as he moved her back into the water stream, the white suds disappearing like snow in the sunshine.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him, leaning forward she kissed him gently and looked him in the eye.

"Your turn," she whispered.

Mark smiled and held his hand out. Sue took it and stepped out of the shower. The bathroom was warm and she stood with water running from her hair down her back.

Mark stepped into the shower and let the water run over him. Sue simply watched as it caught in the hair on his chest and stomach. He opened his eyes and smiled, holding his hand out, Sue took the soap from it and looked up at him.

"Turn around," Sue said and Mark did as he was told. Sue stood and watched as water ran down Marks back, his deep set spine and smooth olive tanned skin, the dimples either side of his spine, his well defined buttocks and his lovely long legs. The water continued to pool blue at his feet as Sue reached up and started to soap Marks shoulders and neck. Moving in circles she washed around his shoulder blades, her fingers feeling for knots she knew would be there.

Moving slowly she felt something move slightly under his skin and Mark moaned, a low pained growl. Sue stepped closer so that she was able to reach his shoulder better. Putting her thumb and fingers around the small knot in his back she started to manipulate it, pushing deeper as Mark braced himself with his arms against the walls.

As Sue hit a tender spot, Mark moaned, his voice catching.

"Shhhh," Sue said gently and placed a kiss at the top of Mark's spine. His head dropped towards his chest and he relaxed into her hands, gently sighing as she manipulated his muscles, easing the aches that she found then washing them away. Each time she found one, she kissed it then set to work on it, moving down his spine following the run of the water down his back, trickling like rain on a window.

Sue washed his sides, his hips, the curve of his backside, down his thighs and his strong calves to his ankles.

"Feet," she said and as she had before, he lifted them one by one, so that she could wash them gently, his toes curling as she ran her hand over the soles.

"Turn around," Sue said as she rinsed her hands and covered them in soap once more, then mirroring his actions on her, she washed his long legs, the hair on them creating more suds, the water washing it off in folds. She reached his thighs to soap his buttocks and back through to his balls, loose and pliable in their sac. She took a satisfying breath as she slowly slid her fingers around his shaft.

Sue washed him tenderly, pulling back his foreskin, soaping him, her fingers gliding easily over his large cock. She had watched him as he stood naked, quietly self assured but with an undercurrent of shyness which had meant that whilst he stood straight and tall, his eyes not resting directly on hers. She had thought him stunning when she saw him, anything else was a bonus in her mind and currently, her mind was doing the happy dance.

She quietened it down and settled back to her work, continuing to soap him, his pubic hair, the root of his cock and once more down his shaft. Marks chin was still on his chest as he watched Sue through half closed eyes, both of them feeling his cock starting to stir. Sue moved up to his stomach, flat but not hard, she placed a kiss in the middle of his chest.

"Shhhh, no. Not yet. Not here." She looked up at Mark under his mop of hair.

"Did you hear me?" Sue whispered. Mark nodded. She continued up his torso, to his chest, scrubbing the remaining blue paint from his chest hairs, moving across his shoulders and down his muscled arms, washing under them as he stood with his hands against the walls. Finally moving to his face, Sue stood on tiptoe and washed the paint from it, scrubbing it from his forehead, washing his ears and making him smile. She kissed each eyelid and the tip of his nose. Washing the paint from his chin, she lifted his face and kissed his oh-so-kissable lips.

His arms wrapped around her and he pulled her all the way into the shower with him. Her hands slid up his back as they stood in the stream of water, his cock hardening against her stomach, her nipples doing the same against his chest. He broke their kiss and turned off the shower.

"Come on," Mark said, taking Sue's hand they turned and stepped out of the shower. Taking a gigantic towel from the door he swung it around Sue and wrapped her in it, then taking his own towel he wrapped it around his waist and opened the door.

Sue shivered as the cool air of the flat touched her skin. Mark took her hand and led her to the bedroom, stopping to turn the thermostat up on the way.

Mark closed the bedroom door and turned to Sue. Bending he kissed her, wrapping his fingers in her hair, pulling her head back, tugging. Sue put her hands on his chest and pulled away from him. Mark let go and looked at her.

"Are you ok?" he said.

"Yes, yes fine," Sue said uncertainly. Mark picked up on it straight away. He moved towards her again.

"Its ok, your pace, trust me ok?" Mark said. Sue nodded and Mark kissed her again, gently playing with her, their tongues playing as she reached up, putting one hand at the back of his neck, the other on his smooth face.

Mark reached down and put his hands on Sue's waist, fingers moving, gliding across her skin, underneath her towel until eventually it loosened and fell to the floor, leaving her standing naked against him.

Sue's hands slipped around the back of Mark's towel and pulled, it unwrapped and she dropped it to the floor.

Mark pulled her close and Sue could feel him hardening against her, she moaned gently as one of his hands moved up to her breasts, slowly tugging on her nipples which in turn, made her arch towards him. He bent as he lifted one nipple to his mouth, flicking it hard with his tongue. Sue sighed and put her hand on his head, pulling him into her. His teeth took over from his tongue and he gently bit and pulled on her hardening nipple, wrapping his tongue around it, moving first one way then the other. He repeated it with the other nipple, Sue's body reacting to every touch, her cunt getting wetter as he toyed with her. Mark's hand glided smoothly over her skin to her mound and he slid a finger into her slit. Sue moaned deeply and shivered.

Mark got onto his knees and left a trail of kisses down Sue's stomach, until he reached her pubic bone. He placed kisses on her and moved down more until he was level with her damp cunt. He slid his finger from her and tasted her. She tasted wonderful, a slight tang with the promise of creaminess to come.

Pushing her back gently, he moved her until she was at the edge of the bed.

"Sit and then lie back" he told her. Flushing slightly, she did as he requested and sat then lay back.

Mark lifted her legs and placed them over his shoulders. He bent his head and immersed himself in his work once more. He kissed her lips and bit them lightly, her hands moved to her thighs, her fingers spread along the inside of them whilst Mark continued to slowly eat her. He licked the entire length of her lips, his tongue dipping in occasionally to taste her.

Sue lay above him, one leg over his shoulder, the opposite foot on the other, moaning as he licked and sucked on her. She moved the position of her foot, allowing her knee to drop, her lips opening to him, revealing her small clit inside a deep pink cunt. His tongue ran over the top of it and around the hood. Her hips moved towards him, her nails digging into her thighs while he continued to lick around the folds, never once dipping into her hole, just simply following the contours, watching her getting wetter and wetter, her nails starting to leave deep marks.

Mark finally decided to taste Sue fully. The moment was right as he slid his tongue deep into her dripping wet hole, lapping at her, diving deeply into her tightness, drinking her juices, spreading them about, his cock standing firm, needful. Placing a final kiss, he straightened up and stood, bending over Sue to kiss her.

Sue moved and put her feet flat on the floor she could feel him moving over her, until his lips were level with her face, bending to kiss her, wonderfully wet kisses which only made Sue wetter as she relished the taste of herself on his lips and tongue.

Sue wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips trying to pull him into her. Mark moved his hands under her hips and whispered:

"Hold tight," he said as he pulled her up. Sue wrapped herself around him, feeling his cock nudging against her cunt. Mark stood straight and Sue lifted herself slightly. Mark positioned himself properly, his feet firm, his cock proud as Sue slowly lowered herself onto him. His long, wide shaft stretched her as she eased herself down it, Mark felt her fit like a second skin, stretching her tightness as she accommodated him.

Sue's eyes watched Marks own as she continued to take him, both of them wordlessly surprised at how accommodating she was. She let out a deep sigh and felt him slide into the deepest part of her, her legs tightening around his hips as she bent her head to kiss him once more.

Slowly, Sue began to move her hips on him, moving in slow circles over his cock, sliding up and back down very slightly, grinding her cunt and clit against him. Moaning into their kiss she became more needful, Mark's hands under her, gripping her buttocks, helping her move on him, bounce and drive him deeply into her.

Unable to stand it any longer, Mark moved back to the bed and lay Sue on it, his long legs able to place her almost in the middle of the big bed. Mark sat back on his knees, his cock still inside her. He reached behind her and took her ankles, unwrapping her legs from his hips, he slid his arms down her calves until the backs of her knees were against his elbows. Leaning forward once more he drove deep into her. Sue groaned as she took his full length and Mark leant forward and kissed her hard.

He continued his assault on her cunt and mouth, his need now taking over, his tongue deep in her mouth mirroring his cock in her cunt. She was not what he was used to, she demanded tenderness without uttering a word, something he was capable of but at this moment in time had no inclination to do.

He was normally quiet, enjoying listening to the moans of his partners and Sue was making more than enough noise for the both of them. He drew in his breath sharply as her nails dug deeply into his back, enjoying the pain. He moaned quietly as Sue's nails continued to dig and scrape him, driving him to take her deeper and harder, both of them taken by need and lust, Sue's eyes watching Mark's. He bent and caught Sues lip, biting and pulling it, her back arching as a growling scream left her.

Mark slammed into her, his eyes now shut as he concentrated on the feeling of his balls tightening, his shaft swelling. Sue's hand moved between them and she grated a fingernail across her clit. She drove her hips onto him as she started to rub her clit hard and fast, driving herself onto his cock, her other hand moved and rested on his chest, feeling his heart beating.

Her hips moving under him frantically, she could not hold it any longer. She exploded in a frenzied orgasm, her cunt clenching his cock, milking it, her body willing him to cum, wanting him to fill her. Mark thrust deeply, and with an almost silent groan, filled Sue. He shuddered in time with her and they both arched to each other as another orgasmic spasm hit them both.

Sated, they collapsed into each other, Sue wrapping her arms around Mark's back, while he lay quietly on top of her, panting. Breath recovered, Mark raised his head and kissed Sue gently, rolling off her and to the side, gathering her into him, and kissing her forehead. She curled into him and they lay quietly, listening to each other breathe.

12