All Comments on 'Best of Intentions Ch. 03'

by bmunchausen

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please

Love the story.

AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
Wonderful, wonderful.

A great story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So sweet :)

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 13 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!!

Great story i can't wait for the next chapter. I enjoyed this story alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Love the story. The only nitpicky thing that bothered me is the time zone issue. If you hadn't made it so specific I might not have noticed -Baltimore (eastern), Minneapolis (central) = 1hour difference not 2.

Keep the story coming I am really enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Looking forward to more!

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 13 years ago
Fantistic story

looking forward to the next chapter, soon I hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kudos

The story is very well written and a completely enjoyable read. One small correction. Minneapolis is in the Central Time Zone, one hour ahead of the Eastern Time Zone including Baltimore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

Please do continue it and soon.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Life is strange, happens every day

BM,

Great! Waiting on chapter 4. Please hurry.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrific story!

Great story, love the detail you put into EVERYTHING. Not only is the sex hot (as it should be!) but you also put such emphasis on making these characters seem so real. I can really identify, which really does make the entire experience that much richer. No real complaints. Occasionally I am a little picky about the sporadic mistakes in punctuation, though obviously these are pretty easy to fix and don't really matter that much anyway. Apart from that, I find nothing else I would fix, this is truly a great series. Thanks a bunch, looking forward to Chapter 4! (So yes, please write another chapter!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

awesome u mother fucker just simply awesome

lj

bmunchausenbmunchausenover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank You all

I want to thank everyone for their comments. I am working on Chap 4. Hope to get out soon. Again thanks

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Absolutley a brilliant story

Thank you for this heartfelt story of love an family. You are a very talented writter. I think what sets you apart from most others in this catagory is the amount of dialog in your stories most writters build their stories around their own narration. Also bringing Kates thoughts and talk into the story was a gem of an idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
... the rest of the story

You cant possibly not finish this story... Kate has a brother or sister? Is Maggie going to the alter pregnant? please contnue this story..

gramps14gramps14about 13 years ago
Not Complete

There should be more to the end.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
great story

i have enjoyed it completely. you wrote it right but if i was in the john characters shoes. i wouldnt have forgiven phyllis, not so easily anyway. she was the base cause for the split after all. give her some of her own medicine for at least for one day. really let the worry set in, scare the shit out of her. then tell her "i have felt like that everyday since she pulled her stunt". i mean honestly, she stole things that can never be given back. he would never be at kate's birth, when she first walked or when she got her first tooth. lots of other stuff too. she was suppost to be his friend and she betrayed him. it was nice of him but i thought she got off way to light considering. he really didnt have any choice in the matter to be separated from his lover. his only contact for maggie was phyllis and she sure as hell wasnt telling him at the time. hell when phyllis told him she was gone as mad as he got i expected him to leave her a mint condition set of knuckle marks on her door as he left. hell he should take phyllis' new soon to be husband out for drinks, get him drunk and not show back up for about 3 days. (a weekend) tell her "doesnt feel to good to lose the one you love for no reason does it".

all that said. lol. i would like you to finish the series it is rather good. i have liked all of your stories i have read so far. angie was just awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
needs more

when is the next chapter there is more to the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More Please

I found your stories on 7-30-11 and I have read everything,

Please write at least one more chapter in this story.

Thanks. Freddie.

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
I love how

Our hero instantly forgives Phyllis for making him miss the birth of his first child, her first words, first steps, first day of school etc etc, should have a clergy title next to his name Saint John. Also how in the hell did some of the blame get placed on him?

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Gotta agree with iljoy.

No way a guy reacts like that. Almost stopped reading after that. Totally cringeworthy reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have just found this series and have read them non-stop this morning. If I could give this episode ten stars, I would. It brought tears to my eyes on several occasions and even a runny nose. And I'm a guy in his late sixties. This series is an absolute gem. Now to read episode #4.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great storyline and good character development. The question is was Phyllis watching John the whole time waiting to see how he turns out? The whole scenario creates a mystery and alot of questions. I give the story a solid 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story. I loved the funny bits shining through.

I am jealous of John though. He is way too good to be true. Fancy him being adept enough to push pantyhose off. Poor old me, I have always struggled to get them off in any way. Pushing, pulling rolling them down. Nothing seems to work except "Can you please take these off for me?". Yuk. Its no wonder I prefer my wife to wear stockings. Much sexier. Better access too. But well done John.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous