Best of Intentions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had moved my back away from the sofa and Maggie had her legs wrapped around my waist. We remained like that for a while, not moving just softly kissing and telling each other of our love.

Maggie smiled and began to move. Lifting and dropping her hips, sliding her vagina up and down my erection. I picked up on her movements and joined her in making love.

Our excitement built and we went faster and faster, slamming our hips together. Forcing my dick deeper and deeper into her vagina. Her hips were rotating on my dick. The pleasure was so intense that I lost all ability to think. I became a fucking machine, slamming my dick into her again and again.

Maggie was just making low moaning sounds as she rode my dick. Then she arched her back and if I didn't have my arms around her, she probably would have fallen off of me.

She moaned my name again and again as her body stiffened and she orgasmed once again.

At the same time she went into her orgasm, I felt my balls tighten and I pushed my dick as far as I could into her. The agony of anticipation erupted into an explosion of mind numbing pleasure.

My dick twitched as I shot load after load of my semen into the deepest recesses of her womb. It felt like I was ejaculating forever. But finally the twitching slowed and stopped. Maggie fell forward into me and we just sat there holding each other.

In the after glow of that fantastic orgasms, I told Maggie about the times in school and about Harry and Ethel. How we started the business and that we seemed to be doing well. Especially, with the new contract with Phyllis' company.

We talked until about midnight and then went up to bed. Maggie gave me a robe that she had for Phyllis. It was a little short but it was good enough. I slept in the guest room or as Kate called it Auntie Phyl's room.

I woke up at around 6:30 am. I lay in bed and wanting Maggie next to me. But we couldn't have Kate find us together, not yet anyway.

After about a half hour, I heard Kate calling "MOMMY". I got up and as I left the room Maggie was leaving hers. I told her that I would go down stairs so they could talk.

I went into the living room and sat in the armchair I had used when reading to Kate. They came down the stairs and Maggie told Kate and I that she was going to put some laundry in the washer. She had added my under ware and shirt to their clothes.

Kate walked over to me looking very serious and said, "John, are you going to marry my Mommy?"

I looked at her and said, "Yes, I am."

"Does that mean that you will be my Daddy?"

"Yes, I will be your Daddy."

"Do I have to wait until you get married to call you Daddy?"

"Not if you don't want too. If you want to call me Daddy now, I don't mind."

"Goody, because I want you to be my Daddy now, and I want to call you Daddy now."

"I smiled and said, "That's okay with me."

"Are you going to give Mommy a diamond ring? Aren't you supposed to give her one?"

"Holy...mackerel," I said, slapping the side of my head, "I totally forgot about a ring. Thanks for reminding me. Boy, you are so smart."

Kate beamed and said, "We should make it a surprise."

So we conspired to go into town and go to a jewelry store that Kate and Maggie knew.

Kate laughed and said, " Now Shhhhh... and Thanks...Daddy." And she giggled as she ran off to her Mother.

We had breakfast and Kate talked non-stop about what we should do today. We decided that we had to go to Minneapolis and get my bags and clothes and check out of the hotel, as they were not going to let Daddy stay so far away.

After breakfast and putting on the clean clothes, we drove into Minneapolis. I had no problem checking out and because a convention was to start on Monday and there was a waiting list for the room, how Phyllis ever got the room in the first place, I'll never know.

As we drove back, Kate asked Maggie, if we could show Daddy, Maple Grove. Maggie thought it was a good idea and we parked in the municipal lot and walked through the downtown area.

Kate led us directly to the jewelry store. Kate was very excited and Maggie looked at us and said, "Are you two, making plans behind my back?"

Kate and I took Maggie's hands and walked into the store. The three of us picked out a diamond ring. It had a one and a quarter karat diamond with two, quarter karat emeralds on the sides. Maggie thought that it was too expensive but Kate and I assured her that this ring was the one and anyway Daddy could afford it.

After paying for it (with a credit card), we took the ring still in the box and walked down the street to a small park.

Maggie was a bit confused as she expected me to give her the ring in the store. But, Kate and I had different plans.

When we got to the park we sat Maggie on a bench and Kate sat next to her, giggling all the while. I got down on one knee. Paraphrasing the Prince in The Princess' Story, I said, "My darling Maggie, will you marry me and be my bride?" as I slipped the ring onto her finger.

Maggie was laughing, tears running down her face as she answered, "My darling John, I will marry you and be your bride." (Maggie knows the story by heart) She threw her arms around me and kissed me. Then all three of us hugged. It was our first family hug, but certainly not our last.

After walking around the downtown area, we went home and had lunch and did all of those things a family does on Saturdays. Maggie had arranged for a baby sitter to come over as we were going to Jess' party.

In the late afternoon, Maggie, Kate and I were sitting in the living room. We were looking at photos I had brought of Maggie and me and of Mom and Becky.

Kate was so excited that she had an Aunt Becky and a real Grandma. I showed her photos of Maggie and me, at the beach parties and other places. Kate giggled and said that Mommy looked different and she laughed when she saw her mother in a bikini.

After a few minutes, Kate became quiet and sat there as if she were deep in thought. In a subdued voice she said, "What's your name, Daddy."

I looked at her with a question in my eyes and Maggie took a deep breath, closed her eyes and hung her head.

"My name is John."

"I know that Daddy, but what's your whole name?"

Still not knowing where she was going with this, I said, "My whole name is John Coleridge."

"You're my real Daddy aren't you?" She said as she started to cry.

I hugged her close and said, "Yes, my love I am your real Daddy. How did you know?"

Through her tears she said, "My whole name is Katherine Coleridge. Mommy told me that I had my Daddy's name. So I just figured it out in my brain."

I hadn't known this, as I never heard her name called out at the graduation.

She went on, "If you are my real Daddy, then why weren't you here before?"

I put her on my lap and holding her tightly, said, "My little love, a long time ago, before you were born, Mommy and I listened to what some people told us and we did what they said, rather than what we wanted and what we thought was right. Mommy and I made a mistake, a real big mistake. And that's how you and Mommy were in Maple Grove and I was in Baltimore."

"But now, we have fixed the mistake and we are all together. And we are never going to have to separate again."

I held my arm out to Maggie and she came closer and for the second time that day, we had a family hug, a long, long family hug.

To be continued. Let me know what you think.