All Comments on 'Best Pick-up Line'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Have a drink on me… for starters

I liked the brisk pace and awareness of risk and adjusting the risque to match . Well played , no pretensions . Both the author and narrator accomplished what they set out to do

Big JayBig Jayover 5 years ago
Good to have you back

Definitely stroke worthy!

imhaplessimhaplessover 5 years ago
Cute

worth 5* for the audacity! And a smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma'am!

Or Ma'am's in this case. Not much here but some fucking but it was good for a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Memories

Reminds me of when I used to travel for work. Conventions were a great place to score.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
On the plus side, Slammy covered it pretty well. On the negative, the weak ass ask for haters not to read it.

I.liked the methodical technique of the protag but it came across as some clown bragging about what stud he is. That's never impressive.

Especially here, where there are so many guys and gals experienced in and good at, many various sexual expressions.

Thanks for something different than the usual drawn out 3 or 4 page drama, even though those are my faves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s Great to See You Back

I sincerely hope this is only the first of more to come. Thanks for the story! There are too few good authors who write unapologetic cheating stories!

Baddogie59Baddogie59almost 5 years ago
Great read

It's always fun getting a piece of strange that is until you get caught.

At least there somewhat smart about getting some action on the side.

What I don't understand is how married couples can go out and cheat without having the guilt. Guess they have been married long enough that there sex life at home is a bit dead and they just need to fill that void.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Present tense sucks

I didn't rate it because reading in the present tense is unnatural. I didn't get very far into it before I quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why glorify betrayal?

Whether Chris' wife is aware of his sexual adventures is uncertain but both Tammi and Sue are clearly sluts on the sly. What has either of their husbands done to Chris to warrant him shitting on their marriage? What justification does he have to make either of them into a hapless cuckold?

Sorry, but Chris' blatant disrespect for those two men is sick, not scintillating or sexy. No one should be surprised or offended if his next visit to Still Well Brewery ends in well deserved pain and misery.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

To the Anon who criticized the use of present tense, try reading something other than simplistic genre work. Atwood, Ellis, Didion, Babitz, and others in the literary world use a variety of other styles than just 1st person past tense or 3rd person past tense... and present tense is completely valid.

Try expanding your reading tastes beyond the literary equivalent of a hamburger and fries.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating bastard and some willing whores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great lifestyle if you're single---married, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A manwhore and some sluts are an odd choice to immortalize in prose. The author would be wise to reconsider his "'style.'''

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES