All Comments on 'Best Present Ever: Mom'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I love mommy/son slut stories like this. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely super !

Take a bow ! Kudos and flowers are yours !

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Is Allison's mother also a submissive cum-slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This was terribly written. It makes references to third-person and switches to first. I I I didn't read it but I bet you you you aren't capable of writing erotic literature and it was only a sex story. There was nothing erotic about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5

for your effort and of course for pissing off and on dear annony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

A very very HOT story and YES you have done a wonderful job !!

It got me so HOT and the Mommy slut, sister slut plus her Mom's friend is great. Please keep expanding the story now that his Mom knows about his likes, being her Master now and the rest of the details. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why don't all sons and mothers act like Matthew and his mom in this excellent story?

This kid sure has his head on straight. Matt tells his mother, as he tosses her panties on the floor, "there is nothing more natural than sex and nothing more pure than intimacy between a mother and son." Lots of mothers have the urge to just stick a hand down the front of their boy's pants. When they do, they find something meaty and getting hard, and they break out in a beatific smile. Lots of boys have the urge to just stick a hand up their mother's dress. When they do, they find something furry and wet, and they break out in the biggest grin of their lives. Like Matt says, intimacy between a mother and son is the most natural thing in the world. A boy is naturally drawn to his beloved mother's vagina, just as a mom is naturally drawn to her darling baby boy's penis. And once again it's nature that impels the boy to shove his penis up into that vagina--the same vagina he came out of--up to his balls. Nothing can ever feel as good to a son's cock as his own mother's cunt, and nothing can ever thrill a mother as much as her own son's cock pumping away up inside her. The couple engages in the ancient, sacred rite of holy motherfucking. Till mom has a great convulsive cum and her son unloads his young balls and splatters his precious semen up where he was once a baby and where he lived, cherished and protected, for nine months. It's the most beautiful experience that life has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not the best

Hey there. This is an okay story, I guess. I don't want to offend you, but I found your story sort of Confusing. Sorry.

2 star

John558John558about 9 years ago
NICE!!

Nice story! I liked the fact that in his mind he had seduced his mother. i loved the fact that in reality, she had seduced him. i love your mother/son stories. I love all your stories, especially those that have the mother as submissive, or willing to be taken, or taken because she has been caught in a compromising position. Keep up the writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

I came so hard to that so hot and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As usual a 5-star story

I had to go to look at your sexy legs before writing this comment. You make me so hard dreaming about having your sexy feet stroking up and down my cock and bringing me to a fantastic orgasm. Thanks for the story. And your husband has a wife with the best quality a wife could have - a dirty mind! Think of me as you and he fuck!

MiniwandMiniwandabout 9 years ago
You screw up the time line

Hot story, as always but the story started Chrismas 2011 and the next february it's 2015. This isn't right.

I would have loved a longer seduction of the mother as you did for the sister.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi all,

Thanks for all the e-mails and comments for this story and series.

As for the timeline comment, thanks, although that shouldn't have hindered the enjoyment of the story (it is a problem when you write sequels over time).

That fix has been sent in as well as one more minor plot error for when his girlfriend is coming down.

Jasmine April 2015

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Son breeds the mother and the sister.

Get him to knock up the mother as well as the sis!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 9 years ago
I understand this is a fantasy, butt...

I realize that your characters live in a fantasy world, and don't worry about STDs or pregnancy. But going ass to mouth to pussy without washing or removing a condom, is just asking for a serious intestinal and vaginal infection. A moment that was intended to be hot, kinky, and nasty fun, just left me with a sickened stomach. Its funny. I can accept a Son taking his submissive Mom. I can accept that he's got a huge cock that takes no time to recover. But, going ass to mouth is just so stupid, I was screaming in my head, "No! That can't happen!" And that, obviously, pulls me out of the fantasy.

I still gave the story Five Stars. Good job,

Gryphon1321Gryphon1321about 9 years ago
As I've come to expect great story

You always seem to add a twist. His mom already knowing about him was unexpected and erotic. If you keep writing I'll keep reading really enjoy your work and wit

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
Very Nice

A bit short, but very erotic. I liked the plot twists at the end, thanks again for following up on an old story.

saintmichael95saintmichael95about 9 years ago
I fucking love this series!

I love this series for 3 main reasons:

1)The sex scenes are written really fucking well. I mean seriously, you got talent

2) I absolutely love the plot, there are several plot twists that I didn't see coming, but what makes them different from many other stories is that the plot twists are fun, humorous and pretty fucking hot instead of being put in there for shock value and the "that's-fucked-up meter" that many authors tend to do.

3) The story is so far staying light and fun. Too many D/s stories on here are dark and, too be honest, boner killing. You're keeping this story light hearted, fun, comical, and extremely sexy with D/s without going to what I like to call the "Dark-side" of dominate/submissive stories...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
damn...

I can hardly wait for the next installment of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
:)

Admittedly i am not that much into domination. However i am mad about mother-son incest stories.

Each mom should have a duty to teach her son how to fuck. For starters he should just help her take a bath and apply some nbody lotion afterwards. Then he should practice how to give a massage, a body rub... Then jow to kiss and pet and caress her body head to toe. One week course on French kissing. One week course on how to eat pussy... No limitations on duration of the intercourse training: as long as it takes... Mom would have the prerogative to extend it at her own discretion. Refreshment courses would not be mandatory but would be encouraged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

next chaptre plz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Looking forward to the next 4 chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Mommy's tight twat tingles terribly twitching & tightening towards her incestuous interlude" " reatment

Once again silkstockingslover's torrid tales tittilate transvestite shemale mother fucker! Her stories never fail to cream my pretty pantyhose and smooth satin panties! PLEASE DO GIVE US MORE MY SWEETIE. My mother taught us well. She knew just how to seduce, plan, devising devious delicious delighting debauchery during our family-friendly fuck fests. Hot and ready, we engaged in the most perverse pleasure ever imagining that the taboo would be so bad yet so very good. Mommy's cunny was sopping wet, dripping sweet semen down her nylons. Reaching down mommy says doesn't mommy's nylons feel all slick and nice in your sweet cum my baby's?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Allison

when will we get a chance to find out what Allison and her Mom does to follow-up on his Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm soooo wet.

That was amazing! My bed is soaked in cum! After reading that I need a cock in me bad. Please make a next chapter!!! Ur awesome!

northboy1uknorthboy1ukover 8 years ago
WOOOOOOOOOOOW

Amazing story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What happens with Allison? More more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good!

This was amazing. I read the entire series and can't wait what happens with Alison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Encore

best present ever: new girlfriend mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this series and can't wait for Allison part. Be fast please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Please

I have loved the series so far.

I'm dying to lnow what happens when Allison & her Mom arrive.

I really love your writing and the descriptions of the sexual activity are a real turn-on

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

what a shity story. is there no respect atall

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need the next chapter!

Best. Story. EVER!

MIKE0324MIKE0324over 8 years ago
MORE

ADD ALLISON AND MOM, THAT IS OBVIOUSLY THE NEXT STEP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Add next story pls

Waiting for Allyson n her mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

all the storys you juts wrote were mind blowing and making me want more so I will give all of them a score 20 just please get the story about Allison and the mother out soon you are one hell of wrighter great job !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next Chapter

When will you wright next chapter? Soon i hope. Maybe one chapter with both mommy an sister.

MadJustinMadJustinover 8 years ago

More please. Really enjoying the ride. No pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the end?

I don't like the "the end" rather than "to be continued"

DYNO224DYNO224over 8 years ago
Nock Them UP

I believe title of comment say's it all .Would like to see mom sis and Aillison and mother nocked up.I'ts the code of the west

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FOUR EDITORS ????

goamz86, Wayne, Robert and Mike for editing this story.

Mom (mom)

play time (playtime)

hands on (hands-on)

three inch (heeled) boots (three-inch)

ride DOWNTOWN and I showed her the DOWNTOWN market

WALKED the rest of the forty minute WALK

Mommies (mommies)

BACK on your BACK

Mother-fucker (mother-fucker)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

that psychological manipulation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mom was depressed, so I made her feel better!

We'd had some drinks, and feeling pretty good. We started looking for a pay-per-view porn to watch. We decided on "Danny Does Mommy Good." Mom was in her robe, and I just had shorts on. After the third time Danny had fucked his mommy, my cock was bulging in my shorts, and mom was breathing hard. Suddenly she got off the couch and dropped her robe to the floor. She was completely naked before me, I was shocked the best way possible. In the movie Danny was doing his mommy doggy-style, and my mom got on her hands and knee's in front of the TV. I quickly got the hint, dropped my shorts, and got on my knee's behind her. She invitingly raised her ass for me a little, giving me a perfect view of my target. I pushed my cock into her wet pussy, easily penetrating until my cockhead was against her cervix. Then I started fucking her, slowly at first, but gaining speed quickly. We duplicated what was happening in the movie as I grabbed mom's hair, pulling her head back. Then I fucked her with everything I had, and we made more noise than they were in the movie. There was the sound of flesh smacking, as mom had her orgasm. I soon followed shooting the most cum I ever had inside my mom's delicious pussy!

BestreadingBestreadingabout 8 years ago
Allison

And Allison? It cries out for a finish for Allison. Please revisit and complete the tale.

kmfaybkmfaybalmost 8 years ago
Needs just a little bit more

Great story so far, I have quite enjoyed reading it. But you definetly need another chapter for him to dom Allison and I am hoping Allisons mother while they are both visiting. So keep up the good work and I hope to see the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome.....

Don't leave us hanging....got to have another story with them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
continue

Continue the fucking story. You're my favorite writer. Write some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WoW ... Best Present Ever

Wow ... please keep this story going ... its a fascinating and sexually exciting journey...

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 7 years ago
Yes, we need to have Allison's story.......

And I suspect Allison's mother's story is very closely linked to Allison's story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

next story common

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continue

I want to read about him and Allison next. Please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Allison

Please more about Allison and potentially her mom also.

MrStygianHMrStygianHover 6 years ago
Where's Allison

So when we getting that Allison story ...I crave it

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 6 years ago
Time for an Update

YES?

toddjlertoddjlerover 6 years ago

Amazing stories I cant wait for the Allison and mom series

ZiddExZiddExover 6 years ago

Love it! Please continue!

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 6 years ago
More please

Cheers, please Continue This storyline, it has very great potential for Many more chapters.

GiganticGiganticover 6 years ago
More

Waiting for more. Allison and possibly her Mom? Great stories, good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alisons story

I enjoyed these foreplay stories to the main event Alison. When will this story be posted?

allen0170allen0170over 6 years ago
Allison

Don't leave us hanging you've built up Allison and how much Matthew likes her.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltabout 6 years ago
It really IS time

to give us the next chapter,isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another great Silkstockinglover story

Man, it seems I like 90% of the stories I read, done by SSL.

I really hope you pick this one back up. If only, so we can see what happens with him, Allison, and maybe her mother?

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jumping on the Bandwagon

Yes, like just about everyone else, I'd love to see how things go with Allison. (And, judging by your none-too-subtle foreshadowing, her mother.) Not that the outcome is in any doubt, given the style of the story so far, but we want to see how they get there.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 6 years ago
I agree

This story should continue. A great read. Thanks

toddjlertoddjleralmost 6 years ago
O.M.G what about Allison

What about Allison and here mother? All your stories are amazing but the series all ways hint at more to come, please continue

bam2156bam2156over 5 years ago
Very enjoyable reading.

I enjoy your stories very much. It would be very nice if you were to continue this story to the end.

travaynetravayneover 5 years ago
Where is Allison's story?

It's been quite a while since this story was published. When will you finally bring us the story of Matthew and Allisson? Soon, I hope, and preferably at greater length than these last two 2-pagers. Enjoying this series immensely.

For the future, think about a series detailing Matthew's days at Harvard and in Boston. Include Allison as a major character and cohort. Also include visits from all his girls from home. Add some of his female co-students, their mothers, his women professors, some female bartenders, administrators, admin wives, etc. So many rich fields to plow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I am hoping that the next part of this story will be out soon as it has the capacity to go much further what is the chance?

Tred80913Tred80913over 5 years ago
Hopeful

I hope that we can see the next chapter come out in the near future. Awesome story.

BizarreSmallsBizarreSmallsabout 5 years ago
Will you ever finish the rest?

You wrote this in 2015, and started the first in 2012. 2012, 2013, 2015 were the parts. I'd love to read the next part, and it seems to me you could probably do 2 more parts to finish this. The next one being Allison (which it is set up for now), then another after of marrying Allison, and he and Allison being the master/mistress. Also, could have a side story with Mrs. Raske's husband watching. Maybe right before marrying Allison? Not sure, but I LOVE this series. It's incredibly well written, and I've read several of your other works and enjoy all of them. Now to get over my own timidness, and maybe get myself a gf/fwb/etc. (my GF cheated on me last year, and let me just say, it's a big blow to your ego, trust of others, and your emotions. I've had a hard time meeting new people since.)

meucimeuciover 4 years ago
so sexy

INCREDIBLY sexy read I was sleepy but once I started reading this I had to finish all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The end?

Really needs to be more to this.

Freetime45Freetime45over 4 years ago
The end?

You have so much set up to add a few more chapters, please continue this is one of my favorite series after Backseat Mommy...

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
Big Potential for continuation

very well written. enough details but not too much. story flow also very well executed.

yet I felt left hanging with that many open ends hinted.

as bizarresmalls said. the submission and story of him and Allison (literally saying: but that's an entirely different story. didn't found a story of them in your profile),

Matthew back home for summer (as hinted by the mom), interaction of all of them, showing the hierarchy. I felt like that become somehow a blur, with the mother admitting knowledge of what was going on.

anyways good story, would be nice to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Alison and her mom

Need a chapter that is multi-pages . Focused on Matthew finding out that Alison and her mom reveal their lesbian relationship and Matthew reveals his relationship with

Sandra and their mom .

He also tells Alison that they would make a good girlfriend/boyfriend match .

makinumoanmakinumoanover 4 years ago
More!

You do this every time!!! Set it up perfectly. You get me hooked in the series and then you move on to new stories. I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Moooore

Definitely not the end in my mind need a continuation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes Next Chapter

Yes to the comment on multi-page story on Allison and her Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant!

You've got to make series with Allison and her mother and the rest of them!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Each chapter gets BETTER

Please continue.

I can’t wait for Allison.

One of the best series .

MrStygianHMrStygianHover 3 years ago

Need that Allison story lml, this story is just the gift that keeps on giving

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't Leave Us Hanging!

You have to keep writing this! Please don't leave us hanging! I want the Allison story, the Sandra punishment story and even more after that. There is so much room to explore, we need it!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

Ok, ok, I get it, it's fantasy. But to any easily impressed young studs who might read this:

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!😉

HeroTooHeroTooabout 3 years ago

If and when is the alison story coming out loved this and am very sad she never got an ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

cant wait for follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and series! Please keep them coming!

MrStygianHMrStygianHalmost 3 years ago

Still waiting on that Matthew/Allison story lol

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Great chapter, but again I wish there were more than 2 pages per chapter. Shouldn't there be another chapter after this? 5 stars.

rbell42rbell42almost 3 years ago

Another story of yours that is so great. I actually like the 2 page stories. I hope that we get an episode involving Allison (and her mom?).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The rating is for the series...rating each installment is pointless. Excellent story. I'd like to read the continuation with Allison. :-)

DT

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 3 years ago

"She was a type two diabetic and thus needed to eat regularly."

It's type one diabetics (the ones whose lives are scheduled by insulin injections) that particularly need to eat regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very nice story, awaiting its sequel

gt973gt973over 2 years ago

Love your writing but you never finish the stories so cant give 5s for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, where the Allison segment! Great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write the Allison and her Mom segment.

MASTERLEE9MASTERLEE9over 2 years ago

I love the way you right . I wonder if Matthew will not only get Allison but her mother too? I would like to know will he tern his pets into working girls .

OminousGoldOminousGoldover 2 years ago

The end was such a tease now I have to dig through all your stories to see if you wrote it or not LOL

MasterDvdCMasterDvdCover 2 years ago

Loved your stories but you need to write at least one more. You need to write one with Allison.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

We readers need to know about the fun and games with Alison and her mother.

All your work that I have read to date has been great.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50779 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES