Best Served Cold

Story Info
Woman takes a hall pass with younger man.
14.7k words
4.43
51.3k
146
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again a thank you to blackrandl1958 for her editing and encouragement.

Stephen Teague leaned back in the chaise lounge on his front porch, picked up his Corona Light and took a healthy sip. He looked across the dark green front lawn he had finished mowing a few minutes earlier and felt a sense of pride that he had the best lawn on his block.

He looked over to his right on the sun-drenched porch to see his wife, Tally, in her porch chair reading a Clive Cussler novel. He smiled brightly, noting to himself that at 46 she was still every bit as beautiful as when he married her 23 years ago. She was only about 15 pounds heavier than when the two first met despite having two children, and the few laugh lines on her beautiful face only added character, he thought. Her large, firm boobs and tight ass still caused Stephen to get a hard-on a regular basis when he looked at them.

"So what do you think, Fiorentino's for dinner?" Tally asked, taking a break from her book.

"Absolutely. Veal Saltimbocca sounds about right for tonight," Stephen replied before taking another swig of the golden liquid.

Stephen smiled again, noting to himself that this was truly a postcard moment in life. A wife he considered perfect, a sunny day, fresh-cut lawn and a cold beer.

******

A few days later, as Stephen was pulling his Mustang into his garage after a day at the office, he saw a neighbor, Sam Mitchell, heading his way on foot. Sam stood at the bottom of the Teagues' driveway, shifting his weight from foot to foot and looking decidedly uncomfortable as Stephen exited his vehicle and headed toward his neighbor.

"Hey, Sam. What's up?" Stephen said affably as he walked up to his retired neighbor, who had lived two doors down from the Teague home for the past 12 years.

Sam sighed and cleared his throat. Although the temperature was only in the high 60s, it looked like Sam was sweating.

"Walk with me, Steve. I've got a problem with my mower that I need your help with," Sam said.

"Sure, no problem," Stephen said. "You okay, Sam? You look a little under the weather."

"Yeah. Yeah," Sam mumbled.

Despite their long-time friendship, Sam didn't say a word to Stephen until the pair got inside Sam's garage. He then turned to face Stephen, standing closer than normal and sweating even more than he was a few minutes ago.

"Uhh... uhh... Are you and Tally having some problems, Steve?" Sam asked in a whisper.

Stephen suddenly felt nauseous. He raised his eyebrows.

"What are you trying to say, Sam. Just spit it out. It's me. I'm not going to hate on you if you tell me something I won't like," Stephen said.

Sam started to breathe heavily.

"I don't know how to say this," he began, still talking in a whisper.

Ten minutes later, both men were pale, sweating and sitting in lawn chairs in the garage.

"Goddamn... I hope you are wrong... But it doesn't sound good," Stephen said, unknowingly talking in the same hushed tones as his neighbor.

Stephen's logical brain was crumbling under the pressure of his neighbor's announcement of seeing Tally and an unknown younger man going into the Teague home together the last two Friday afternoons.

"It didn't look good when she drove straight into the garage followed by this young guy in his car two weeks ago, so I kind of kept track of your house. About three hours later, the young guy drove his car back out of the garage.

"Then when it happened again this past Friday, with the young guy in the passenger seat of her car, I knew I had to say something to you. What kind of a friend would I be if I didn't say something. I'd sure want somebody to say something to me if Marjorie was... fooling around."

"Yeah. Thanks for that, Sam. Seriously," Stephen said, still whispering. "Have you told anybody else about this?"

"Nobody. Not even Marjorie. Shit, if I told Marjorie, the whole world would know in five minutes flat. I love the woman, Steve, but she is a damn blabbermouth," Sam said.

"Thanks again, Sam," Stephen said.

Stephen sat for another two minutes calming himself before getting up and going home. He had the beginning of a plan formed by the time he got back to his garage... and about a million questions. He was pretty sure his perfect marriage was a thing of the past.

"Hey, babe, dinner in five," Tally announced when he walked into the house. "I heard you pull in a few minutes ago. Where were you?"

"Helping out Sam with his mower for a few minutes. I'll be down real quick," Stephen answered as he went upstairs to change out of his suit after giving his wife a quick peck on the lips.

Stephen tried to calm himself while he changed clothes. He knew Tally could read him like a book after all these years, and he wasn't yet ready for the discussion that had to take place.

Although he tried to act normal throughout dinner, Stephen was aware that he was being abnormally quiet. His mind was going in all directions while he was trying to watch his wife inconspicuously. He was amazed that she seemed not one bit different... not... one... bit... different.

******

Devon Blankenship walked into the office of the dean of the Warren University School of Business to drop off some papers for Dr. Wilson Petram at the beginning of the semester back in August. Devon, 26, blond and fit, was Dr. Petram's teaching assistant. He handed the paperwork to the dean's administrator, Tally Teague.

Outgoing yet reflective, Tally was completely tongue-tied for one of the few times in her life upon meeting Devon. She felt her pussy gush into her panties and a tingling sensation run from her large breasts to her pussy. She immediately broke out into a light sweat and was having trouble breathing.

"Th-thanks," she finally uttered upon taking the paperwork from the man's hand. "I haven't seen you before. I'm Tally, Dr. Grover's PA."

Devon only had to look once at the woman's flushed face and upper chest to realize she was instantly smitten with him. Seeing her reaction, he didn't try to hide his visual examination of her body, taking a long, bold look at her breasts in her tight blouse. Devin was a player, and the woman's reaction caused him to smile brightly. He took a quick look to see the rings on the third finger of her left hand, knowing that her marital status mattered not at all to him.

"I'm Devon Blankenship," he replied in a voice that sounded lyrical to Tally. "Nice to meet you. I hope to see you around much more."

"Oh yeah," breathed Tally. "Ooh, did I just say that out loud?" she mumbled as she blushed hard... very hard.

Various feelings were running through Tally's body, short-circuiting her brain. In her entire life, she had never felt like this before. She reached up and twisted a lock of her blond hair.

"What are you doing for lunch tomorrow?" he asked brightly.

"I only work a half-day on Fridays. I'll be off at noon," she rushed to answer.

"How about we meet for lunch at Nelson's at about 12:30 then?" the man asked.

"Yeah. That w-would be g-great," she stammered.

Devon gave her a big smile before leaving the office. She felt her pussy again gush into her panties as she looked into his blue eyes.

Tally was almost in a hypnotic state for the next 10 minutes. The only rational thought she had in that time was the feeling of her pussy lubricating profusely.

Tally always got home 30 minutes before her husband, Monday through Thursday. She was in the kitchen preparing dinner when Stephen walked in from the garage. Seeing him in person, she realized she hadn't once thought of him after meeting Devon earlier in the day.

"Five minutes, babe," she said with as blank an expression as she could manage.

Stephen didn't notice that his wife couldn't look him in the eyes as he walked to her and gave her his usual welcoming peck on the lips.

The continued quivering in Tally's lower stomach reminded her that she needed to focus on her husband throughout dinner. She thought she was managing well until Stephen asked her if she was feeling okay. She blushed, dropped her eyes and gave him a weak excuse, telling him not to worry.

Although Stephen usually initiated sex, on this night Tally was the instigator, grabbing her husband's phallus as he was disrobing at the end of the night. Once she had him hard, she literally stuffed him in her mouth and started bobbing, moaning as she did so. Stephen didn't question her motivation, just enjoyed it as he started moving rhythmically with his wife's ministrations.

"All right. All right. Back off. I'm going to come," he announced.

Hearing this, Tally pulled his dick from her mouth and squeezed hard on the base, lining up Stephen's dick with her hot, wet opening. He pushed in halfway on the first stroke, then the rest of the way on the second. He noticed that Tally seemed to be as wet as he'd ever felt her. Her eyes were glazed with lust as he looked into them before kissing her passionately. He felt her body tense up soon after before she started to orgasm hard, moaning into his mouth as she did so.

Stephen backed off a little as his wife finished her climax, then went back to drilling her hard, eliciting a second orgasm a few minutes later. Her climax dragged him along with her, and he came with a roar. After uncoupling, the two snuggled in tightly for several long minutes before eventually drifting off to sleep.

For one of the few times since meeting Devon, Tally felt a little guilty as she drifted off to sleep, knowing it was the young man she was thinking of while she was making love to her husband.

Tally dressed carefully the next morning, remembering she had to be at work before having lunch with Devon. She wore one of her tighter, shorter work skirts, paired with a semi-see-through button-down white blouse. She wore two buttons undone for work, knowing she would open another button... maybe two... for lunch. The blouse nicely showed off the frilly white bra she wore underneath.

Tally was pleased with the young man's choice of Nelson's for lunch. The restaurant was enough out of the way that she didn't think she needed to worry about being seen by anyone she knew. She knew that it was on the outskirts of the other end of town from her husband's office.

She spotted Devon sitting at a table near the back of the restaurant. She walked straight over to the seat across from him, her heart beating faster and her pussy tingling. He smiled as he looked at the blouse unbuttoned most of the way down her front, her big boobs spilling over the top of her frilly bra. He noticed other men smiling as she walked through to her seat.

He decided to keep the cheeky factor going and stood up and leaned over to give her a quick kiss on the lips, which she accepted happily.

"I like this look; a little less schoolmarm and a lot hotter," Devon said as Tally blushed. "Yeah, I know you can't look like this all the time because the dean would probably die of a heart attack. You are a sexy lady."

Tally spent the meal hanging on the young man's every word, occasionally reaching across the table to take his hand or touch his arm. She twirled her hair and licked her lips several times. They both knew the woman was going to end up in bed with this man very, very soon. Hell, anyone occasionally looking over at the table knew that.

The only thing really open to discussion was where the two were headed. When Devon told her he had a roommate, she didn't hesitate to tell him her husband wouldn't be home until about 5:30. He stood up, pulled her up by her hand and they left the restaurant hand in hand.

Both drove their own cars to Tally's house and pulled into the garage.

Tally walked into her kitchen with Devon right behind her. She could feel she was lubricating heavily between her legs. She turned to face the young man and he didn't hesitate to kiss her passionately, his tongue quickly snaking into her mouth. He grabbed her ass hard and placed his leg between hers as she moaned.

Devon pulled her blouse out of her skirt, quickly unbuttoned the last two buttons and unhooked her bra. Both Tally's brain and pussy were going into sensory overload as the young man reached up under her skirt and pulled her bikini panties down and off. He lifted her skirt to her waist, then picked her up and put her onto the kitchen table on her back, her legs spreading as she was laid down.

Devon undid his jeans and dropped them and his briefs with one hand. He could see her wetness dripping out of her pussy. He easily slid two fingers inside her, plunging them in and out several times until she gushed her way to a noisy climax.

"Fuuuck! Fuck me now!" she hissed to her partner.

Devon slid Tally to the edge of the table, lifted her legs up his body and plunged his cock as deep as it could go inside in one stroke. He started to pound hard from the moment he got inside.

Tally was moaning and mumbling incoherently as the young man drove his cock in and out. She came a second time, but after about 10 minutes her could feel her energy waning; he didn't know it, but this was by far the most physical sex Talley had enjoyed in the last 10 years. Another minute later, Devon was roaring through what he hoped was only his first orgasm.

From their lunchtime conversation, Devon knew Traci was on the pill. They hadn't talked about using a condom and Devon wasn't about to offer when he put the woman on the table.

He kept pumping inside her until he softened enough to slide out. A river of cum also slid out and fell on the linoleum.

Tally lay on the table, leaking cum in a sexual daze for about two minutes. Devon stood off to the side and started palming her large boobs and pulling her nipples as she panted.

He offered his hands to help her off the table when she finally lifted her head with a glazed look in her eyes.

"Bedroom... upstairs," she mumbled as she started walking on shaky legs.

Devon quickly scooped her up in his arms and headed upstairs. She directed him to the master bedroom, and she ripped the quilt and covers off the bed when he set her down.

That done, Tally turned back to the young man and knelt between his legs. She took his fluid-coated cock into her mouth and gave him the best blowjob of her life. Two minutes later, the young man was as hard as a diamond. Tally's brain wasn't hitting on all cylinders at this point and she wasn't remembering the recovery time of a 26-year-old man.

"Mmffmmffmm," she said, with her mouth full of dick before Devon pulled out of her warm, wet mouth, moved her to her back on the bed and drove his prick into her warm, gooey pussy.

This coupling was slower, less frenzied, with more passionate kissing. It was, in fact, lovemaking... at its finest, Tally thought. Having come once already, the young man was able to go for about 30 minutes before once again exploding in the woman. As he did so, he thought to himself that she was the best piece of ass he'd ever had.

Tally was snuggled into Devon's chest, experiencing what could best be described as a sex coma. He was smiling and sated, at least for the moment.

"You've really got a 21-year-old kid in college?" he asked, recalling some of their conversation from lunch. "Does he have any idea how hot his mom is?"

She gave him a languid smile. She knew she should have shut him down, but through her sexual haze, she did feel hot. She decided to show him just how hot as she slid down his body and once again took his cock in her mouth.

When Devon was again hard, Tally climbed on top of him and eased her way down his slick, hard member. She ground on him back and forth for a few minutes, bringing herself to another orgasm as her clit rubbed against his hardness, then she started to bounce up and down. He loved the sight of her big boobs bouncing above his face, and couldn't resist the chance to play with them.

Devon started to pull her down on him harder as he got closer to coming. She was moaning and he was grunting before he finally exploded, Tally dropping down on his chest when he finally finished. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Damn, you are a hot one," he rasped.

"Glad you enjoyed," she responded, "But we need to get moving so I can get this place cleaned up before my husband gets home."

"Oh, yeah, kind of forgot about him," Devon chuckled.

"Yeah, so did I," she admitted.

Tally giggled and smiled at the younger man, but he could see her expression had changed just a bit. He assumed she might just have felt some guilt.

Devon was correct in that assessment. For the first time of that afternoon, Tally had thought about her husband... and had finally felt some guilt for what she had done: not a lot of guilt, but some. Her body was feeling way too satisfied to feel anything more than a touch of guilt. The afternoon's adventure was the best sex of her life, she thought to herself.

Tally didn't even hesitate when she promised Devon a repeat as he was leaving. She then got to work cleaning up the many signs of her debauchery, humming happily as she took a shower and then went about her usual chores.

She was in the kitchen preparing dinner without a care in the world when Stephen got home. He noticed how happy she seemed and how her skin almost seemed to glow.

"You buy a winning lottery ticket or something?" Stephen asked as he leaned in for a quick kiss on the lips. "You seem awfully chipper."

"Nope, just happy my hubby's home," she said, the lie slipping off her tongue easily. "Five minutes 'til dinner."

Tally realized that she needed to calm down and act normally. She realized she never expected to be in this position. She truly loved her husband. This "thing" with Devon was like an addiction, she felt, and she would need to satisfy this urge until she could overcome it.

Tally buried her face in her book while Stephen watched a baseball game after dinner that night. If he was paying attention to her, he would have noticed that she wasn't turning pages with her usual efficiency. She was barely reading the words, thinking back to her afternoon with Devon.

Examining things carefully, Tally really had no answer as to why the sex with Devon was so mind-blowing... except for the obvious factors: her extreme physical attraction to the younger man, the first sex with someone other than her husband in a quarter-century and... the illicit nature of the act. In reality, Devon was about the same physical size as her husband, his dick appeared to be about the same size and thickness and honestly, his technique wasn't as good.

Exhaustion hit Tally a few minutes after 9. It had been a long time since she last spent an entire afternoon having vigorous sex with a 26-year-old. She was suddenly very tired... but happy.

"I'm beat, babe. I'm going to call it an early night," Tally said as she got up from the sofa on which she was seated.

She walked over to Stephen and gave him a quick good-night kiss on the lips.

"Love you. Sleep good," he said as she walked off.

Tally was asleep within seconds of her head hitting the pillow. Yes, she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Although it almost killed her, Tally did not contact Devon until after she got to work on Monday morning. She waited until about 10 AM before she texted him, "Lunch at noon at Nelson's. Just lunch. My treat."

She had an affirmative text come in less than a minute later. She could feel her pussy lubricate.

The pair talked in hushed tones throughout their meal because most of the conversation was of an intimate nature. Several times Tally pushed her legs together to feel the moisture that had seeped into her panties.

They set their next rendezvous for the coming Friday, with the only change being that Tally would drive them from the restaurant to her house, and then drop Devon back at the restaurant to get his car later in the afternoon. She was afraid that her neighbors would notice two cars going into her garage, while if she drove, it would just be the usual one. The young man was quick to agree, knowing that he had to be flexible in his plans since this hot woman was married.