Best Spring Ever Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How about Hilda, my Mom and I get an evening alone together?'

Dennis read it and laughed then pushed send.

'If I manage to pull this off you've got a deal,' Richard replied.

"Debi and Lina both know the throat trick. That will definitely cinch it,' Dennis sent.

Hilda read his last reply. "Yep, that works every time," she said aloud.

Richard was getting hard just thinking about it and still had an hour before they planned to start.

*********

Hilda and Dennis talked it over and decided to skip the pool and bar. Neither wanted to leave their love nest. They ordered dinner through room service.

"Anything special you'd like to do this evening?" Dennis asked.

Hilda grinned. "I want to make love in the window so everyone in Indianapolis can see us," she replied.

"Hilda, we're on the twelfth floor."

"Okay, so everyone with binoculars can see. We need to wait until dark for that and have the room lights on."

"Maybe we can make the morning news," he replied smiling.

"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all."

"Just turn the room lights off. If the city residents don't have night vision binoculars it's their loss," he suggested.

"While we're waiting for dark I have an idea. Come with me." She took his hand and led him to the bed. "Lay down." Dennis got on the bed and Hilda laid beside him with her pussy near his face. "Just get me warmed up a little."

He turned and began licking her as she did the same to him. Both were aroused quickly. Hilda straddled his cock and rubbed her wet pussy over his length then put the head at her opening. She eased down on him just taking the tip inside.

"Oh, that's tight," she said as she began just a slight up and down movement. She pushed a little harder and took a couple of inches then stopped. "Are you sure you didn't get bigger?"

"The bath helped to ease the stretched tissue. Keep going. It still fits."

She started moving again and as he became more lubricated and she relaxed it went easier. It took several minutes before she sat comfortably on him.

"I can feel you near my belly button."

He measured with his fingers. "Probably just a little bit higher than your belly button. You're vaginal resting depth is only two to four inches. You're stretched to at least eight right how."

She looked at her abdomen. "I may get stretch marks from this," she said laughing. Still looking down she watched as she slid up and down on his shaft. "You can even see it moving."

"You should see it in Lina."

Hilda was still laughing. She sat with him all the way inside. "Make it move." He tighteded his muscles and caused his cock to move. "Look at that. It's like that Alien movie! Do it again." She was laughing hard and got Dennis laughing.

Hilda got a shocked look on her face and jumped off him holding herself and ran to the bathroom. After a moment the toilet flushed. She washed her hands and came back to bed.

"Remind me to empty my bladder next time. I almost peed on you," she said blushing.

"Not into water sports huh?"

"You mean peeing on each other?"

"Uh huh."

"I've never tried it. Have you?"

"Yeah, Debi and Mom like it. It's fun but I can take it or leave it."

"You pee on their bodies?"

"Yeah, but they like it on their faces too."

"Doesn't it get in their mouths?" she asked.

"They sit with their mouths open when we've done it. They're really into it."

"We'll have to try it sometime. Not today, but sometime. What's the wildest thing you've ever done?" Hilda asked.

Dennis thought for a minute as she slowly rode him. "The wildest for me was when Mom was teaching me the BDSM stuff I guess."

"What?"

"Mom had Debi and I bind her and beat her. Neither of us wanted to do it. She had marks all over her from the flogger."

"The thing you hit me with? That was actually kind of nice."

"This one was leather. It hurts like hell and the marks last for days."

"I wouldn't like that."

"Mom's the only person I know that does. She's into about everything."

"I can't imagine doing it to someone, let alone being on the receiving end."

"I'd didn't like striking you and that was with a toy one," he said.

"I did enjoy that but you weren't doing it very hard either. You know the one thing I really liked was when I was hanging off the end of the table and you went all the way down my throat."

"I could tell you liked that. You didn't even bring your hands up to resist."

"I trusted you not to hurt me. Did you like it?"

"I like being in your mouth. The throat is fine but you do magic with your lips and tongue. I can see you do that too. It's hot."

"I like watching you eat me too. And I really like looking at your face when I do things to you. Even right now as I slide up and down on your big cock I like watching your reaction."

Hilda picked up her pace. She was getting flushed on her face and upper chest. He could feel her tighten on him as she pulled up and relax on the way down milking him. Her expression changed from pleasure to more like hunger as she neared her climax. He moved his hands from her thighs to her breast and kneaded them. When he pinched her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers she moaned loudly then stiffened. Hilda's legs trembled as she came. Dennis pulled her down onto himself hard by her hips as he filled her. She came forward onto him and he continued to pump into her. When they finished he relaxed his grip. She continued to move on him slowly.

"I know what I want to do in the window," she whimpered.

"What's that?"

"You on top with my legs up. I can see your face and watch you going in and out of me."

"Give me a few minutes."

"We have until dark. Take your time, lover. I'd like some kisses if you don't mind."

"That I can handle right now," he replied.

**********

After the texts between Richard, his wife and Dennis he was revitalized. Their video was planned for eight. Richard showered, shaved and dressed in easy to remove clothes. A few minutes before eight he was waiting with the recorder at the ready. His two daughters and Debi walked in right on time. All three were in bikinis and dolled up to the max.

As they had rehearsed, without Richard's knowledge, they smiled and danced for him then one at a time removed their tops. Each fondled their breasts making sure all the nipples were hard. Richard was hard too. Gretchen pulled down her bikini bottoms first showing her ass as she did then bent forward for a full view from the back before turning again and showing her bare pussy. Debi followed with the same routine and Lina did the same.

"We want to suck your cock, Daddy," Lina said.

All three girls knelt in front of him. He followed them with the camera as they crawled to him. Debi, being in the center, pulled down his shorts. Gretchen and Lina came in from the sides licking his shaft and Debi licked the pre-cum from the tip then took just the head in her mouth. When she pulled off Gretchen teased the tip with her tongue while Debi and Lina kissed and swapped tongues. Gretchen offered Lina the cock. She sucked a couple of inches into her mouth as Gretchen and Debi kissed. Lina gave it back to Debi who deepthroated him and the two sisters, directly above Debi's head, French kissed.

"Daddy, we're going to make you happy tonight," Gretchen told him smiling.

The three girls turned toward the couch and knelt on the seat then bent forward baring all. Richard went from a wide angle view to zoom in on each girl beginning with Gretchen. As he moved to Debi, Gretchen who was now out of the shot, seamlessly took the camera. She finished filming Debi and moved to her little sister. Richard buried his face between Lina's cheeks and began licking her. Gretchen got in really close. He moved to Debi. As he licked Debi, Lina moved around behind her father and took the camera. Gretchen got back into position and was ready when Richard got to her. The effect had been that someone besides Richard or the girls was filming.

After licking Gretchen, Richard stood and slipped his cock into his oldest daughter. Lina zoomed out enough to see both of their faces as he fucked her. He moved to Debi then slipped his cock into her. Gretchen stayed out of frame as she took the camera from Lina who resumed her position on the couch. Richard slid right into her.

"Six holes down, three to go," Richard told himself. He spit on his youngest daughter's asshole then slipped a finger inside. The girls had already put some lube in. He put the tip of his cock on Lina's rosebud and pushed. His cock slid inside her easily. After a short time he did the same with Debi. Again his daughters traded off the camera and Gretchen was ready. After he was in Gretchen, Lina handed the camera to her father and got back on the couch. As Richard pulled out he zoomed out showing all three on the couch.

They stood and turned to him and knelt keeping their faces close together and mouths open. Richard began stroking his cock and quickly shot rope after rope onto their faces and into their mouths. All three stuck out their cum covered tongues then all three kissed, sharing his offering, before swallowing to the camera. Richard stopped the video.

The girls grinned and gave each other a high five. They stood and each kissed him. Richard plopped into the recliner.

"I can't believe how well that went," Debi said.

"I can't believe I survived it," Richard replied.

"You did great, Dad," Gretchen added.

"Yeah, Dad, you did great. Us three are going to your room and eat pussy. You're welcome to come if you want," Lina told him.

"No way, I'm done for the night. You girls have fun," he said.

The girls gathered up their bikinis and left the room. Richard picked up the camera and watched the entire thing. With the exception of minor glitches when the camera changed hands it was exactly what he had hoped for. He picked up his phone and sent Hilda a text.

'It went perfectly. You and Dennis can have all the fun you ever want with Julia.'

After the previous text Hilda had turned her phone off. Richard fell asleep in the recliner.

**********

Darkness had fallen in Indy and the lights were spectacular to see. Hilda was standing nude in front of the windows with Dennis standing behind her and his hands roamed her body as he kissed her neck and shoulders. His cock was between her legs and sliding between the lips.

"I can't believe how peaceful I am right now. I don't have a care in the world," Hilda said softly.

"I think I'm in the middle of a dream," he replied. Hilda reached down and squeezed the head of his cock hard. "Owww!"

"Nope, you aren't dreaming. Think the dining room table will hold us?"

He looked at the table. "That's iffy at best. The desk will."

"Let's move it in front of the window and put some padding on it."

Together they carried it to the window then folder the thick bedspread over the top.

"Lights on or off?" he asked.

"Turn them off. Let's see how dark it is." Dennis turned off the lights. "Too dark. Try just the foyer light." He turned that on. "That's perfect." Hilda got onto the desk on her back and pulled her knees up. "I need a pillow.

Dennis grabbed a pillow and folded it in half then tucked it under her head. He walked to the end of the desk and bent forward kissing her on the clit then teasing it with his tongue.

"I'm ready. Get up here with me." Dennis climbed onto the desk and put his knees next to her hips. His cock laid over her pussy. "People of Indianapolis for your viewing pleasure, if you have night vision binoculars, you will see Dennis Morton put his big cock in my pussy and make love to me. I hope you enjoy it as much as we will. Maestro, you may begin."

Dennis lined up and effortlessly slid inside her.

"Oh God, that feels better every time. Can you see how stretched I am?"

"I can. I can also see our reflection in the glass."

She turned to the window. "Wow, that's hot. It's like watching a life size video. I need to get Richard to put mirrored walls and ceilings in the cabin."

"You might wake up thinking a naked parachuter was about to land on you."

Hilda laughed. Dennis began sliding in and out of her. She was torn where to watch but spent most of the time watching his cock stretch her and graze her clit as he moved.

"I really can feel you on my clit I'm stretched so tight. I can feel you hitting my cervix too. God, this feels good."

"It sure does," he replied. "I love you, Hilda."

"Do you really? Not just sex, I mean real love."

"Yes, I do. If we never had sex again that wouldn't change."

"That's how I feel. How about when I'm eighty?"

He chuckled. "Even when you're eighty."

Hilda's face began to flush and she was mouth breathing.

"Are you going to cum for me?" he asked.

"Very soon. You make me so hot."

"Hold back as long as you can. I want you to cum hard and for a long time."

"I don't think I can. I'm so close."

"Hold it, baby. Wait for it."

"Oh, oh. I'm trying. Slow down."

"No, hold it. Let it build a little longer."

Hilda was panting and watching him go in and out of her.

"Oh, oh, please. I need to cum."

"Hold it. You can wait just a little longer."

Dennis licked his thumb and slipped the tip in her ass. Hilda screamed.

"Please, please. Let me cum." He rubbed her clit with his other thumb. "Oh God! Yessss!" she screamed as her entire body shook for what seemed like minutes to her. Her hand grabbed his to stop the movement on her clit. Every time he went inside she jumped as his cock dragged along the tip of her hard red button. "Oh, oh, I'm cumming againnn!" The shaking started again as she came for the second time. Then slowly calmed. Dennis slowed as she began to recover but never stopped.

With his thumb steadily moving in and out of her ass and his cock sliding in and out of her pussy she never got far from her peak. After several minutes he picked up his speed again.

"Not yet, hold it."

"I can't. I can't stop it. Ahggghhh!" she screamed as she arched, pushing herself on to him and trembling.

Dennis came with her this time and filled her again as he moaned. As he unloaded the last he stopped but didn't move away. As Hilda finished her pussy periodically spasmed around him.

"Oh my God. I'm exhausted," she whimpered. She looked at him and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Several minutes later he helped her up and walked her to the bed. She laid back on the pillow.

"I want you to hold me tonight and never let me go," she said.

Dennis laid down beside her. She rolled over and put her arm across him then laid her head on his chest. He kissed the top of her head. Both were asleep in minutes.

**********

Dennis woke in the morning as Hilda settled down on his cock. She was facing him.

"Good morning," she said smiling. "You were just standing there so I helped myself."

She began slowly sliding up and down on him.

"Good morning, yourself."

"You don't mind do you?" she asked.

"Not at all. You can wake me like this anytime."

"I'll make you a deal," she offered. "Whoever wakes up first wakes the other."

"What if Richard's beside you?" he asked, smiling.

"Then we go to plan B."

"Which is?" he asked.

"You wake up one of the girls and they can ride him."

Dennis chuckled. "That might work."

"I'm sure it will."

She picked up her pace. Dennis began massaging her breasts as she rode him. She came a few minutes later then kept going.

"Cum, baby. I want to feel it. Cum for me."

Dennis unloaded into her with several grunts. She stopped as he came and milked him with her pussy before laying down beside him. She was only there for a couple of minutes before he got up.

"Don't go away. I'll be right back," he said.

He hurried to the bathroom. In just a few minutes he returned to the bed. She cuddled him as she had the night before and put her leg over his.

"I had the most wonderful dream. You and I made love on the desk and Indianapolis watched us," she said.

"Maybe we should check the morning paper."

"Later. I wonder how Richard's movie turned out?" Hilda asked.

"I suspect it went just fine. Did he send you a text?"

"I'll check later. I turned my phone off. I really hope he gets over the video thing. I have no desire to be one of those leaked video people. Have you done videos?"

"A little bit on our phones but nothing that showed our faces."

"When you leave for college it would be nice to be able to put a DVD on the TV and be able to watch us together. That would sure get my juices flowing," she said.

"Mine too. Mom was into videoing at one time for some of her clients. She's got some pretty high end equipment."

"Have you seen anything she recorded?"

"She was only in a couple. Most were clients. I saw Mom's but the client videos she didn't keep copies."

"Were hers good?"

"Yeah I enjoyed them."

"Maybe I'll ask her about making one of us. Would you be okay with that?"

"As long as you are and I get a copy."

"Just us though. And no one else even needs to know about it," she said.

"Agreed."

"Where are you and Debi going to college?"

"Bonham, same as Lina and Gretchen."

"Are you planning on living in the dorm?"

"I hope not. Around the college it's way too expensive but about fifteen miles away you can rent a big house for about a thousand a month. If Debi and I could find suitable roommates to share expenses we could afford that."

Hilda sat up. "How about Gretchen and Lina? Gretchen hates the dorm."

"I like it and I'm pretty sure Debi and Lina would too. I don't know Gretchen well enough to say."

"I think she'd jump at it. I'll run it by Richard and the girls when I see them. Think Julia would be good with it?"

"I'm sure she would. She's the one that suggested the idea."

"What town are these houses in?"

"Franklin. It's twenty minutes closer to home too."

"I could even come to visit you."

"What about the rules?" he asked.

"You leave that to me," she said smiling. "Richard will be wanting the house rules changed to cabin rules pretty soon and if you kids get a house he'll be wanting cabin rules there too."

"You seem pretty sure of that."

"I know Richard pretty well. He may even want cabin rules at your house. I haven't decided yet."

Dennis chuckled. "I need a shower."

"Want company?" Hilda asked.

"I'd love it."

**********

Richard was the first up. He made coffee then finalized the video from the evening before so he could play it on the DVD player directly. He loaded it and pushed play then sat on the couch to watch. His cock stood at attention the minute the first bikini top came off. Debi walked in the living room and sat by him on the couch. She was wearing a tee shirt.

"This is pretty hot stuff," she said as she put Richard's hand in her crotch.

Richard smiled and began rubbing her. Debi's hand found his cock as she slid her hand into his elastic. Debi was really getting into it. She enjoyed watching porn and being one of the stars in this one really got her juices flowing. She came very quickly. Getting on her knees in front of Richard she pulled off his shorts.

"Go ahead and watch your movie. Don't mind me," she told him.

She licked his shaft repeatedly then licked off pre-cum as it appeared. Her tongue swirled on the head as she continued. Richard's hands rested on her head. Debi's hand stroked him as she took him farther and farther into her mouth. Lina came in the room and stood there watching her best friend suck her father. Just as he watched himself enter Lina's pussy on the video he erupted into Debi's mouth. She swallowed it all then sat up smiling.

"I'm flattered, Dad," Lina said. He looked at her puzzled. "You came when you were fucking me in the movie," she explained.