Best Spring Ever Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got a tight little pussy, sweetheart. I almost came in you last night and ruined the rest of the video."

"You can cum in my pussy after you reload this morning then watch Debi lick up all your cum and share it with me."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

"I think you should do it on the boat," Debi suggested.

"Right out on the lake where Daddy might be seen fucking his baby girl? That might be another fun video to make for your collection," Lina said.

"We'd have to be really careful," her father told her.

"So can we? Gretchen can drive and Debi can take the movie."

"As long as we're really careful, I'd love it."

"Careful with what?" Gretchen asked walking in the room.

"We're making a fuck video on the boat today," Lina replied.

"Cool, we can buzz Lakeside Cafe," Gretchen chuckled.

Gretchen poured herself a cup of coffee then sat next to her father on the couch. As she took her first sip the spoon in the cup dropped to the floor. Her father bent down to pick it up.

"Hey Dad, since you're down there anyway," she said spreading her legs.

Her father smiled up at her then put his face between her legs and began licking.

"No fair! What about my pussy?" Lina asked.

Debi stood and patted the couch cushion next to Gretchen. Lina smiled and took the seat. Debi knelt between her legs and began licking her. Gretchen sat her coffee cup on the table next to the couch. It was just minutes before both sisters were moaning. Lina came first with Gretchen just seconds behind her.

A short time later the four were sitting at the breakfast table.

"When's Mom coming back?" Lina asked.

"Tonight if she's up to it but my money is on Friday morning. I imagine Dennis wore her out," her father replied.

"Maybe she'll bring Dennis with her. The three of us are wearing Dad out," Gretchen told them."

"Poor Dad, he's got so much pussy, mouth and ass to fill," Lina said.

"I actually could use some help," he replied.

"I can't speak for anyone else but you've kept all my holes happy. If Dennis comes they can have him. You and I can have our own party," Debi told Richard.

"Deal," he replied.

**********

Hilda and Dennis made love in the shower and again before they packed up to leave. While Hilda was dressing Dennis moved the desk back where it belonged. With a long kiss they bade their love nest farewell.

Hilda got in the driver's seat as Dennis put their bags in the car. Once in beside her they headed for home. About ten miles out of town they stopped for lunch. While sitting at the table Hilda remembered her phone and turned it on. She grinned when read the text from her husband.

"I got a text from Richard," she told him.

"Drumroll please," he said tapping on the table.

She read it to him. 'It went perfectly. You and Dennis can have all the fun you ever want with Julia.'

"Looks like we're on," he replied.

"It looks like a lot more than that to me. 'You and Dennis can have all the fun YOU EVER WANT with Julia. He gave us a free pass."

"I doubt that's what he meant."

"No, I don't think so. I think he's hoping I'll give him the same thing."

"Will you?"

"Uh huh. I'm not concerned about his activities with the girls. He isn't going to go head over heels with them. I've seen Julia and had sex with her. She's a ten by anyones measure. It would be hard for most any man not to fall for her. I don't mind them being together but I don't want him uncontrolled."

"Hilda, Mom wouldn't do that to you."

"I have no doubt of that. It's not her I have to think about, it's Richard. Left unchecked he'll start forgetting the rules. Talk to your Mom, she'll tell you the same thing."

"Okay, I will."

"Think she'll be home when we arrive? I'd like us to talk to her."

"Yeah, probably. She'll have clients until about five. Her appointments start on the hour and run forty-five minutes."

**********

With Gretchen at the helm, the four headed out to the lake. Debi and Gretchen were talking quietly while Richard and his youngest daughter sat in the back of the boat enjoying the sunshine and scenery. As soon as they passed the buoys Debi gave Lina a nod and began filming. Lina slipped off her bikini bottoms then sat on the cushions she had placed earlier on the deck of the boat. She began playing with her pussy as her father watched. The sides were high enough that unless you were right next to the boat or up high they wouldn't be seen.

"Come and fuck me, Daddy."

Richard slipped off his trunks and laid on top of her. He slipped his cock in her. Debi was sitting on the deck next to them filming. Lina's legs encircled her father and her arms went tightly around his chest. She held up her thumb and Gretchen floored it. The bouncing boat did all the moving either needed. Lina's legs and arms around her was all that was holding them together. They continued like that for several minutes before Lina gave a thumbs up again. Gretchen slowed the boat and both Lina and her father began pounding in earnest. Richard came in his daughter with several loud grunts. Lina came a moment later.

When Lina released him he looked up. "Holy shit! Gretchen get us out of here!" he said ducking back down.

Debi raised the camera and filmed the Lakeside cafe they were passing dangerously close to. Gretchen was laughing as Debi panned to her then on to where Lina and her father were laying on the floor. Lina was laughing and Richard had his head under one of the cushions. Debi stopped filming. Once well out on the lake Gretchen stopped the boat. Debi lifted the cushion over Richard's head.

"It's safe to get up now," Debi told him.

Richard raised his head and looked around then put his trunks on before getting up. He didn't look happy.

"Wow, that was like fucking on a roller coaster!" Lina exclaimed.

"Do you girls have any idea the trouble we could have gotten into?" he asked.

"Could have, not did," Gretchen grinned.

"Jesus," her father replied then started laughing.

"Dad, you drive. Debi and I want to try that. Go on thumbs up then stop on thumbs up," Gretchen told him.

Richard took the wheel as Lina put her bottoms back on. After Debi handed Lina the camera she slipped her bottoms off and joined Gretchen on the cushions. Laying on their sides and facing each other's pussies they put their arms around each other and held on tightly. Gretchen gave the thumbs up and Richard gunned the engine. As they bounced along the water the girls periodically became airborne slightly and bounced all over the cushions. When Richard crossed someone's wake they flew into the air and high enough to be seen easily by anyone who happened to be looking. They landed on the hard deck next to the cushions. Gretchen and Debi both held thumbs up and Richard stopped the boat. Both were shaken but laughing.

"Too bumpy. We couldn't keep out faces in the pussy."

"Want to try again slower?" her father asked.

"Yeah, way slower. Just enough to rock a little," Debi replied.

The girls returned to their original positions on the cushions. Gretchen gave the thumbs up and Richard pulled away. There was little up and down or bouncing this time just left and right rocking. Debi came quickly, as she usually did. Gretchen took several minutes longer. When given the signal he stopped the boat. The girls rolled apart. Both of their faces were wet with juices from the other.

"Fuck, that was nice. That rocking motion was great," Gretchen said.

"I wonder if that's what it's like on a water bed?" Debi asked.

Both girls slipped on their bottoms then jumped over the side into the lake. Lina followed close behind. They swam for a few minutes then got back in the boat."

"Can we ski, Dad?" Lina asked.

"Sure," he replied.

They spent the rest of the afternoon skiing.

**********

When Julia walked into her living room her son and Hilda were on the couch kissing. She walked to them and gave each an open mouthed kiss.

"I take it you had a good time?" she asked.

"It was wonderful," Hilda replied.

"I'm starting to feel left out," Julia said.

"Mom, Richard gave Hilda and I the okay to be with you."

"He did, huh? That was nice of him. I have clients until five, I'm afraid."

"Is your evening free?" he asked.

"Completely free until ten tomorrow morning," Julia replied.

"Why don't you come to my house about six. We can have dinner then the three of us can have the rest of the night together?" Hilda asked.

"I'd like that. Dennis, you might want to take a nap this afternoon. You're going to have a very busy night," his mother suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea," he replied.

"Then I'll see you at six," Hilda told them. She kissed Dennis then turned to Julia and kissed her passionately. "I'm really looking forward to this."

"Oh, so am I," Julia replied.

Hilda went home then sent her husband a text.

'Home okay but tired. Going to take a nap. I'll be at the cabin around noon tomorrow.'

Richard replied. 'Is Dennis coming with you?'

'He's at his house. Want me to invite him?'

'Yes. Girls were hoping he'd come.'

'Should I invite Julia for the weekend?'

Richard got an instant erection but tempered his reply. 'Sure, she'd be a nice addition.'

Hilda chuckled when she read between the lines. 'I'll let you know what they say this evening. XXOO.'