All Comments on 'Beth and Sam'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes

More, More, More Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful story.

This story should definitely be continued, please do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More, of Course

Agreat start for what could be a great series. Maybe even one of your best Dee. That would take some doing but please give it a go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Dee: You have a hit on your hands with this story. I agree with one of the comments here that it may be one of your best.

Scotty209Scotty209over 14 years ago
Great Start

This story is gtting off to a very good start. With your outstanding writing this has the making of a great series.

Scitty

klaxxklaxxover 14 years ago
Beautiful

Lovely, well-written, very erotic - and, above all, beautifully romantic! I love that you have them get married - and hopefully remain so, and in love, forever!

T@nmanT@nmanover 14 years ago
Nice and Neat

Very nice. Loved the build up and the surprise relationship "kicker".

lorencinolorencinoover 13 years ago
False Modesty?

I read on your biography page:

"please note that mine are LOVE stories -with a little lust."

Then I read this story. Sure, it is about love and very romantic, but there is more than a little lust there—there is overwhelmingly powerful lust and passion that mingles with the romantic and spirals upward to a total surrender to carnal delights. The Romance just drives the sensuality to higher levels. So now, with aching balls, I realize that I have only read one of your stories and there are some eighty more to go. (And I just love the picture on your bio page. It shows an unapologetic enthusiasm for physical pleasures.)

mthomas63mthomas63about 12 years ago
More, naturally!

Even though you posted this in January 2010, I'm just now reading it, and enjoying it very much. Of course, I want more, and will read it just as soon as I can.

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
Another Femme/Domme Antipodean professional writer I suspect, hopefully worthy of OUR 5 star votes. We practice 'CFNM', writing accordingly.

As a mature female writer from Aussie I immediately determined to correspond with you. You indicated that young Sam is/was involved in a loveless marriage, yet after only one random one night stand [involving great oral sex, from female perspective], you accepted his marriage proposal planning for children? Either I misread your Bio or you have a highly active sex live or perhaps Sam lives in your imagination. Please enlighten both me and my orally well trained male partner. Contact Mistress Barbara ASAP?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your kidding

I liked the piece until the last page. No problem with mom marrying son but having CHILDREN. Are you nuts the chance of those kids having defects is very high.

fireguy365fireguy365about 11 years ago
Problems

Besides the need for better proof reading, there were a couple of times when I had to stop and figure out what you really were trying to say, the ending about hooking up with his mother was a twist that really wasn't needed. For me at least, it turned a good story into a WTF is this. I know there are readers that liked the twist but for me the story could have ended without the son-mother twist.

anonysubscribeanonysubscribeover 10 years ago
you have so much love in you it needs to cummmmmmmmmmm

you are so tender your body needs the love you pour out in words on a page

granoldadgranoldad12 months ago

Very well written. I really like your writing style, one of the best I have read on literotica.

I have just created my first story. I would love for you to read it and let me know your thoughts and critique.

(A Tale of Two Wives 001)

granoldad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous