Beth Glenda and Frank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your choice of course, but this is the way I see it. You do the two things I've asked of you and I file under irreconcilable differences, the divorce goes through, and I live happily ever after. You don't do the two things I want and adultery is the way I will go and since this is one of the states that allow it I will have you served in your office for alienation of affections. Then I will send everything I have on you and Beth to your wife. Remember the fifty-fifty part? Half of everything you own, including your business will go to your wife if she decides to go for a divorce. Want to risk it?

"The papers will be served today, but you get to decide which papers will be served. You have just a little over an hour and a half to make that decision. I need your certified check in hand by two o'clock and if I don't have what I've asked for by two o'clock at one minute after two I'll call my attorney and tell him to go the adultery route and as soon as I'm done speaking with him I will call a messenger service and have a package on the way to your wife."

I got up and walked out without even touching what I had ordered for lunch. And stuck Julius with the tab. I went back to my office and got back to work.

I wasn't at all surprised when at one-forty a woman wearing a shirt that said Quicksilver Messenger Service on it came to my office and had me sign for an envelope. I opened it and found a cashier's check for 25 thousand. I picked up the phone and called the attorney and told him to have Beth served with the irreconcilable difference paperwork when she got off work at five.

I left work early to make sure that I got home before Beth. I was not surprised when my cell went off at five minutes after five and the display showed that it was Beth. I let it go to voice mail. I was somewhat surprised that I didn't get the call earlier. I half expected Julius to go back to work and tell Beth that they had been busted and that she would try to get in touch with me and tell me not to do anything rash before we could talk things over. I guess Julius kept quiet about it.

+++++++++++++++++++++

When Beth walked in the front door at five thirty-five the first thing she saw was three suitcases and five trash bags on the floor just inside the door. I was in the living room watching the early news on TV and having a beer when she came into the room spouting:

"What the hell is with this divorce bullshit?!"

"No bullshit Beth; I'm cutting you loose."

"I don't know what your damned problem is Frank, but whatever it is we can fix it and there is no need for you to move out."

"Tell me something Beth. Can you un-fuck Julius? Can you make it so that your Monday's and Thursdays at the Motel 6 never happened? And I'm not moving out; you are."

Her face went ashen when I hit her with the information and I went on:

"I filed using irreconcilable differences so as to keep things quiet. No one other than you, me and Julius need to know that you are a cheating cunt and we can keep things low key as long as you sign the paperwork and move out."

I got up off of the couch and went over and pushed the 'play' button on the VCR and on the TV screen Beth saw Julius fucking her in her butt.

"You don't really want me to change my filing to adultery do you? You don't really want me to go public with this do you? Can you imagine what your mother's reaction would be if she saw this? How about the rest of your friends and relatives? You are going to need your job Beth. No matter which way I file you are going to need a job. Do you think you will still have one if I get a copy of this to Julius's wife?

"Your choice of course. It doesn't matter to me which way it goes as long as it goes. We have nothing to talk about Beth. I don't want to know why, when or how it started. I don't want to hear you say you are sorry, that it was only sex and that you love only me. All I want to hear is the closing of the door behind you when you leave. So just take your stuff, put it in your car and go."

"That's it? Eighteen years down the toilet just like that?"

"You're the one who pushed the lever down to flush things Beth, not me."

I ejected the tape from the player and handed it to Beth. "Your copy Beth. Don't worry; I have plenty more if I need to send them out."

I went into the kitchen, got another beer and went out into the garage to putter around and kill time. Through the garage door window I watched Beth load her car with the suitcases and garbage bags full of clothes. Once loaded she got in the car, backed down the drive and was gone.

+++++++++++++++++

During all of the actions I took in setting up the divorce I'd deliberately kept Jason out of things. I had a different scenario in mind for him. Quite frankly, since he had fucked my wife I was planning on trying to fuck his behind his back just as he had fucked mine behind my back.

I found things to do away from the house over the weekend and I didn't see Jason or Glenda until Sunday evening. I was sitting in the hot tub sipping a beer when they both came over to join me.

"I haven't seen Beth all weekend" Glenda said.

"Beth doesn't live here anymore."

"She doesn't? Why? What happened?"

"I caught her cheating on me and I kicked her out."

I was looking at Jason's face when I said that and I saw fear come over it as Glenda said:

"I find that hard to believe. You two were so perfect together."

"I thought that too until I got an anonymous email asking if I had any idea what Beth was doing on her lunch hour every Monday and Thursday. I checked it out and found that she was having long lunches with her boss at the Motel 6."

"You must have been crushed."

"I was. I thought we had something good going, but I guess I was just wearing rose colored glasses."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I filed for divorce and now I just need to on with my life."

"Well Jase and I are here for you."

"Thanks. It is good to have such great friends" and I was looking at Jason when I said it and he gave me a weak smile.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wasn't going to take an outright shot at Glenda. My plan was to let her adjust to the absence of Beth and then when she started flirting with me again I would start flirting back and see where I could take it.

I expected that Glenda would tone it down figuring that I was despondent over my failed marriage and she would wait a bit before going back to flirting with me, but I was wrong. Glenda became more obvious in her flirting almost immediately. Friendly kisses that were just a shade away from being passionate, a lot touching, and even some footsie playing under the table.

On a Thursday night two weeks after Beth moved out I was sitting in the hot tub and Glenda came over and got in the tub with me. She had on one of her skimpiest bikinis and I got an instant hard on. Glenda could see it when she looked down at the water and I thought I detected a bit of a smile appear on her face.

"How you doing" she asked.

"So so."

"Got any plans for this weekend?"

"I'm supposed to go to a cocktail party hosted by one of my clients, but I'm trying to figure a way to get out of it."

"Why?"

"Its one of those things were you will stick out like a sore thumb if you show up alone."

"Would you go if you had a date?"

"Sure."

"Okay then; what time are we leaving?"

"What?"

"Jase is out of town and won't be back until sometime Monday so I'm free for the weekend."

She paused for a second and then said, "Unless you would be ashamed to be seen with me."

"Don't be stupid Glennie. I'd love to have you with me. Every man there will envy me and I'll probably end up having to fight to keep you with me."

"Well aren't you the silver tongued devil."

She leaned toward me and kissed me on the lips and I poked my tongue at her lips and she gave me a surprised look. She got up to get out of the tub and said:

"I need to dig through my closet to find something suitable to wear." Then she smiled and said, "You want me to wear stockings and heels for you?"

"Of course I would."

She laughed and said, "You got it" and went on home.

As I watched her go I as naturally thinking that with Jason out of town it might be a good time to raise the level of flirting to see what might happen.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I picked Glenda up at six-thirty and when she opened the door to me my eyes almost popped out of my head. Glenda was wearing a very elegant little black cocktail dress and four inch 'come fuck me' pumps. She looked both sexy and classy at the same time. She was a walking wet dream!

I saw her glance down at my obvious erection and smile. In the car the little black dress rode up exposing a lot more leg and I saw that the nylons she was wearing were thigh highs and I kept glancing over at the sight and Glenda beamed. She knew damned well what she was doing to me and she liked it.

At the party I introduced Glenda as my girlfriend and we spent the night sipping champagne and socializing. Glenda received quite a few admiring glances and one guy I knew asked me where in the world had I found her and if she had a sister.

At eleven things started breaking up. Glenda's intensions were obvious when she said:

"I've had enough champagne. Why don't we just go back to your place for a nightcap or two?"

When we got to the house I went into the kitchen to build a couple of drinks and when I carried them back into the living room I found Glenda sitting on the couch and she was naked except for her nylons and high heels. I took in the sight as I handed her the drink and said:

"This is a surprise."

"Why?" she said as she took the drink. "I've done just about everything except flat out ask you to fuck me since the day you moved in."

She took a sip from her drink, set the glass down, then went to her knees in front of me, unzipped my fly, eased my stiff cock out into the open and then proceeded to give me the best head I'd ever gotten. She swallowed hungrily when I came and then stood up and took both of my hands and carried them up to her tits.

"Pinch my nipples Frank. Tug on them, squeeze them; it excites me."

I did what she asked. I pinched them, tugged on them and rolled them between my fingers. I dropped my right hand down and rubbed her pussy. I found her clit and massaged it. She whimpered and in a throaty voice said:

"Fuck me Frank. Please fuck me."

I was surprised when discovered the nasty kinky side of Glenda. As I laid her down on the couch and eased my cock into her incredibly tight shaved pussy (I found out later she had shaved especially for the night). She had always appeared to be a classy, elegant and refined lady so it came as a surprise when I learned that Glenda liked talking dirty and being talked to dirty and she liked her sex hard and rough.

Using words like fuck, cock, cunt and slut some of the things she said that night were:

"That's it Frank; fuck me harder."

"Don't hold back damn it; fuck me, fuck me."

"Oh yeah, that's it Frank; fuck me and make me your bitch."

"Treat me like a dirty whore Frank; fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

"Don't pull out Frank. Cum inside me. Fill my hungry cheating cunt."

Replying in kind I called her a bitch, a dirty old slut, a cheating cunt and I told her that I was going to use her as a cum dump.

After the first fuck on the couch we moved to the bedroom. I fucked her four times that night and after each time Glenda would take me in her mouth and suck on me until I was hard again. We did it missionary, doggie and cowgirl. The highlight of the night for me was when Glenda told me she had never been fucked in the ass and was more than willing to let me take her anal cherry. I of course took her up on the invitation.

After I came in her ass she tried to get met me up for another go (after washing my dick first) but she just couldn't get the job done. We fell asleep cuddled up with each other.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up in the morning and disentangled myself from Glenda who was still sound asleep and headed for the shower. I was washing my hair when the shower curtain was pushed aside and Glenda climbed into the shower with me. I washed her back and she washed my front with predictable results. We ended up back in bed and fucked twice - the second time up her butt - and then we showered again and headed out for breakfast at the Village Inn.

Sitting across from each other Glenda said, "You seem surprised about last night."

"Of course I was. You have always flirted with me and I thought that is all it was ever meant to be."

"The truth is I have wanted to have you almost from the very day you moved in next door to us, but I thought that you were too into Beth to take me up on my obvious hints."

"Why? I thought you and Jason were solid."

"Jason is an asshole. He started cheating on me before the ink was dry on our marriage license and I've always wanted to pay him back in kind, but I never found anyone that I wanted to do it with until I met you. Quite frankly I expected you to take me up on my flirting a long time ago."

"Why would you expect that?"

"I thought you might want to get even with Jason because he was fucking Beth."

"You knew?"

"He started fucking her three weeks after you moved in."

"You have to be kidding me. It started two years ago?"

"Yep."

"Now I feel like an idiot. I didn't find out until a few weeks ago. Two years and I didn't have the foggiest. Why are you still with him if he has been cheating on you as long as he has?"

"I didn't find out what he had been doing until we had been married three years. By the time I found out I was settled into a lifestyle that I didn't want to give up. Jason hasn't a clue that I know what he has been doing, but I do know and because I know I plan on keeping you in pussy for as long as you want me to."

"I still don't understand why me? I would have thought you would have started to get even with him a long time ago."

"For a long time I never had the nerve and when I finally got it I decided not to do it until I met someone worth losing my marriage over. Enter you."

"Worth losing your marriage over? I'm worth losing your marriage over?"

"If we were found out and I had to split from Jason you would take me in wouldn't you?"

"In a heartbeat sweetie; in a fucking heart beat!"

Glenda stayed with me all weekend only leaving me to go home an hour before Jason's flight was due to arrive.

The only down side to the weekend was that I was just a little pissed at Glenda for not telling me about Jason and Beth. Pissed, but not enough not to let her fuck my brains out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next year Glenda and I got it on every chance we got. Glennie loved the fact that she was having an affair with a younger man. It made her feel sexy that a man ten years younger than she was wanted her and she was more than happy to do anything she could to keep me happy.

While Glennie was keeping me happy my divorce skated through. Beth signed off on everything and we split everything fifty/fifty and I used the money I got from Julius to buy her out of her part of the house and then she dropped out of sight and I never saw or heard from her again.

One weekend while Jason was attending a golf outing at a golf course somewhere in California Glenda and I spent from six p.m. Friday until three p.m. Sunday doing our best to fuck each other into exhaustion. Before I left to go next door to my place Glenda asked:

"Do you think you could stand living with me?"

"Silly question sweetie. You can move in with me today. We can have you packed and out of here before Jason's plane lands."

"I'm not thinking of anything that quick. I've decided to divorce Jason. The only thing I'll hate about it is losing this house. It will have to be sold for the asset split."

"No problem sweetie. I'll lend you the money to buy him out. You keep the house and when your divorce is final I'll sell my house, marry you and move in with you."

"You would do that?"

"I said it once before and I'll say it again. In a heartbeat sweetie; in a fucking heartbeat."

+++++++++++++++++++++

And that's just what happened. Glenda had collected a lot of information on Jason over the years and she gave him a choice much as I had given Julius a choice. Irreconcilable Differences or Adultery and Jason chose not to go the adultery route.

The day Glenda filed I put my house up for sale and I sold it and closed on the deal right about the time Glennie's divorce became final. A week after her divorce was final we were married in a civil ceremony. She put my name on the title to her house and I used some of the proceeds from the sale to put a hot tub on the patio right next to the swimming pool and used the rest to pay down her mortgage.

And even though some might not believe it we lived happily ever after.

12