All Comments on 'Beth's Beautiful Blackmail'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Too bad its the second time around for this story.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 13 years agoAuthor

Yes...this is a hopefully new and improved version of the story!!! The first time it was written in script form and that seemed to be a hindrance to my readers.

This version has enhanced dialogue and descriptions that were not in the original.

Silkstockingslover

hotman_45hotman_45about 13 years ago
It is so hot!

Thanks. How about some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
thanks

very hot teacher! mayb u can add a new 1 sun, bout a student n her teacher pet??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Hot!

Nothing is more not then a story of race. Especially mother/daughter, grandma etc. Hope to see more.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Standard SilkStockingsLover Fare

Predictable as Denny's menu, but that doesn't mean we won't eat there, does it?

spbowlspbowlabout 13 years ago
?????????????

I believe I've read this story before. Is this a repost or copy? I do like it, HOT.... it should have more chapters...

richy231150richy231150about 13 years ago
as usual loved your work

keep up this thread jasmine. even though a rework it is very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!!!

Can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
liked it

i like it how you keep your stories open at the end so you can lead onto another chapter if its needed/wanted. was a nice short chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Liked it but

Liked it, but this one really needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What about hubby

I hope this continues with the husband joining the slave gang...

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 12 years ago
HOT

awesome story, yes plsss keep the story going...... maybe get the hubby in sucking black cock, would b good 2 get the grandma in on it as well,

where does jasmine come from??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Have Ashley become Mike baby carrier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep it coming

yuo write so well yes keep this story going. like everyone else would love to see the whole family become the coaches slaves.

EasyRider1040EasyRider1040almost 12 years ago
Beth's Beautiful Blackmail

Every aspect of this story is ridiculous. The coach is demanding that a student of hers, regardless of the student's racist view of black people, should submit to being raped by a black male student and on and on. You have to have a degraded view of black people and of yourself to like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This story is completely racist. Only white people are racist? Come on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

not quite as believable as alice in wonderland

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM sounds good to me..my god !! this is a really hot and sexy story of black women taking over a girl and her slut mom !! i just loved it..mmmmmmmkeep up the good work..and i hope there is more stories like it to come ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
make it hotter than an oven

Have Ashley be pregnant by mike and his submissive while he fucks other women. Have Mary be coach's slave discipline project as she gets cunt shaved.tits ringed plus has a strenous exercise and diet program while being a slut to black men and women. Make Ashley the disciplinarian of Mom when home. This story can go places.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sexy salacious story!

Have Beth take home Ashley and her Mom. Mistress.will have them stripped nude and cuffed over chairs with asses raised. Then she crops their asses until they turn red and moan into gags. Beth will invite black female runner to help domesticate them into full fledged slavery to blacks. Mike will fuck Ashley into submission as hisunconditionally submissive gf as Beth and the black woman turn Mom into a submissive lezzie slave with tattos marked on her fat ass. Both Mom and daughter will be broken into full fledged submissives to black men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more!

Make Mary change into slut wear chosen by Beth for "parent coach weekly meetings" before meetings start. Wear tight fitting slut wear 2 sizes smaller chosen by Ashley which will cause Mary to start dieting down to Ashley's weight. Weekly fucking sucking cock and pussies to get her into black sexing. Ultimately pregnancies for both Mary and Ashley and worse of all Mary will find she is carrying black male triplets! This will enable her to file for divorce and clean out hubby 100% once ]eth gets him into black cocksucking and anal cherry busting of his hole.

Ashley and Mike will live together with black children and Mary will be slave to Mistress Beth and the three little black baby boys who will be trained to domesticate beautiful white arrogant bitches into true submissives!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
conclusion

Ashley and mike became an item with Ashley pregnant. Her choice of major changed from business administration to recreational therapy and she had little problem passing all her freshman sophmore courses due to strong influence by coach Beth as nobody including fellow professors wanted to mess with Beth

Mary came to follow up sessions overdressed. Ashley discovered.her dominant side and encouraged by Beth, took charge of disciplining Mom. First, Ashley slapped Mom hard several times to emphasize no bras and panties were allowed. Sleeveless shirt and hot pants in black color (business suit alloweedd durind work) required along with 4 inch pumps. Beth tookk charge of submissive training including fucking and sucking of black people of both sexes. Pregnancy achieved.

The racist father was kidnapped and put in a black brothel for ball twisting anal sex into becoming a fulll time fag to black studs. Racist granny taken to be a slave in a black family with severe training to break down her barriers. Ease for Mary to file ffor divorce and declare hubby dead.

Mary became Beth's submissive slave afterr transferrring all assets to her. She quit her job and gets fucked by bbc and cunts of bblack friends including Beth, Mike and Ashley. She deliverd mixed race babies for adoption and is a naked crawling horse for Ashley's naked black boy who calls hherr bitch slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot hot hot

Let us hear how her husband got on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love it! 😍

I love reading your stories again. Mary is a lucky lady. I would love to see this progress farther!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very nice

where is the next one where maybe she gets hubby to eat and fuck her or grandma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Should of been better build up felt rush and didnt like the rape angle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Ashley eats Beth out daily, after practice, along with at the weekly meetings. She begs to be used, and sometimes is forced to go to class with her face still covered in coach's or Mike's cum. She can't do anything but beg for them to use her more and more, until she drops out on her own accord, starting to live at her coach's house and be an obedient pussy-licker. Everyday, her tongue is used as toliet paper and to lick pussy, and she enjoys it. Mike comes over and fucks her hard, making her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More more more

Great short sexy story. Though I do miss the slow, painful, agonizing, and ultimate defeat. seeing them go from straight to ultimate submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes very nice

Teaching women about black pride, and discrimination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good but a little short.

This is ggoo, but too short. Also how did the boys get on the coaches' side? She must have really convinced them. Will there be a sequal?

dwayne369dwayne369about 3 years ago
Black superiority

Love female-female to get my juices going... and love when they eat my hot black seed out of each others pussy...

Thought when the daughter was brought in while Mom was getting fucked they would be tonguing each other BUT that is what sequels are for...

Good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome love when blk women take charge making a white bitch eat her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i want my gf to be Blacked Mail like this ;) and sequel please

LaucaubinLaucaubinalmost 3 years ago

Don’t really need the ridiculous racial OVERtones.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Better would be Coach Beth ordering Ashley to drop pants and lay on Mike's lap for a hard spanking to punish her for racism before challenging her to look at Mike's cock and sucking it. The ensuing sex cemented their relationship tighter.

Ashley's mother a work in progress. Beth would challenge Ashley to be dominant on her mother's inappropriate racism by taking charge in bitch slapping her to shock and humiliate before Beth challenges Ashley to make Mom suck Mike's cock. Turning Mom into a submissive from dominant executive at work

Make Ashley a dominant into owning Mom and making changes in her life. Changes can be early retirement from work to work with Beth, discarding corporate wear and dressing to show cleavage and humility in meeting with blacks. Ashley's pregnancy humiliated Mom and make her more submissive and apologetic. Mom has close working relationship with Beth and gets the discipline from her while naked on floor

Equity in improving black white relationships Ashley and Beth could push her to divest herself of properties and investments by giving Beth power of attorney to remove everything in her name to go to black scholarships. Divorcing husband and kicking Carol out of house while moving in with Beth totally poor

abermainabermainabout 1 year ago

Great story loved how she broke the white cunts

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I absolutely loved it!! You certainly have a very open-minded imagination! I really love the black on white domination!! Thank you for the wonderful and exciting stories!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...