Beth's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth, for her part, stripped down and sat on the couch, then started touching herself to the show. She was just as wet and riled up, and the familiar wave of Jack's energy, now coaxed into a tsunami of male desperation, spurred her to multiple intense orgasms without her even needing Magic stimulation to enhance her pleasure.

After several hard climaxes, Heather managed to convince Britney to switch off, taking Jack's cock for herself as Britney accepted his tongue. Jack was utterly overwhelmed, his mind fried with sex, a mere plaything for the wicked women to use as they saw fit. And the only woman who might have helped him, whom he had rejected so fiercely out of some misplaced sense of disgust and paranoia, satisfied herself watching his suffering.

Through the haze of torment, Jack managed to make enough of his thoughts coherent, and he pleaded with her. Mom... please... help...!

Beth, moaning in pleasure, responded telepathically. Oh, sweetie, are you sure? Are you really, really sure?

Yes! Jack pleaded. Yes, please, fuck me, use me, whatever you need to do! Just make them stop! Please make me cum! I'll do anything you want, just please make it stop!

Britney and Heather sighed with satisfaction and looked at their friend. They pulled off the exhausted young man, leaving him drenched in their juices. Beth slid down off the couch and crawled over him. "Okay, sweetie," she whispered huskily. "It's okay. Mommy's here. I'll protect you. I promise." She then slid back, taking him inside.

Jack was right, this was fucked up, and yet she didn't care. Her own son's cock was inside her, and it was the sweetest feeling in the world. She didn't even move on him, just let the energy play between them, surging with an intensity she had never felt before. She threw her head back, mouth agape, eyes rolling up, her hands clutching his chest and she screamed loud enough that her friends winced. She came, more savagely than she ever had in her life. And as she did, her Magic flooded her son's body and disintegrated his orgasm block completely. Jack howled as he finally, finally came, deep inside his mother.

The rest of the night was a blur of sex, Britney and Heather joining back in, Jack passed between them, but he was only permitted to cum inside Beth. He exploded a half dozen times, and there was no telling how much each of the women climaxed. Everything eventually dissolved into darkness.

***

By the time Jack came to his senses again, it was early afternoon the next day, and he was lying in his bed. He felt a little different, but in a good way, as though he could feel this vague, but pleasant sensation of warmth around his body. He felt like someone was lovingly holding him. He noticed that his cock was soft, his balls were finally empty, and he felt this strange sense of relief, like he knew he didn't need to worry about being teased any time soon.

He went downstairs to see his Mom dressed in a robe, making some coffee. She smiled at him and blushed a little. As she did, Jack could feel the vague sense of warmth give him an affectionate squeeze. He knew in that moment, the sensation around him was her shield, protecting him from the wicked touch of other women's tease spells. He blushed as well, and smiled nervously.

He opened his mouth to say thanks, but she shook her head, already knowing. Instead they hugged, and Jack had to acknowledge how good her body felt in his arms. Maybe it was screwed up, but he found he no longer cared. Perhaps this wasn't such a bad arrangement after all.