All Comments on 'Beth's Dirty Bath'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

good story and effort

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Not a fan, huh?

I'm okay with that. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A really good story

I liked it. The fucking in the bath went on too long for my taste -- I kind of skipped through -- and I liked the ending: it fit very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

deucemageedeucemageeover 6 years ago
DAMN!!!!!

OMG what a great story! I read part of it at work and on the bus ride home! Thank god my wife was out with a friend because I had to wank one off when I got home!

I have tagged it as a favorite story and I tagged you as a favorite author! Keep up the great writing and I will definitely be reading more of your stories!

Thank you so much for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sad pathetic

It turned my stomach and yuck .!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was superb, I enjoyed this and love the fact that in a lot of your stories the female is often shapely and although appears demure, is perfectly in control. You paint a wicked picture and short or long, the tale is always a great read!

I don't know why the hateful comments.... if you don't like, then stop reading and move on. The genre and object of the story is clear from the beginning.

Thank you GA for the fun and mischief!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.