All Comments on 'Beth's Naughty Gift'

by I.M. Writer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
pleasantmanpleasantmanover 14 years ago
Good story

Very nice story. Nicely set up for at least another chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I didn't think deceit was part of his fantasy.

It was a fantastic story despite the affair. That's what it was when she took a man without her husbands knowledge. What I would like to know is why she adamantly refused to seek out a third person...and then did so anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another marriage down the drain

the fantasies offered were they were doing it together. now this was surely not the case. he wanted to see and for sure not days or weeks later completly unprepaired. no protection is the next thing if the whole thing would not look so organised. her hood the lovers hood , how long is she already fucking others ? they are somewhere where she knows nobody and should have acces to the right adresses for "save" swinging if thats possible ? one more couple who is not talking with each other and therefore already dead after this movie. the way at least you have drawn the character of him his fantasies, the way the couple functioned from his pov. so I guess already his phonecall is kind of schizophrenic.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 14 years ago
Sad if true.

Despite the intro, I hope this was not really true. Beth cheated. Maybe she thought she had carte blanche, but the fantasy her husband requested was to watch her with another man, maybe to participate, not to be restrained, hooded, sensory-deprived, while she fucked around, then have sloppy seconds. The only part missing from the "surprise" was a creampie. But now she has exposed both of them to STD's without his consent or participation in the actual decision for MFM sex. This story also would be better in a different category. I think bondage and sensory deprivation belong in BDSM. Even non-consent/reluctance. But LW? I guess there's overlap but this seems to really focus on the bondage aspect of the episode. One final thought; I'm surprised our "hero" did not smell the other man, or at least his semen. It is a pretty strong and distinct smell -- he should have been more suspicious about what was going on. And what's next (assuming a chapter 2); will we have the extra man screwing a bound husband up the ass while vibrators are humming away? Should that go in LW also?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So you had an adulterous slut for a wife

Now you are free to find a woman that really loves you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Actually I think the husband could not only

divorce her but also sue her in civil for humiliation and intentionally exposing him, without his consent, to potential STD and HIV infection. A better lawsuit would be if she actually infected him, but it isnt necessary he be infected only that the possibly existed and it was without his consent. I would suggest with the abrupt change in her behavior and attitudes she might need medical treatments for mental illnesses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes

Run as fast as you can from this slut and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If

This is a true story than you are also a cockold and enjoy it. That is a huge change, you get off on your wife having sex with other guys without you, without your consent, you being there or you being able to stop it. I would be so pissed my wife would need to leave and not come back, even if I had a open marriage,this is bondage, humilation, non consent, and the rest and then for you to love it? Yikes, your life is going in the toilet, you just lost all control. I think you need to take another look at this and think about where this goes next, cause its not good.

1jbm1jbmover 13 years ago
Very hot story

Love the story

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tis a pity that the morons may have run you off.

Amazing how they can tell you how to run your life and marriage. I wonder just how screwed up their lives are that they seem to know they have all the answers. I've come to look at them with a mixture of pity and disgust.

Pity since they must be un-admitted masochists...to continue reading a genre they claim to hate...just to educate and advise you at how messed up you are as they huddle in front of of their computer screens whacking off, feeling superior and wishing they were married...or are on their third failing marriage but still willing to tell you how messed up you are.

Disgust...I mean really, you don't see the same dedication on even the incest stories of a group of pathetic losers telling someone else they are the loser. They need to grow up and get in touch with the inner sissy that so many of them seem to be trying to hide. They need to realize the just being turned on by this doesn't mean they have to do and if they do do it it doesn't mean they have to start off by being the panty wearing, dominated, cock sucking, being ass fucked cuckold that their comments make clear that they really find arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well, I liked it!

It's just a story, lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Onlly one reason to call

Tell her to get an attorney. Because when you get home, you're going to throw her cheating ass out and get a divorce. By her actions, she deserves one.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
No

He's not getting an attorney. The mother fucker liked it. His wife cuckolded him and he liked it.

Damn

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Short but sweet

You say this is true? Incredible your truth is more than I could ever dream up. Damn. Devious. 5

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

More cuck and whore shit from He.Ain't. Writer by any measure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Messed Up

That is all kinds of fucked up.

You need to write another part, where he beats her so that she learns a lesson in common fucking sense and he gets some serious revenge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous