All Comments on 'Beth's Panties'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good

It was soo good :) I hope there will be part 2 and she will be pregnant :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Pretty similar to how my brother and I started except I was aroused and would masturbate while wearing his day old briefs. I knew he found out when I found the latest pair he just took off tucked nicely under my pillow. I then secretly started placing my panties under his.

This continued doing that for almost a year until summer when we started sunbathing together. The first time we saw each other almost naked we jumped each other's bones like rabbits.

We are now both in college and our parents INSISTED we share an apartment to save money. If they only knew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

I hope you continue this store.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

More! Miss period? ;) mmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yes, so good - please more but now Beth and her brother need to meet and do it face to face - home alone so they can really enjoy it without any pretense of pretending. Hopefully, they will decide to keep doing it as they both enjoy it. She needs to see how big he is and maybe jerk him off all over her body then he can eat her out and screw her again. Thanks.

Hoz_HunHoz_Hunabout 8 years ago
It was good

Yes, let her to be pregnant. That would be great to find out how they solved or handled the situation.

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
Though not

I am fortunate to smell the panties of my sisters, Aunts and Mom too. Though not got chance to fuck them its a great to smell them and shag in them.

A cousin of mine noticed and then allowed me to sniff and lick her pussy.

After her marriage she took me in her marital bed when her husband was out of town.

Robinius1Robinius1about 8 years ago
Very Good!

I really like your story. Only one thing bothered me - the brother seems to be totally devoid of emotion. He uses his sister's body and walks away. A little disturbing. Otherwise the story is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

She did lose her cherry to the back end of an electric toothbrush but she's never had a cock in her pussy.

""

....and the back side of the toothbrush on her clit, hehe. I wonder how many girls abuse their electric toothbrushes?! ;)

""

His balls make wet slapping sounds against her sphincter on each powerful thrust.

""

My girl loves that, she can almost cum from that alone when Im pounding in her:)

""

When he is finished Mike climbs down from the bed and leaves without saying a word.

""

...now thats kinda shitty and fucked up! Rofl!

Lol, I can see her getting pregnant from pushing all that cum into her pussy! Hehehe! How long does sperm survive outside the body? Ill have to read up! Hehe

Great story, thanks for writing!

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago

Excellent story

Had me hard from the start what a wonderful thought

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Is her brother a secret dom?

Can't figure out what his story is. Just come leaving his cum all over her, then leave. He's a shithole.

Poor girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous