Beth's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers

'I'm not a virgin anymore,' Beth thinks to herself. "I'm getting fucked. I have a hard cock in my pussy and it feels incredible.' Every nerve ending in her body is alive and tingling with excitement. Beth feels his hard throbbing flesh fill her tight chamber again and again. The pounding in her loins grows more intense. Her breathing is erratic and comes out as a series of gasps.

Beth no longer cares if Mike knows she is awake. She moves against him in a slow rhythmic grind trying to pull him deeper and deeper into her steamy cunt. The speed of his thrusts become faster and more desperate. Her body jerks forward each time his cock plunges deep into her tight passage.

The orgasm is close. Beth can feel its power building to a terrifying crescendo that threatens to rip her apart. She prepares for the inevitable explosion of pleasure by clenching her teeth and digging her fingers into the sheets. It never happens. At the last second Mike pulls his cock from her twitching pussy.

Beth is confused. The pounding in her loins is so intense that she cannot focus. Mike rolls her onto her back. He mounts his sister, pushes her knees back to her shoulders and plunges his hard cock into her quivering chamber. All semblance of pretense is gone. Beth opens her eyes and looks up at her brother. In a breathless voice she tells him what she needs.

"Fuck me. Make me cum."

Mike slams into her with a flurry of deep thrusts. He has Beth's knees pinned to her shoulders. His hard cock is driving straight down into her body and penetrating deep into her juicy cunt again and again and again. Beth's squeals of pleasure get louder. Juices seep out from her pussy and trickle down her ass. His balls make wet slapping sounds against her sphincter on each powerful thrust.

A scream pierces the air. Beth's toes curl. Her feet flail aimlessly in the air. Her fingernails dig at her brother's chest. Her head flops back and forth on the bed. The explosion inside her pussy feels like it is going to rip her apart. Mike is relentless and continues to pound his cock into her quivering cunt. He can feel it clenching his hard flesh in a series of orgasmic spasms.

The pleasure goes on and on until her body is weak and drained. She gasps for air. Beth feels consciousness slowly slipping away. Mike finally pulls out. He grabs his cock and slides up her body. A powerful stream of hot cum splashes against her forehead and shoots into her hair. Spurt after spurt douses her face and tits. When he is finished Mike climbs down from the bed and leaves without saying a word.

Beth slowly stirs back to life. She runs her fingers through the sticky mess covering her face and licks them clean. She moves her hands to her breasts and smears cum across her swollen nipples. Her pussy is still throbbing. She can feel the emptiness longing to be filled with her brother's cock.

Beth scrapes more cum off her face. She slides a hand between her legs and plunges the dripping fingers into her pussy. She slams them in and out of her juicy passage then loads them up with more cum and repeats the ritual. She feels the orgasm approaching and rubs her swollen clit. Her legs shoot straight out. Her toes curl. Her pussy clenches. When the final spasms ends Beth rolls over and falls asleep.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers
12