Betrayed Ch. 02 (Complete Revision)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Michael was standing in the doorway when she turned around. She rushed to him and collapsed at his feet and tightly wrapped her arms around his legs, buried her face in the fabric of his pants and cried. "I thought I had lost you!" and she heaved and cried more. Her body shook uncontrollably.

Mike looked up at Sam and smiled briefly. Sam nodded his approval now knowing that Angela did have feelings for his brother, but he still didn't trust her even though she had bypassed the open door leading to freedom to keep searching for help for him.

Mike looked down at Angela hoping his feelings were not misplaced that he might be able to save her, but to also punish her for what he had gone through. She would pay and he would slowly reclaim her, but, if not, he would consider the alternative option discussed the night before.

"Release your hold of me," he said sternly. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up to look into his cold eyes. "You will not touch me unless I say so."

Angela released the hold she had on his legs, "Yes Master Michael." The relief was evident on her face that he was alright.

"All you did was pass one little test; there will be others. At any time we may just get rid of you, it'll be our choice," he said coldly.

Angela swallowed hard and she stared into his angry eyes.

"Crawl back downstairs where you belong; your punishment awaits you and I guarantee that you will not like it nor will you cum," he said.

12