All Comments on 'Bets'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Crew CutCrew Cutover 19 years ago
Perfect

Fantastic! A story with a real emotional heart to it.

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenover 19 years ago
I remember...

What might've been? Often asked and rarely ever known. I love how easy it was to connect with the characters in this story. Flashing back to the past piqued my interest immediately and the culmination of so many years and HOT desires was fabulously done. Success, sweetheart. I know, I know, business as usual for you. Nice work, CT.

~lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
OK, that was superb.

The first time I've ever commented on a Literotica story, but that was superb. Brilliantly erotic. Brilliantly poignant. Wonderful (and entirely credible) characters. Well sketched back story. Great sex. In fact I think the thing that makes this story stand out is the contrast between extreme physicality and extreme tenderness. Beautiful. I would love to be good enough to write like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
superb

DO I HAVE TO COMMENT ON THIS???

OK HERE IT IS S-U-P-E-R-E-B JUST LIKE ALL YOUR OTHER STORIES.I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE YOU GET THE IDEAS FROM OR HOW YOU MANAGE TO WRITE SUCH EROTICH AND LOVELY STORIES BUT SOMEHOW YOU DO. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

YOUR GREATEST FAN ASHLEY

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
Excellent Work

A really fine piece of work Colleen. Superb characterizations, good settings, and fine writing.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great As Always

Colleen you are the crown jewel of Literotica. Thanks for working my lovely hometown into your beautiful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very well written

This story is entirely enjoyable. It is well written and every character seems firmly based in reality. I could read an entire book like this. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

This was wonderful. the depth of emotion, eroticism, and characterization were superb. more, more , more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So Impressed

I have a new hero. Seldom have I found a better writer or story teller in any genre. Bravo.

DumpingtonDumpingtonover 19 years ago
Very well-written story! Definitely worth 5 stars

I really liked the flashbacks and also your sensually descriptive overall writing style! It made for an excellent and highly erotic story! I also loved the fact that the two women were of different builds and temperments, with Bets more submissive to her more dominant lover. This was a very enjoyable read. I also liked the way the narrator took pleasure in watching another woman's pretty rear end early in the story. Sexy butts shouldn't be ignored in lesbian stories!

lalailalaiover 19 years ago
Love it

Great story.

"Love conquers all"? Love that. :) Thanks for a well written story.

minsueminsueover 19 years ago
What they said ;)

Baby, you just keep getting better.

*HUGS*

blackbel2003blackbel2003over 19 years ago
Great story

Great story! You managed to describe love between the two women both with delicacy and eroticism, as a logical conclusion of their former relationship. I hope you will tell us more about what happened after that first day!

dee1124dee1124over 19 years ago
As Ever ...

... simply wonderful.

RumourRumourover 19 years ago
As Always....

Thank you yet again for sharing your wonderful gift... Left me breathless.. as always....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wooo (wipes brow)

lol...I want to meet this Chauncy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wet story

a friend said to read your stories, hers were good but she said yours were better, i read it at work before anyone else arrived, i am so wet, i am going to read more of your stories at home tonight, you are very good.

ectxny19ectxny19over 19 years ago
UM WHOA?

For lack of a better word, WHOA! I loved the story especially the dialogue! I felt like this story was so honest and heartfelt. Thank you so much for writing it. *hugs*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Gahhhhhhhhhhh!

Where's the 125% category? Far and away the best story I have ever read here. When I grow up I want to learn to really write, my lessons are your latest works.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
3 words:

GOD DAMN HOT!!

you never disappoint your readers, what a great story.

this is why you are one of my favorite authors on this site.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEabout 19 years ago
I can't believe I waited this long to read this...

you may kick me later.

I can only support the words of praise given here since I have no words that would out match what is already known.

You are a storyteller of great capacity, you take us into your worlds, introduce us to wonderful people and let us watch them fall in love.

regrabbit2004regrabbit2004almost 19 years ago
one wonderful writer

First off i'm not a lesbian, just a bi male. That was a very superbly written story, you definitely have talent as a writer. i'd lke to read some more of your stories.

Gerald

silverwhispersilverwhisperalmost 19 years ago
wow!

colly: as always, your ability to weave together dramatic tension and hot action leave me deeply, deeply envious. your flair for writing is amazing and i hope to be seeing your name in amazon.

ed

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 18 years ago
Great Reading

So glad I found your stories. This was a super love story with great loveable characters I was happy to see found true love in the end. Great work!!!

duddle146duddle146about 18 years ago
Sensitive Lovely Story

Besides enjoying your wonderful story, I felt like I had made a return trip to the City by the Bay. Colleen, you, yourself are a Wonder! I feel rich because I have so many more of your delightful stories yet to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

Not only did I like the story telling and the characters, I haven't cum like that and for so long, well, I can't remember when. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
::sigh::

You're fucking awesome. That's...really all there is to it.

Esperanza_HidalgoEsperanza_Hidalgoabout 14 years ago
This is pure class

and I am in awe. Such meaning and so beautiful. I read it three times, and then printed it out. How you moved me with such a true depiction of finding lost love. Oh, this is grand. I have heard you are gone, but trust me, you live on in the hearts of little 20 year old lesbian wannabees, you're the be.

biercebierceabout 12 years ago
amazing

Touched me. Great story. Thanks

shadywritershadywriterover 11 years ago
Beautifully written

Thank you for a touching story that had real characters and a real life-thread. Exceptional!

SAbitchSAbitchover 11 years ago
Pretty damn good

Seriously well done!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 11 years ago
love it

This is probably my favorite story. It has a credible and interesting storyline and believable characters. There a couple things that confused me, though. Where did the strap on come from? Bets didn't feel it when she undid Chauncy's shorts, and than her shorts came off and there's no sign of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

@FiveWolves

I think you might have missed the part where she lost consciousness after her orgasm. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A creative writer who knows how to pace a story and keep it interesting. It is sad you stopped posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The author

The author unfortunately for all of us fan's and readers has "Gone West" a while ago.

jesseburnettjesseburnettabout 7 years ago
i love colleens stories

But i gotta admit her obsession with strap-ons gets old. If i remember correctly, there was even one in her friggin pirate story for cryin out loud XD i mean cmon, really? For an obvious lesbian, she sure did love dick 8/

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Lovely story!

I really enjoyed this one, thank you for sharing it with us!

MarshallaMarshallaover 2 years ago
Oh all of Colleen's stories ...

... this is the first time I've read this one.

What the hell was I waiting for?!?

Five Stars and I know I'll be back to this one again.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing story, I can't believe I hadn't stumbled across this before. How lovely 😊

metroalmametroalmaover 1 year ago

Another, how did I just find this moment? Colleen Thomas wherever you are, thank you! Bless you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

20 years and still feeling the heartbeats this must be something, something extraordinary ...... And the hidden tracks this love had to conquer, fabulous ...... So so fantastic

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Another good story after just re-reading Riding for the Brand. Amazing they find each other after all that time and some much distance but it can and does happen. Maybe I missed it but I think Chance recognised her but I'm not absolutely convinced. So long since you wrote here but I hope you've kept the link so you can hear the good thought s on the excellent stories you've written

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6438 months ago

Great story!

Thank you!

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

Outstanding story, and great writing, the emotions are so intense, everything turned up to 11, tbh pretty much faultless as far as I’m concerned, so an easy 5⭐️

Many thanks for both writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz.

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel3 months ago

A beautiful and loving story. So different from mine and yet so many emotions and feelings that I can share and identify with.

.

When it's right you just know

Definitely 5 🌟's

ToleytoleyToleytoley2 months ago

Realy good story. One of the best on Literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous