All Comments on 'Betsy’s Exposure Pt. 08'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Would like to read about what happens with the principal, the nonprofit event and the two ladies’ home life.

TonyMA70TonyMA70almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to comment.

I am working on the next chapter

Will be a while before I have time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story. Love the way you not only brought in another couple but that they once again was found out by their sons. I can't to wait to hear more of the homelife, sons visits, the possible next event, and maybe wife swap might be in order. I can see this foursome hanging out together a lot. As I stated before I am not to keen on the principal angle cause this is a nice exhibition story and not a blackmail story and I am not sure how you could keep that from happening. well you are doing great enough you sure don't need my input. Thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

TonyMA70TonyMA70almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to comment on the story Pappasleaze. I am working on the next installment. I am busy at the moment and write when I get tired of doing my real work. That is 'I am retired and work part time as a pain in the ass.' That is the tee my grandchildren bought me when they went on vacation. I don't let them get away with anything like their parents do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTonyMA70@TonyMA70
I am a retired carpenter in the New England area of the USA

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES