Better as Riley Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, that's good," Kate gasped. "Fuck my butt Riley, oh fuck take my ass."

Chris and Becky both enjoyed the view, watching the sexy trap take her sister's anal virginity. It turned out to be too much for Becky, who came again before collapsing on the bed. Chris grinned down at her then whispered in her ear. "You like watching them?

"Yyeeeessss," Becky hissed. "So hot..." Becky was done and lay their limply as Chris continued to use her ass to keep himself hard, waiting for Riley to finish. He didn't have long to wait, as soon Kate arched her back and spasmed in pleasure, Riley lost it and came again. The two kissed and whispered their love to each other as they came down.

Chris let them kiss until they had both closed their eyes, their motion stopping. He pulled out of Becky, and eased Riley off of Kate. They moaned in protest but didn't resist. Chris eyed her ass, which was gaping slightly and leaking his roommate's cum. Chris wasn't going to admit it, but by now he had tasted Riley cum on Kate and Becky's lips and found it delicious. He had no problem sharing holes with his sexy roommate now.

Kate's eyes shot open as she felt the head of Chris's cock press against her ass. "Oh, wait- UUUGGGHH!" She moaned loudly as several inches of Chris's much larger manhood slid into her ass. "Oh fuck!"

Chris paused. "Does it hurt?"

"No! Don't you dare stop!" Kate cried. "Oh my god!" She couldn't believe the feeling of having Chris just take her ass. She felt completely exposed and helpless to him and loved every minute of it. The anal with Riley had been nice. Well amazing really, but it had been like making love. Really kinky love, but still as much about the emotions as the sex itself. This was something different. Animalistic. Kate needed it on a base level and needed everyone to know. "Oh fuck Chris, fuck my ass. It's yours! Show Riley how good a real cock is! Fuck me fuck FUCK ME FUCK MMEEEE!"

Riley watched in awe as Kate came again, her legs spasming and her eyes rolling back in her head. Chris was dripping sweat from the effort he was putting in and used his considerable strength to keep the thrashing Kate in place. When she finally opened her eyes, they met Riley's. A twisted grin formed on Kate's face as she took in Riley masturbating.

"Oh Riley, he's fucking my ass soooo good. So much better than you did. I'm really glad I have Daddy to take care of my needs..." she taunted. The words hit home on Riley and she came, spraying down her laughing sister. The streams of cum also hit home on Chris and Kate gasped as he somehow began fucking her even harder. Harder than she'd ever been fucked before. Every thrust drove the air from her lungs and his face was a mask of desire.

"That's right you slut. You're mine. Your ass is mine. You might make love with that slut sister of yours but she can't fuck you like I can. No one can. Not even any of those other cocks you love so much right?"

"No Daddy. No one fucks me like you!" She managed to get out before screaming out an orgasm that left her breathless and dead to the world.

The girls were woken by a knocking at the door. Riley sat up, taking in the naked and worn out forms of Kate and Becky that were lit by the morning sun streaming in the window. The clock read 9:30 AM and she realized she would miss another morning of class.

Groaning she extricated herself from the pile of flesh and headed to the door, wondering when Chris had left. "Yes" she opened the door, finding the RA standing their stunned. "Shit!" Riley moved to swing the door shut but the RA stuck his foot in it and blocked the door.

"You're Ryan right? I'm Jason, the RA," he opened the door more, trying not to glance down at the freshman's bare tits and dick, but not doing a very good job.

"It's Riley now," Riley answered. "But I guess yeah, that is me."

"Um, we need to talk. It's a problem and we can't have a girl living here. Especially not if you're going to be screaming so much." Riley cocked her hip and tried to suppress a smile as Jason's eyes dropped to take in her curves.

"Sorry about that but it actually wasn't me. My sister was the screamer," Riley said opening the door and revealing Becky and Kate's naked forms. Jason's eyes opened as wide as a lemur's.

"God damn!" he whistled.

"Everything okay?" Kate asked, sitting up and revealing her tits. Somehow Jason's eyes got even wider.

"Are you two twins?" he asked, full of awe.

Riley giggled. "Nope! Just sisters. Kate, the mean RA says I can't live here anymore since I'm a girl."

"Oh no!" Kate said, shaking Becky awake. "Becky, your girlfriend is going to be homeless!"

Riley eased back from the door, and Jason found himself stepping into the room, drawn in by the beautiful flesh. Becky rolled over and lazily eyed Jason's crotch. "It's too early for this! Mr. RA just choose one of us and fuck us. Riley's not moving out."

Jason coughed and sputtered. "Ex-excuse me? Just fuck one of you?"

"Yeah, did I stutter? You're hard as a rock. You want to fuck. We've got eight holes between the three of us so choose one and put your dick in it!" Becky said, exasperated and cranky from being woken up. "Unless you'd rather Riley fuck you?"

Riley's eyes widened and she shook her head back and forth behind Jason vigorously. Somehow the thought of putting her cock inside him was revolting. Riley didn't need to worry though, as Jason was shaking his head just as hard. He glanced around at the girls considering his options. He had already decided to fuck, but wanted to choose the right one.

He debated choosing Becky just because she was acting like a stuck up bitch, but he decided he wanted an enthusiastic partner. He stepped towards Kate then hesitated and turned to Riley. "I want your ass! I can fuck sluts with pussies whenever I want but this might be my only chance to fuck a hot slut like you!"

Kate pouted as Riley stuck her tongue out at her. "How do you want me? If you put me on my back and fuck me right you can watch my cock squirt. I cum A LOT."

"Um, yeah, that sounds good," Jason said, blushing at admitting this in front of Becky and Kate. Riley smiled happily and flopped backwards on bed, shoving Becky out of the way to make room.

"You promise you'll let me keep living here?" Riley asked with wide eyes. "Daddy wouldn't like you fucking me, but you're kinda cute..."

Jason was not kinda cute. He wasn't ugly, but he was just average looking and his choice of a baggy t-shirt over his skinny frame didn't do him any favors. "Yeah you can stay," Jason answered as he undid his shorts.

"Oh wow," Riley gasped as Jason pulled out a nice sized cock. She had been acting up her interest before, but now she really was interested!

"Lucky bitch always gets the big ones," Kate muttered, faking being upset that he had chosen Riley. Riley reached out a hand and stroked his cock, quickly bringing it to an impressive seven or eight thick inches.

"Wow you're big!" Riley giggled.

Jason smirked, gaining confidence. "Probably the biggest you've ever had slut."

Becky laughed and reached for her phone, showing a video of Chris's even larger cock skewering Riley. "Don't get cocky and hurry up before Chris comes back."

Jason's face fell, but his cock twitched at seeing the tiny Riley being worked over. Eager to get his own cock in her, he stepped forward only to be stopped by Riley.

"Um, lube please?" Riley asked. Kate tossed him a bottle and he hastily lubed up then fed his cock easily into Riley's experienced ass. "Oh fuck, that's it! You feel amazing!"

"Fuck so you do you," Jason agreed. He started off slow, getting accustomed to her tight ass and enjoying the sight of her small breasts and hard cock bouncing around. Riley began moaning and her cock started leaking precum. "Wow that's a lot of cum," he observed.

Becky reached out and scooped some up, "Yeah she cums so much! Here taste!"

He opened his mouth to decline, which turned out to be a tactical error as Becky quickly slid her fingers into his mouth. He moaned involuntarily at the sweet taste. "Wow that's actually good!" he said as Becky giggled. Jason was so turned on that he was past caring what anyone thought.

"Would you like some more?" Becky asked grinning. "I'll let you eat some from my pussy if you want." Jason shuddered in pleasure and nodded. Becky jumped onto Riley, quickly sliding down onto her cock.

"Oh Becky!" Riley cried out. Jason slowed his pace as he took in the view.

"Come on Riley, just cum in me!" Becky leaned down and kissed her then whispered in her ear, "Chris's cum is still in me too, so we can give him a real treat." Riley lost it, spewing cum into her girlfriend's willing pussy as Jason fucked her ass. Becky grinned down at Riley then winked. She stood and pushed Jason out of Riley and onto the floor. "You can finish after you eat me big boy."

Jason reached out to help Becky settle on his face and eagerly lapped at her dripping slit. The taste of Riley and Becky together was intoxicating and he did his best to suck and lick her clean, swallowing the thick loads of cum that slid out of her. Becky grabbed his hair and aggressively rode his face, smearing cum and using him to get off.

Jason gasped and licked his lips after the redhead climbed off his face. "Wow, that was... surprisingly good."

"Yeah, same," Becky agreed happily. "Hope you enjoyed your snack, now finish off Riley. If you make her cum again you can have another one!"

Jason quickly stood and slid his cock into Riley, impressed that her cock was still hard despite cumming only minutes ago. He wasted no time in pounding into her, gripping her hips and using her to get himself off. Riley moaned and gasped under him, eventually reaching up to pull and twist her own nipples.

"Oh, yes, yes," she moaned, truly enjoying the sex and hoping he would make her cum. He was breathing heavily, but his pace was steady and the added stimulation to her nipples was helping. Riley turned her gaze to Becky, who was grinning as she filmed from behind Jason. Becky mouthed "I love you" and Riley lost it.

Her cock twitched then shot ropes of thick white cum across her slender torso from her neck down to her belly button. The sight proved too much for Jason and he moaned and filled her, burying himself deep with a final thrust as his own cock swelled.

"Don't you wanna taste her some more?" Becky whispered into Jason's ear, brushing her hands across his skin. Jason shivered and nodded, bending over and licking and slurping Riley's cum from her body. "MMMmmm, good boy..."

The door flew open and Jason sat up and turned, his face dripping cum and his limp cock hanging helplessly. Chris stopped in shock, met by the equally shocked expression from Jason, who took in both Chris's return and the fact that Becky was filming him.

"Oh Daddy! Welcome back!" Riley said happily, then seeing Jason's look. "Oh it's not what it looks like."

Jason stood and fled from the room, holding his pants up as his dick flopped around. Chris closed the door behind him and laughed. "What did you girls do to him?"

"He was being mean and trying to say Riley couldn't live here now that she's a girl," Becky explained helpfully.

"So you had him fuck her?" Chris asked eyeing his roommate's gaping ass that was leaking cum with a raised eyebrow. Kate followed his gaze then jumped into action.

"Sorry Daddy!" Kate licked and sucked Riley's asshole, cleaning it in case Chris decided to use it.

"Well, kinda. That was Riley's idea to convince him. I thought some video of him sucking your and Riley's cum out of my pussy and then more off of Riley might be more helpful," Becky said with a grin. Chris laughed and pulled the redhead to him and kissed her.

"HHmmm, well I should add some more in case he comes back later," Chris said as he pushed Becky back onto the bed.

******

Riley laughed as Kyle finished his story about the time he and Zach had tried to sneak into a strip club while underage by using makeup to paint fake beards on their faces. She shook her head at the image of the two of them trying to blend in.

"I wish you had some pictures to share," Riley giggled.

"Oh hold on!" Kyle pulled out his phone. "Might take me a minute, this was like five years ago." He eventually pulled out a photo of the two of them in ill fitting, mismatched suits. The makeup-beard was even worse than she could possibly have imagined and Riley lost it, doubling over in laughter and drawing glances from the surrounding table.

"You have to send me that," Riley said when she had finally regained control.

"HHmm, I'll trade you."

"Oh, what you want one of me dressed up as a boy? I have years of those..."

"No, I want one of you now. You're fucking hot and if you're gonna tease Zach with this picture I'm gonna tease him with one of his cute little sister."

Riley bit her lip and pulled her phone out. She found one of her and Kate naked and gazing into one another's eyes. Her cock was hard and glistened in the lights, a trail of precum connecting her and Kate. Riley knew if you zoomed in close you could make out her cum on Kate's thighs. She fired it off and Kyle choked on his beer when he opened it.

"Holy shit!"

"Well you didn't say which sister..." Riley said innocently.

"Fuck I'm glad I called you up," Kyle said setting his phone down. "It's been fun talking with you. Zach always brought you up. Well, as Ryan, but he was worried about you leaving home. He must be really happy to know you are doing so well!"

"Ah, well my family doesn't exactly know yet," Riley admitted. "Kate does of course, but this whole change was kind of sudden."

"Oh, shit I had no idea," Kyle said. "I uh, may have posted a picture from the party..."

Riley shrugged. "I'm not worried. I go out with Kate all the time. There are lots of pictures of us out there now and I bet they know. Just haven't talked to them myself yet and I don't think Kate has either."

"Fair enough. Well I'm glad you made the change. You're an amazing beautiful woman and I've had a great time taking you out." Kyle smiled and Riley felt her heart flutter. He was just too damn good looking, but what he said worried her a bit.

"Uh, so like, you know this isn't a date right?" she asked gently. Kyle's face fell like she had told him his puppy had run away. "I mean, I like you and all but I'm kinda taken."

"Should've known," Kyle said leaning back. "I try to hate Chris for being rich and having a girlfriend like Kate, but now he has to take her kinky sister too?"

Riley laughed. "Not Chris you big dummy. He's my Daddy so we just fuck but we aren't dating or anything."

"What then who?"

"Becky you doofus. Haven't you noticed we are always hanging off each other?"

"Yeah, but I just thought you were like good friends?" he said almost not believing what he was hearing. His cock was twitching as he thought about the redhead and Riley together. He had seen them fool around at the party but didn't realize it went so deep.

"Just so you know, just because we can't date doesn't mean we can't fuck. To be honest I am really attracted to you," Riley said opting for bluntness.

Kyle beamed at her. "Now that's what I want to hear. How does this work?"

"Hhmm, well," Riley said pretending to think. "Well I think it works by you putting your cock in me then your cum in me."

"Bitch," Kyle teased. "Keep talking like that and I might just have to shut you up."

Riley's cock twitched at his words. Kyle had such a boyish look that the harsh words were an unexpected, but very welcome twist. "HHmmm, I don't know. A little boy like you probably isn't up to the job."

Kyle smiled at her as pulled out his wallet and dropped cash on the table. He didn't say a word as he led her out the door into the afternoon sun. The breeze pulled at the edge of Riley's skirt, but she was barely aware of anything, captivated by Kyle's change in demeanor. Kyle glanced around then pulled her towards the library. Five minutes later they were hidden in the back of the seventh floor in a seemingly empty study nook.

"What are we gonna do here?" Riley asked, her heart pounding in anticipation.

"Well in exactly one minute I am going to stick my cock up your ass, so if you don't want to scream I would get to work making it wet."

Riley's eyes widened in shock, but she quickly obeyed, dropping to her knees and pulling his dick out. "Oh my," she whispered as she revealed Kyle's cock. If it hadn't been for a few encounters she would have sworn everyone at this school was hung like a porn star. She drove down on him, spitting and leaving behind as much salivas as she could.

Kyle's phone dinged and Riley realized he was actually timing her! Without a word he set his phone down, pulled her up and ripped her top down, exposing her breasts. Riley gasped and fumbled behind her for his cock, pushing her thong out of the way and pressing his head against her pulsing rosebud.

"Not talking back now are you?" Kyle hissed in her ear as he pressed the head of his cock into her. Riley was well versed in anal, but this was her first time without either lube or cum left by previous lovers. She loved it and moaned as he entered her.

"I thought you said you'd shut me up," Riley hissed. "FUCK!"

Kyle drove the rest of his cock into her, pulling back on her arms to keep her from wriggling away. "You were saying?" he asked as he roughly fucked her ass, her body moving like a ragdoll beneath his onslaught. Riley moaned weakly in response. "That's what I thought slut."

Riley couldn't believe how turned on she was! Kyle was unbelievable, and she loved the dominant personality hidden underneath his boyish charm. Her cock was still contained by her thong, but she could feel the precum accumulating against her skin. She wanted to egg him on even more, push him until he broke her.

She managed to glance back at him. "You fuck like a boy-" she started. Three things happened when she spoke. First, he dropped her right arm and reached up and wrapped his hand around her delicate throat, choking her. Second, she caught sight of Dylon, her old friend, standing their mouth wide in shock watching them. The two made eye contact. Third, and finally, she came, hard. She made no sound as she came, unable to breathe at all and her vision going black, but that only strengthened her orgasm. Kyle fucked her through it, not altering his pace or actions at all. Riley collapsed afterwards and Kyle let her throat go.

"Oh my god that was fucking amazing," she breathed. "I don't know if I have ever cum that hard!" She saw Dylon moving forward with a worried glance but she made eye contact and shook her head.

"I thought I told you to shut the fuck up," Kyle said, flipping her around and laying her on her back on a table and pushing his cock back in her, eliciting a sharp yelp then moan from the horny slut. Kyle held her by the waist as he fucked her, but when Riley opened her mouth to speak he grunted and thrust hard then grabbed her by the throat again.

Riley moaned and writhed in pleasure, looking up at Kyle and begging for more with her eyes. Kyle was happy to oblige and roughly fucked her, the table scraping across the floor from the intensity of his thrusting. Kyle expertly eased off her throat as he fucked, allowing her enough air to stay alert, but keeping her on the edge all while he pounded into her butt.

Riley felt her cock pop free from her thong and smiled to herself as Kyle moaned at the view. "Fuck you're a sexy little sissy. Can't believe I get to fuck Zach's slut sister," he grunted. Something about the fact that she still had a cock made her submission all the sweeter to him. Her panties and dick were soaked in the cum of the earlier orgasm he had forced out of her. Kyle smiled as he glanced at his phone sitting on the next table filming the encounter.